Precision|Exactness|Empiricism - Uthabiti|Usahihi|Uhakika

It is evident you dispute the validity of the concept of exactitude as your former three crystal clear posts shows.

I am not a grammarian but you mangled the syntax in your sentence above.

What I know is still grounded on my prior dictum of which relies on it being in sync of the matter itself as opposed to the cycled round matter.

And grounded often goes with the preposition "in" instead of "on".

E.g. A theory grounded in fact.

About attainment of the other's acceptance on one being an amateur or not - may only be binding to one who contemplates what s/he discerns and concludes as absolute. i.e I could contemplate the same about you but still each one of us would twig to one's belief of one's self.

Say, are you translating this from another language? That is the only way it would make sense.

If you understand my worldview, absolutes are but an illusion, therefore, even my assertion that you are an amateur could never be formed with any finality.Hence, your above statement betrays a shallow understanding of my position.Otherwise it was needles in light of my comments already containing the same.

Yeah' you are digging deeper alright; but digging deeper into the heart of what I framed a cycled round matter of the topic itself.

To the contrary, I am converging, calibrating and pointing towards self correcting instead of absolutes and exactitude.

Focusing on exactitude is what will prove to be cyclic, once you find the momentum of a unit, you can't determine it's position with exactitude, and vice versa. A vicious cycle of inexactitude.

It is evident you dispute the validity of the concept of exactitude as your former three crystal clear posts shows.

And you haven't successfully disputed the said disputations, even bearing in mind that inexactitude rules over all.

You have the right to dispute the very validity of the concept of exactitude,

That is far from the question here, and in raising that, you are demonstrating the human proclivity to inexactitude.

but still I notice our so called resident scholar is in line of the prescribed panacea

This is what I meant when I say even words cannot be exact in conveying ideas exactly.This lazily formed construct is subject to a thousand and one inexact interpretations.

regardless of his chagrin and exhaustion [which in this case is comprehensible].

Comprehensible only to the extent that there is no credible retort that would have sufficed.

What I know

You mean what you think you know.

is still grounded on my prior dictum of which relies on it being in sync of the matter itself as opposed to the cycled round matter.

You need to straighten your diction first before touting it. Spare us the pains of feeling that we are reading a bad Dostoevsky translation.

Are you guys trying to promulgate your exhortations or simply articulating superficial sentimentality?! I can not really fathom th gravitas of your little soliloque...please enlighten me..are you still discussing th topic at hand??!

Some of us dudes are delving in the devilish depths dithering denizens don't dare dive.

With the ongoing scenario, that is swimming against the tide. We must, first and foremost, set a target as a nation and not a group of people who will surely safeguard their interests at the expense of the majority - as is the case presently. Naunga mkono hoja.

I am not a grammarian but you mangled the syntax in your sentence above.

And grounded often goes with the preposition "in" instead of "on".

E.g. A theory grounded in fact.

Regardless of its mangle tuned syntax I percieve the meaning in the sentence is of absolute clarity… Not that it matters that much; but its correction [on emphasis of syntax] can be eluded with an inclusion of a hyphen in between the words which has resulted in the syntactical error.

It is a fact that grounded often goes with the preposition “in” instead of “on” BUT it does not mean the preposition “on” can not be used too.

E.g A theory grounded on the emitted fact.

You mean what you think you know.

This is unerringly a similar line of my thought on what you know. This noticeably indicates we are/will be at loggerheads at what we ruminate and what the other reflects; hence I consider dragging the matter further is a superfluously consumption of our cavernous invigorated self-believed contemplations on the substance whole-together.

You need to straighten your diction first before touting it. Spare us the pains of feeling that we are reading a bad Dostoevsky translation.

The above advice is applicable to you too Kiranga, the name Dostoevsky is either Germany or Russian... The imagination of pinning my ears to something translated puts me off, for naught is as worthy as when conveyed in the original language of the writer. Multiplying that with a bad translation?? Oh Boy.. That would practically rigid me up!

Duh! Ni mimi tu ninayepata tabu kumuelewa Neiwa au hata nyie wengine pia?

hahaha! bora umeuliza kwa kiswahili maana nilikuwa natumia nguvu kuuubwa kuonesha na mimi wamo kwa kiingereza ambacho sijui nimeandika nini... Hata hivo point out wapi hujaelewa NN? Ni mwalimu by proffesion, twende step by step.

Are you guys trying to promulgate your exhortations or simply articulating superficial sentimentality?! I can not really fathom th gravitas of your little soliloque...please enlighten me..are you still discussing th topic at hand??!

they have gone off tangent - way far from the grand model of precision!

Exactitude is a mirage.

Ina maana huko Atlanta, Georgia ni mirage kupanda basi kutoka point A hadi point B ili kuunganisha na basi la point C hadi D kwa 'exact' time? Na ni mirage kupanda ndege inayoondoka na kufika kwa muda ule ule iliopangiwa?

Exactitude is achievable!

Precisely.

I am dumbfounded to see a scholar of much renown reduce himself to a level fit for the run of the mill caliber of propaganda, and I mean propaganda in the lower/ negative poisonous sense.

This talk is fit for an illusive politician bent on manoeuvring power plays, but hardly palatable in the palaces of unfettered thought.

Have some humility people.

the assertion/statement/claim highlighted in red above is not only imprecise/inexact/un-emperical but also utterly false!

the assertion/statement/claim highlighted in red above is not only imprecise/inexact/un-emperical but also utterly false!

You are not addressing the challenges to your principal assertions. You are proving yourself a non-scholar.

Which further emphasizes my point, that preciseness is the Selassian paradox, to be pursued, but never attained.

Your earlier dis, relegating this notion to "metaphysics" clearly shows your lack of understanding of science (you are right in rejecting the scholarship, not merely out of modesty I suspect).

The very foundations of science, including the standard model, are standing on inexactitude. Particle Physics rests on probability.

One only has to have a partial understanding of Quantum Physics, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle the wave partice duality of electromagnetic waves/ quanta to appreciate the fallacy of exactitude.

And you say that the assertion that exactitude is borne out of the poverty of our minds is purely metaphysical.

The conclusion of the matter, based on my observation of Kiranga's repudiation, is, to adapt Nyani's jibe, Mitanzania ndio ilivyo - inapenda uncertainty,inexactness, impreciseness ndio maana kazi ku-bargain tu hadi kwenye manunuzi ya radar!

The conclusion of the matter, based on my observation of Kiranga's repudiation, is, to adapt Nyani's jibe, Mitanzania ndio ilivyo - inapenda uncertainty,inexactness, impreciseness ndio maana kazi ku-bargain tu hadi kwenye manunuzi ya radar!

You are confusing recognizing the truism that exactitude is an illusion borne out of the poverty of our minds with a proclivity to gravitate towards a lethargic procrastination coupled with an inexactitude due to laziness.

The two are are separate and distinct, one is a natural asymptotic phenomena (far from being merely metaphysical, examples from physics given above) while the other is a function of human effort.

mtandao wa simu wa voda haupatikana kwa masaa 2 sasa, wateja hawajui nini kinaendelea - tungekuwa tunafuata modeli ya uhakika/uthabiti/usahihi huu ujinga wa kupoteza muda na tija usingekuwepo!

mtandao wa simu wa voda haupatikana kwa masaa 2 sasa, wateja hawajui nini kinaendelea - tungekuwa tunafuata modeli ya uhakika/uthabiti/usahihi huu ujinga wa kupoteza muda na tija usingekuwepo!

That's where you are wrong.

Empiricism is not about eradication - in fact, the best models available recognize the Plank scale limitation at any attempt towards any dream of absolutism, and the second law of thermodynamics takes care of the rest if there is ever a more staunch supporter of absolutism, for absolutism seems to be against the arrow of time and its ever increasing entropy-, it is rather the gradual alleviating convergence towards that end (eradication).

You are looking for the square root of two. Or the value of Pi. You don't say "This is the method that will give you the answer" with the confidence of getting the actual answer in detail. You are merely choosing how many decimal places are you comfortable with for your particular task at hand.The real answer is ever evasive, as you put more effort to find it, more effort is needed. This is an asymptote of nature that brings us back to Heisenberg and Einstein and Bohr and the rest of these people. Give some room to the unknown. Don't be so absolute.It is proven time and time again you can only be absolute if you want to focus on the short term and the mediocre, for a truly granular vision, you could never afford to be absolute in this world. In fact you can't even be absolute about saying that you can't be absolute! . That's how bad it is.

Do not confuse the two worldviews.

I have much sympathy with your core sentiments.Certainly, our Customer Service, as it is bound to be when you figure in our general level of education and work ethics, is horrible.I have some fresh experiences from the much touted "Mlimani City" to shock you, if you still have the capacity to be shocked by these things. And this contributes much towards the status quo. But one would be tempted to prescribed your panacea as the proverbial "Silver Bullet", to the chagrin of those who have tried it before us.

Look, you make an important point. Do not spoil it by stripping any version of humility from it.

I was in NYC during the Great Blackout of 2003, so don't even flaunt absolutism as depicted in your example to be humanly possible at our current level of technology when even interstellar - let alone intergalactic- travel is a thing of science fiction.

Back
Top Bottom