Politics: Kanu declares support for Raila's presidential bid

kanu has no voters sway as things are presently.....the cards are still very much on Ruto; FJM unafuatilia vitu za Kenya sana...hehe.
But looking closely at these maneno, Kenya is at a crossroad on whom to elect.
****any sensible analyst will tell u if Mudavadi/Wamalwa/ & the Jirongos dont run, Raila gets all luhya votes (running mates wont save them); the same sentiments might be echoed by anti GEMA regions which includes COAST. I thought TNA/URP/UDF will merge but if they intend to do it solo on first round, Raila is taking this unopposed. Theres this new euphoria in town, select our own or immediate neiba to bring devt closer home.....the very reason Uhuru will loose out coz Kibaki was seen as a primarily Central developer. The political machineries havent started utilising these loops & when they do...Raila will stand out. TNA/URP need to have a sensible game plan. The problem is, as much as the above statement might be inflamming, they are the truth and if uttered with a sensible orator, ua guess is a good as mine.
Then theres MAMA rainbow, UKAMBANI campus, ''she is technically ODM''. She wont burge..i have a feeling MUSALIA/NGILU are playing the same cards but will fall back when the time is right. I however dislike Railas kimbelembele and impunity esp on grassroots by elections, it may cost him....i wish elections were next month we get done over with theses madness once n for all.

Simplemind,
FJM,
It is not going to be easy, The war here will be between RAILA and UHURU, i.e. if Mudavadi, Ruto, and Mama Ngilu were to each individually go it alone. Rift Valley as always is the heart of Kenyan politics, and Raila knows once his infuence fades away in RV, he is done. Man Giddy and KANU already know they are operating in a political wilderness, hence the need to work out some smart leverage or did the KANU team underate the numbers game by putting Ruto and UDP in the political oblivion. RAILA in his wisdom is well aware that it will only be the single posturing of ODM that will have credible outlook within his grassroot support. I only urge KANU to try another stance since trying to stay afloat via MoUs, political marriages, leverages and unions exposes their efforts only as disconcerted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given tribal politics , will Kenyans go for 3 rd "Kikuyu" presidency? My bet is 42 against 1.

Simplemind,
FJM,
It is not going to be easy, The war here will be between RAILA and UHURU, i.e. if Mudavadi, Ruto, and Mama Ngilu were to each individually go it alone. Rift Valley as always is the heart of Kenyan politics, and Raila knows once his infuence fades away in RV, he is done. Man Giddy and KANU already know they are operating in a political wilderness, hence the need to work out some smart leverage or did the KANU team underate the numbers game by putting Ruto and UDP in the political oblivion. RAILA in his wisdom is well aware that it will only be the single posturing of ODM that will have credible outlook within his grassroot support. I only urge KANU to try another stance since trying to stay afloat via MoUs, political marriages, leverages and unions exposes their efforts only as disconcerted.

Kibaridi, I dont see Uhuru going solo all the way, I suspect at some point he will start singing Raila (sisi ni taifa moja he willl say!). Raila was very smart to keep Henry Kosgey. I still feel Rutto is heading down the drain.

Kibaridi, I dont see Uhuru going solo all the way, I suspect at some point he will start singing Raila (sisi ni taifa moja he willl say!). Raila was very smart to keep Henry Kosgey. I still feel Rutto is heading down the drain.

RAILA is in a tight corner, having lost key allies, though I like the influence this ICC has on some of these politicians. I would never have thought Kosgey would preach peace as opposed to fanning ethnic and regional autonomy in ODM campaigns until very recently. Why do you think RUTO is going down the drain, Kosgey and Bett may head to a TOTAL political obscurity if they do not watch out. Plus I hear another Miguna memoir is in the kitchen; though let us wait and see what ODM have their sleeve. The silence in ODM is percieved that there are a lot of uncertainities trying to give nominations to party officials.
simplemind the abyssmal "41 against one" UPHEAVAL strategy, is the reciepe that nearly sank kenya into hell four years ago. I wonder if there any political class that would still want to be awakened by such a strategy.

Kila mtu anahangaika na Raila, wakiweza kumstopisha hongera yao, wakishindwa pole sana kwao maana watakuwa wamekwisha

I think Raila will be thbest president. His opponents afighting him because they want to protect their interests which they know Raila will not protect. Who can imlement the constitution? Uhuru, ? Mudavadi? I think they will never work with that consitution. They will water it down to suit their interests.

Kenyans politics is always interesting, i bet for Agwambo...he is well organised and he has as well more experience than many of his opponents...

So you mean guys in Kenya continue with regional politics instead of promoting national unity?Next time it will be someone from this religion or the other and by the end of the day trible crashes, religion chaos and the like! Personally although not a Kenyan, I support Raila,because Ruto has to come out clean on ICT
kanu has no voters sway as things are presently.....the cards are still very much on Ruto; FJM unafuatilia vitu za Kenya sana...hehe.
But looking closely at these maneno, Kenya is at a crossroad on whom to elect.
****any sensible analyst will tell u if Mudavadi/Wamalwa/ & the Jirongos dont run, Raila gets all luhya votes (running mates wont save them); the same sentiments might be echoed by anti GEMA regions which includes COAST. I thought TNA/URP/UDF will merge but if they intend to do it solo on first round, Raila is taking this unopposed. Theres this new euphoria in town, select our own or immediate neiba to bring devt closer home.....the very reason Uhuru will loose out coz Kibaki was seen as a primarily Central developer. The political machineries havent started utilising these loops & when they do...Raila will stand out. TNA/URP need to have a sensible game plan. The problem is, as much as the above statement might be inflamming, they are the truth and if uttered with a sensible orator, ua guess is a good as mine.
Then theres MAMA rainbow, UKAMBANI campus, ''she is technically ODM''. She wont burge..i have a feeling MUSALIA/NGILU are playing the same cards but will fall back when the time is right. I however dislike Railas kimbelembele and impunity esp on grassroots by elections, it may cost him....i wish elections were next month we get done over with theses madness once n for all.

It requires that all candidates respect institutions especially those tasked with electoral reforms, national cohesion, and running polls. Those who will be defeated during march 4 2013 election need to accept defeat and swiftly let the move on to other important issues.

................The culture of loosing candidates always playing the victim card after election have been announced should as well stop hence forth. If we achieve these few goals, kenya will be an advanced and model democracy in Africa....If candidates will insist on forcing to influence outcome of election results even after the commission announces the final results, we will still be below the standards of a functionable democracy.

Baada ya TNA(UHuru) na ODM kushinda viti uchaguzi mdogo jumatatu iliyopita ni dhahiri ushindani uchaguzi ujao ni kati ya vyama hivi viwili.

Back
Top Bottom