only english...in this thread...

teh teh oooh my God bagha dats nt fair at all u knw we peeps we do like talking much but when it comes to english we ask for a break coz u make peeps go n find dictionaries hahhaahahah oooops! Sorry ts jus a alaugh

to discuss what has
simba has made to yanga
yesterday

they said yanga has been garagazwa by simba.

You people me i dont like joking about lion to tie young africans 5goals. You know that young is my team mate,me i am fan of young.now i become angry when the fans of lion they talk youuu,they talk too much

And you Mamdenyi you think me i feel beautiful when you say young was tied by lion? It is not beautiful to laugh at the team of other

BOMBY...in English, Lol! I love zis sred, and I Love Bagger, tehe

Ande luk zea bifo i bomb you

oh,um feared...but this is not somalia so we dnt use bombs....aaaargh i dont have words to put here!

Today afternoon President Mnothing had been sent to the court at Kisutu to remove his evidence over the former Tanzania ambasador in Italy.
Mmmmh; English husband, job true true!!

teh teh oooh my God bagha dats nt fair at all u knw we peeps we do like talking much but when it comes to english we ask for a break coz u make peeps go n find dictionaries hahhaahahah oooops! Sorry ts jus a alaugh

yes beibe nasty...i know u like to write many lines like that thing ...kwada kwada kwada...what is that?...plz call Kongosho

Last edited by a moderator:
oh,um feared...but this is not somalia so we dnt use bombs....aaaargh i dont have words to put here!

you luk vere and don't folo folo me. If you run ze bomb..runs you.
Luk vere my friend you will go and water!

no english no service here...
okey lets talk...tehe tehe...today is today...we shall see!

Look, don't bring your ki-front front thinking we will let you! Ohoo! Don't play here; we are serious!

Today afternoon President Mnothing had been sent to the court at Kisutu to remove his evidence over the former Tanzania ambasador in Italy.

eeh so that our old president climbed in that kizimba to minus his evidence about old tanzanian ambassador mahawi?

you luk vere and don't folo folo me. If you run ze bomb..runs you.
Luk vere my friend you will go and water!

but bombu you um a new ministry...sorry i mean minister...fazer riziwani said me to be...so um big person in this country...and i will buy a house also biiiiiiig!...in mbezi

You you you! Mnothing was putting evidence not removing it! Is Mahalu going to be tied in jail because of this case or?

Mahalu is lawyer, why he don't defence hsi self? But why?

eeh so that our old president climbed in that kizimba to minus his evidence about old tanzanian ambassador mahawi?

minusn't he?...khaaaa(what is this in english) Baba V my toungue is breaking...