Online History materials- Form 3 au 4- Tanzania secondary school

newazz

JF-Expert Member
Mar 28, 2009
Wana jamvi natafuta materials za history , kwa ajili ya mtoto wa kidato cha tatu au nne, kama vile sample question, essays ambazo zinaweza kumsaidia mwanafunzi wa Tanzania kujiaandaa vizuri kwa mitihani yake. Najua wapo walimu wa tuition mbalimbali, lakini naamini Online is a big library and helpful source. naomba msaada

Wadau, nabadilisha title, ili kwamba online material ziwe ni kwa ajili ya elimu ya sekondari. Siamini jamvi lote hili hakuna ambaye ana uzoefu wa kupata online materials ambazo zinaweza kumsaidia mwanafunzi wa sekondari... Hizi inaweza kuwa vitabu, sample essay, questions n.k.

Jamani wanajamvi kweli hakuna hatuna wazoefu wa masuala ya elimu ya sekondari??

Kwa wiki 1 nimekua nikijaribu kujisajili ktk jf bila mafanikio,mi ni mwalimu wa somo la historia shule ya secondary MATIPWILI,BAGAMOYO.
Napenda sana kufundisha lkn wanafunz sina(hawapendi shule),nitajitahid kuandika kile nitakachoweza kwa mda ntakaokua nao kwa vile nipo chaka sana ambapo mtandao ni issue na natumia simu ktk kuifikia jf.
Materials ntakazoandika zisitumiwe na wajanja kujipatia vijisenti.
Nitakaribisha maoni kuhusu kazi ntakayoandika na sio Kunilaumu.

HISTORY NOTES FOR FORM 3
Kwa wanafunz wa kdato cha 3 co mbaya kama tungeanza na topic ya 1 ili tupate kwenda kimtiririko.
Nimejaribu kuandika kwa ufupi na fasaha ili kuokoa space na mda.
Nimeandaa kwa mfumo wa Chapter summaries ambapo itaonekana kama ifuatavyo:

1.Notice kwa ufupi
2.Miaka na matukio ya kukumbukwa
3.Maswali yanayoulizwa kutoka katika maada husika.

Kwa wanafunz,tuanze kama ifuatavyo:

TOPIC ONE
ESTABLISHMENT OF COLONIALISM.
Our discussion will focuss on:

1.Definition of new terms
2.Background of colonization of Africa.
3.Scramble for and Partition of Africa.
4.Berlin conference
5.Partition of East Africa
6.Impacts of scramble for and partition of Africa.
7.Events and dates to remember.
8.Revision questions.
.......+........
1.What is colonialism?
Colonialism was the process where by strong nation control weak nation economically,politically and socially. E.g Britain as a strong nation in the 19th century colonized weak nations i.e India,Kenya,and South Africa where Britain exploited minerals,ruled the subjects and taught them Europeans' ways of living.

Colonialism can also be defined as the policy in which a country rules other nations and developes trade for its own benefit.

2.Background of colonization of Africa.
Colonization of Africa by Europeans in the 19th century was the product of growth of Capitalism in Europe.

The growth and development of capitalism from commercial to monopoty was the main reason why Europeans came to colonize Africa.

Capitalism in its development passed through the following phases;
i. Commercial capitalism
ii. Industrial capitalism
iii. Monopoly capitalism

I. Commercial capitalism(merchantilism)-during this period the main occupation was trade in gold,ivory and slaves.
In this phase European mercants accumulated a lot of wealth using primitive methods i.e slave trade,plundering,piracing e.t.c.
Wealth obtained in this period became a capital for the coming phase.

II. Industrial(competitive)capitalism-it was the period in which machines were invented which replaced human labour.
There was competition in production in which strong capitalists eliminated the weak ones.
This led to increase of production beyond the needs.

III. Monopoly capitalism(imperialism)-this was the highest stage reached by capitalism in its development to the 19th century.
This phase Europeans were struggling to control market,source of raw materials and areas to open the new investments.

During the first eight years of the 19th century European interests and activities in East Africa had taken many forms but had not yet resulted in any serious attempt to annex the internal parts of the continent.
Colonial powers i.e Britain,France and Italy had opened trading bases along the coast of Algeria and Cap,there had no interest in occupation or settlement.
There was the abrupt change in the last 20 years of the century with the scramble for sphere of influence so intense that by 1900 only Ethiopia remained untouched.

........Tutaendelea na sehem inayofuata i.e Scramble for and partition of Africa.

*Nakaribisha maoni,ushauri toka kwa wadau.

Thanxs

mwalimu_salum

Mwalimu tunashukuru sana kwa vitu ulivyotushushia,lakini mbona tumesubiri sana muendelezo wa somo lakini kimya?au umehamishia sehemu nyingine!tujuze ili tuwe pamoja au kama kuna tatizo lolote usisite kutuambia wanafunzi wako.

Mimi ni mmoja kati ya wanaohitaji msaada wa material haya tena ikiwezekana na somo la kiswahili.naomba tuwasiliane zaidi (jerryson_jonathan@yahoo.com).

Ntashukuru sana ukirudi hewan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mwl.mbona umezunzia upande moja kuhusu the Colonisation of Africa?Because what I know is that there is two schools or camps that explains the Colonisation of Africa i.e Afrocentric(Marxist or Economist) and Eurocentric point of view.

Afrocentric views base on Economic grounds and Eurocentric base on Political,Humantarian and Psychological grounds.

Jaman hat mm natafuta ma tirial ya historry book three cause vitabu tunavyo comea havielewek

Mwl.mbona umezunzia upande moja kuhusu the Colonisation of Africa?Because what I know is that there is two schools or camps that explains the Colonisation of Africa i.e Afrocentric(Marxist or Economist) and Eurocentric point of view. Afrocentric views base on Economic grounds and Eurocentric base on Political,Humantarian and Psychological grounds.

Kumbukumbu zangu zinanikumbusha kwamba hizo view zipo A level ila kwa O level Ticha yuko sawa kabisa. Hongera sana Ticha.

Mwl.mbona umezunzia upande moja kuhusu the Colonisation of Africa?Because what I know is that there is two schools or camps that explains the Colonisation of Africa i.e Afrocentric(Marxist or Economist) and Eurocentric point of view.

Afrocentric views base on Economic grounds and Eurocentric base on Political,Humantarian and Psychological grounds.
Hyo mambo ya university mtt wa watu hko chaka atakimbia bure mkulu

Back
Top Bottom