Ongoing projects in Dar es Salaam Tanzania East Africa 2017

43212bfffc2a576da5d7dff4a4c1e852.jpg

mnf tower
jamani dar es salaam mnajitahid me niko south america mnafanana ni miji mingi ya brazil with sgr electrified train dar will be aficas hub for morden transport

Mi nimependa zile underground drainage system ambazo zinafanyika kwenye baadhi ya mitaa kariakoo kwa kweli ni kazi nzuri maana mitaro yao ni mikubwa sana ikitanuliwa hadi City center itsaidia sana maji ya mvua tutabaki na changamoto ya usafi kuakikisha inakua safi

My point in a question form is that do they illustrate a promising economic growth that will soon reduce poverty and inequality i.e. inclusive economic growth through that transformation you are showing us?
Economic growth of any country is going along with the development of residential areas in a sense establishing better residence areas, creation of luxury-good and friendly live-able neighborhoods for the people.The country might not be so much developed if people live in slum areas by the case it's fascinating to see substantial construction progress taking place in our country.

Back
Top Bottom