On the Illusion of Tranquility

Tanzanians needs to use violence to obtain the real peace and tranquillity.

The sad news is none of the
JF members (tz middle class) is willing to participate in the peace process.

no sir.. violence does not bring peace! Otherwise Israel, Iraq and Palestine would have been the most peaceful places on earth. Peace is a result of justice and equality. Whenever there is no justice or equality there is no peace.

So, it is our moral duty to struggle to bring the rule of justice and the realization of equality of all of our people. As long as injustice and inequality exist, there will be no true peace but a mere illusion of it.

Mwanakijiji isn't true peace in this world an illusion? Aren't nations created on the basis of myths, legends and illusions that glue their people? Aren't we all 'imagined communities' surviving on some historical and cultural illusions that we hold so dear and try to make them a reality on a daily basis? Don't you think if you take away those national illusions you take away the fabric of our nation and thus render us nationless?

Mwanakijiji isn't true peace in this world an illusion? Aren't nations created on the basis of myths, legends and illusions that glue their people? Aren't we all 'imagined communities' surviving on some historical and cultural illusions that we hold so dear and try to make them a reality on a daily basis? Don't you think if you take away those national illusions you take away the fabric of our nation and thus render us nationless?

You speak like you live in a different planet...

You cant claim peace while a large number of population live under one dollar per day,This country at the moment is very fragile,people are bitter irritable,and angry just look around what happens if some one is caught pick pocketing ,they just kill him thats a sign and symptom of anger and agression and is very very bad to the livelihood of the citizen,The government needs to uphold this situation

I always pray that nothing should not happen to our beatiful country
to avoid the worse consequencies we need to root down our effort to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich ,other wise we are diging our own grave ,

Just wait and see ,we shouldnt be living inpseudo belives that Tanzania is heaven of piece while majority of Tanzanians fail even to have two meals per day a situation which jeopodise their lives, becouse of extreme poverty,ill leadership and lack of leaders committment,corruption and bad distribution of resources

You cant claim peace while a large number of population live under one dollar per day,This country at the moment is very fragile,people are bitter irritable,and angry just look around what happens if some one is caught pick pocketing ,they just kill him thats a sign and symptom of anger and agression and is very very bad to the livelihood of the citizen,The government needs to uphold this situation

I always pray that nothing should not happen to our beatiful country
to avoid the worse consequencies we need to root down our effort to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich ,other wise we are diging our own grave ,

Just wait and see ,we shouldnt be living inpseudo belives that Tanzania is heaven of piece while majority of Tanzanians fail even to have two meals per day a situation which jeopodise their lives, becouse of extreme poverty,ill leadership and lack of leaders committment,corruption and bad distribution of resources
You have put it right. The torching of thieves, immorality, disregard of human life, corruption...those are the writings on the wall. Question is, can we all read the writings or we are busy living it out?

You speak like you live in a different planet...

Sir, ad hominem even here. I got those things I am speaking of from this very planet. Look and ask around. The foundation of every society is mythical or at best legendary. It is an illusion that 'imagined community' can believe in.

Sir, ad hominem even here. I got those things I am speaking of from this very planet. Look and ask around. The foundation of every society is mythical or at best legendary. It is an illusion that 'imagined community' can believe in.

You are hypersensitive! Not everything is ad hominem. Uncondition your mind to think in those lines....

As I was going through this thread I was overcome with a sentimental longing for a period in the past, a feeling of nostalgia.

Wow folks, there was a time when JF was what it was meant to be...yeh those were the days long before the CCM's chawa invasion.

I am very much reminded of the song , Those were the days my friend written by Boris Fomin and sung by Mary Hopkins in 1968!

1. Once upon a time there was a tavern
Where we used to raise a glass or two
Remember how we laughed away the hours
Dreamed of all the great things we would do?
CHORUS...

2. Then the busy years went rushing by us
We lost our starry notions on the way
If by chance I'd see you in the tavern
We'd smile at one another and we'd say
CHORUS...

3. Just tonight I stood before the tavern
Nothing seemed the way it used to be
In the glass I saw a strange reflection
CHORUS... Was that lonely fellow really me

4. Through the door there came familiar laughter
I saw your face and heard you call my name
Oh my friends we're older but no wiser
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

The CHORUS...
Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way
La la la la la la La la la la la la
La la la la la la La la la la la la

End...

And now here we are in the year 2022 and as I pondered what happened to the original JF, I found myself shedding a tear!

Mzee Mwanakijiji, Augustine Moshi, Dingswayo, felister, Ibrah, Interested Observer, Invisible , Josh Michael, Mkandara, Msanii, Njimba Nsalilwe, Ogah, PJ, Recta, Semilong, Blue Ray, Fundi Mchundo
Where are you folks?

Back
Top Bottom