Old movie share hapa, wote tuburudike

Kuna movie moja kama kumbukumbu itakuwa vizur ina itwa soccer ya kiafrika jamaa kipaji chake ndio kinamfanya aendelee na shule wakati katia mimba

Pamoja na kuwa huu UZI ni wa siku nyingi, lakini nimejitahidi kusoma michango yoooote! Nilichogundua, ni kama mwanzisha thread hii hakutuelekeza kukumbushana picha za KIZUNGU tu. Pamoja japo wapo wachache wametukumbusha picha za Kihindi. Sasa, sijui, wengi mlikuwa mnaangalia picha za KIZUNGU tu?
Mimi nilikuwa nazipenda sana za Kihindi na za Kinaijeria. Ninazozikumbuka kidooooogo-
Sholay, Amne Samne, Satte Pe Satta, Silsila, Don, Dance Dance, Katron Khi Khilad nk. Naigeria- Suicide Mission, Girls Hostel, Remember (your Mother),Obstacle, Oganigwe, High way to Grave, The Pope must hear this, Billioneir club, Karashika, Witches nk.

Anaeikumbuka ile move ya komando alietandikwa stick nyingi sana anitajie jina la hiyo move tafadhari

From "Full Metal Jacket."

1. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "I am Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be 'Sir.' Do you maggots understand that?"

2. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Bullsh-t. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated!"

3. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "I bet you're the kind of guy that would f-ck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you."

4. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "You goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Mary, don't you?"

5. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "That's enough! Get on your feet. Pvt. Pyle you had best square your ass away and start sh-tting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely f-ck you up!"

6. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f-cking walrus-looking piece of sh-t! Get the f-ck off of my obstacle! Get the f-ck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Pvt. Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-D-CKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

7. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "I'm asking the f-cking questions here, Pvt.! Do you understand?"

Pvt. Cowboy: "Sir, yes, sir."

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Well, thank you very much! Can I be in charge for a while?"

8. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' sh-t, Pvt. Pyle, or did you have to work on it?"

9. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "If it wasn't for d-ckheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?"

10. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Holy Jesus! What is that? What the f-ck is that?! What is that, Pvt. Pyle?!"

Pvt. Pyle: "Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "A jelly doughnut?"

1538934352934.png