Nothing But The Truth? Truth Hurts!

Nothing But The Truth-----doesn't exist! Some truths are worth 6feet under....
Truth Hurts ---- hurts and we don't have to hurt our loved one...
Halafu MJ1 kunyamaza pia ni aina ya uongo!.....

Baby...........kunyamaza ni aina ya uongo? On what grounds if I may ask?................. Its just not saying

Still believe that some secrets....................should remain secrets forever

Hata wewe bibie, nilidhani waniamini..............U got to have a friend that u trust! .............. they have a name for people who don't ..........of course it can be you and yourself................ but u got this guy/gal that is on your side till death do u apart.
How much of a friend is he/she to you? Do you count on him/her for anything?

Sweetheart.......... I came to believe that I was the most naive gal who fall in love with Prince Charming once and used to tell all truth and nothing but truth.......until they started to used against me.................... then I learnt my lessons................ Some secrets are better under six inches

inategemea uhusiano wenu; could be 100% or less depending on the level of trust you have for each other. I would say, 50/50 is always good, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Baby...........kunyamaza ni aina ya uongo? On what grounds if I may ask?................. Its just not saying

Still believe that some secrets....................should remain secrets forever

kama hukusema basi you havent said the truth. mfano: umechakachua uhusiano wako halafu hujasema kwa mhusika, thats surely hiding the truth and it actually a big lie.....huu mi naita uongo wa kunyamaza!

Sweetheart.......... I came to believe that I was the most naive gal who fall in love with Prince Charming once and used to tell all truth and nothing but truth.......until they started to used against me.................... then I learnt my lessons................ Some secrets are better under six inches
kamanda, hapo kwenye red umenichakachua...:whoo:

aha!
thats the word!... naive!
Inaonekana sasa MwanajamiiOne umejifunza kitu kinachoitwa "HOW NOT TO TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT LYING" badala ya;

"solemnly and sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the evidence given shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!"

Bado sijashawishika kabisa na mnaosema hamuwezi kusema hata 'white lie' jamani, duuh ...mnaishije nyie na hizo rights of privacy zenu (bila kuapply 5th amendment pale juu?)
Kwani ndoa maana yake una surrender rights zako zote?

Back
Top Bottom