Nina mradi unaohitaji Milioni 100 kuufanikisha, Naombeni ushauri

I am a Phd student in berlin n i know wat u tryna advise m but ma qtn was not on development of idea my qst was abt how possible is to get money and wat shud one do.. dont just jump to things

not serious...mi mtu akiandika kifacebook facebook huwa nina mgnore!

dada unaleta masikhara..

maisha sio rahisi kiasi hicho.

kwa idea tu ya mikate mtu akupe milion 200.

kuna serious business zinahitaji pesa ndogo tu na bado kupatikana kwake ni ngumu.

pia utekelezaji sio mrahisi kiasi hicho.

biashara ingekuwa rahisi. kila mtu angekuwa bakhresa.

Comeon guys siandiki barua ya maombi that i shud b correct in spellings and grammer and everything its a social network n besides ufupishaji wa maneno upo ili kurahisisha uandikaji.. writting is an art n ur allowed to as creative as u can be.

Pole kwa shule 'mwanafunzi'.
Ninaamini una mawazo mazuri ya biashara, lakini si kila wazo zuri la biashara lazima likunufaishe wewe. Ningekushauri kwamba, kwanza jitahidi kujua namna ya kupata faida kwa kutumia mitaji midogo kabla hujafikiria miradi mikubwa.

Pole kwa shule 'mwanafunzi'.
Ninaamini una mawazo mazuri ya biashara, lakini si kila wazo zuri la biashara lazima likunufaishe wewe. Ningekushauri kwamba, kwanza jitahidi kujua namna ya kupata faida kwa kutumia mitaji midogo kabla hujafikiria miradi mikubwa.

Thanks ozzie

Comeon guys siandiki barua ya maombi that i shud b correct in spellings and grammer and everything its a social network n besides ufupishaji wa maneno upo ili kurahisisha uandikaji.. writting is an art n ur allowed to as creative as u can be.

Shud=should, b=be, n=and, ur=your, sawa Phd holder

You know there could really be truth in what you just wrote. But Ney! I find it really difficult to respect anyone who uses these childish abbreviations - and I am not above thirty - Its like going to a job interview dressed in shorts and sandals thinking nothing matters because you've got a smart brain - Just doesn't add up!!!

A little piece of advice, start small..always (someone has already told you this)

In business failing is inevitable - so you will fail a couple of times before you perfect your game - you can either accept this bitter truth or act too confident and find yourself in a mental institution for losing some 100m you borrowed - again someone already told you this, there is a reason banks don't lend to start ups.

You know there could really be truth in what you just wrote. But Ney! I find it really difficult to respect anyone who uses these childish abbreviations - and I am not above thirty - Its like going to a job interview dressed in shorts and sandals thinking nothing matters because you've got a smart brain - Just doesn't add up!!!

Real i dont understand may be u shud help me understand, wats the problem of using abbriviations?? Like why are they there if we cant use them?? Depending the fact that i am socializing not writting a business letter or an official report or something..why cant i use them?. Anyway thanks nimekuelewa muheshimiwa

A little piece of advice, start small..always (someone has already told you this)

In business failing is inevitable - so you will fail a couple of times before you perfect your game - you can either accept this bitter truth or act too confident and find yourself in a mental institution for losing some 100m you borrowed - again someone already told you this, there is a reason banks don't lend to start ups.
Thanks so much

My business idea is that i want to open up a breads and sweet bakery things factory like ready to eat in which i will b producing more that 50kinds of breads and more than 100 kinds of sweetstuffs like cakes and others.. also on the same machines one can produce doughs for pizza, buggers,cakes, samosa, springrolls,and all kind of doughs..
Therefore
Machines costs 50millsTSH(these machines also include packaging)
And the rest is the other costs like:
Rent for the industials business
Storage
Transpotation
Advertisment
Running costs
And others..
That is my idea in rough

With this kind of idea you need more than 100M, probably 150M. The activities pointed out may surpass the actual costs you set forward.

Furthermore, confectionary services are already in operational arround the city. Getting customers takes time unless you produce very unique product.

Do a thorough market analysis then find a place with viable customers and will lower your operational costs.

100M is not enough, i'm telling you this cause there are un calculated costs that you have never thought of and they need to be accounted ASAP.

I have this great idea abt business and i believe in it 200% but the issue is it need a large capital like 100mills TSH.. therefore if kuna m2 anaweza kunipa ushauri vile naweza kupata mkopo wa huyo pesa au mkopo wa mashine.. kwasababu nijuavyo kupata mkopp bank mpaka uwe na asset ya kuweka na sina coz i am a student..so kama kuna m2 anaweza kunishauri nifanyeje au njia gani nipite i will apriciate so much.

Sasa wewe mtu hichi unachokiuliza watu walishakizungumziaga humu hayo maswala ya mikate na vitu kama hivyo, kwaio pitia jukwaa la uchumi na biashara kwenye sticky note utafanikiwa, halafu kwa style hiyo guaranteed lazima utafeli maana unataka hizo hela na kuestablish kila kitu na kuanzia juu inabidi biashara sustainable ianzie chini na kupanda juu sio kuanzia juu maana lazima itashuka chini

PHD HOLDER
Tafadhali andika kwa Kiswahili acha kutuzingua.
Sasa tunaanza kupata Picha ya wasomi wetu.Unachanganya Gramaz za Kijerumani kwenye Kiingereza hapo inakuwaje.
Kwa ufupi Kiingereza chenyewe unachapia vibaya,aibu kweli

Vizungu vingii,wakati wakali wa Ideas za Biashara ni sie maskini wa kizungu cha kutafuta.

Ndio nyie mkiwa katika maisha halisi mnakaa viti vikubwa wakati mawazo ya kuwekeza kwa mtaji huo mdogo wanayo maskini kama sie.
100m isikufanye ujifanye kiswahili hujui,ni pesa ndogo sana kwenye Investments

PHD HOLDER
Tafadhali andika kwa Kiswahili acha kutuzingua.
Sasa tunaanza kupata Picha ya wasomi wetu.Unachanganya Gramaz za Kijerumani kwenye Kiingereza hapo inakuwaje.
Kwa ufupi Kiingereza chenyewe unachapia vibaya,aibu kweli

Vizungu vingii,wakati wakali wa Ideas za Biashara ni sie maskini wa kizungu cha kutafuta.

Ndio nyie mkiwa katika maisha halisi mnakaa viti vikubwa wakati mawazo ya kuwekeza kwa mtaji huo mdogo wanayo maskini kama sie.
100m isikufanye ujifanye kiswahili hujui,ni pesa ndogo sana kwenye Investments

Duuuh wa2 bwana!!!! Aya ahsante!

We are all missing the point an deviating from the topic on hand;What's so difficult to just provide advice instead of providing grammatical and language advise which is not our first language?

My advice is as follows
1. Make sure you have a sound business plan and strategy
2.I'm not sure about Tanzania but here in Kenya we have banks and MFI's that finance asset acquisition as long as your business plan is sound but they will also require to have a shareholding in the business.There is also a government fund meant for women and youth to start businesses where you can either take a loan as an individual or in a group but with low interest rate unlike the rates form the banks.
3. DfID through its CDC arm also provides financing for new business opportunities
4.Look for venture capitalist in Tz and within the region ,but you will cede some controlling interests in your business
5.You do not necessary have to look for funds in Tz

Duuuh wa2 bwana!!!! Aya ahsante!

Wamenufanya nicheke sana , wadau wana concentrate na grammar badala ya ushauri, anyways kwa bishara ya mikate anza na mtaji mdogo, tararibu ukikwea kwenda juu..

Hahahaha kazi kweli kweli , anyway wazo zuri , kwanza nashauri tuongee kiswahili , haya mambo ya kijerumani sijui kiingereza , ushauri wangu ni hivi - machines hizi unaweza pata Mkopo kwa leasing , -equity for Tanzania , sio equity bank . wanatoa mikopo ya kununua mashine ila uwe na five percent deposit , working capital hapa ndio ishu , ila kama una proposal mzuri TIB wanaweza kukusikiliza sema utahitaji uwe na asset labda ya mil 130-150 , kama ni Mkopo wa 100m . nakushauri uanze kidogo kidogo hata kwa mil 10 , mikopo IPO mingi ila sio kwa wanaoanza hii ndio Tanzania kila la kheri

With this kind of idea you need more than 100M, probably 150M. The activities pointed out may surpass the actual costs you set forward.

Furthermore, confectionary services are already in operational arround the city. Getting customers takes time unless you produce very unique product.

Do a thorough market analysis then find a place with viable customers and will lower your operational costs.

100M is not enough, i'm telling you this cause there are un calculated costs that you have never thought of and they need to be accounted ASAP.
Thank you so much i will do that

Hahahaha kazi kweli kweli , anyway wazo zuri , kwanza nashauri tuongee kiswahili , haya mambo ya kijerumani sijui kiingereza , ushauri wangu ni hivi - machines hizi unaweza pata Mkopo kwa leasing , -equity for Tanzania , sio equity bank . wanatoa mikopo ya kununua mashine ila uwe na five percent deposit , working capital hapa ndio ishu , ila kama una proposal mzuri TIB wanaweza kukusikiliza sema utahitaji uwe na asset labda ya mil 130-150 , kama ni Mkopo wa 100m . nakushauri uanze kidogo kidogo hata kwa mil 10 , mikopo IPO mingi ila sio kwa wanaoanza hii ndio Tanzania kila la kheri

Ahsante

Back
Top Bottom