New administration under Samia Suluhu gives hope after 5 years of hopelessness

Ninaamini
1620452047362.jpg

We do not buy this yarn. History teaches us CCM is a state political party whose membership loyalty is drawn from bribing senior members with government jobs. To severe this destructive pro quo relationship will be tantamount to political suicide.
Today despite enjoying constitutional pension such as Pinda, Makinda, Msuya among others still are rewarded with government jobs piking social tensions a gratitude of income disparities propped up by symbiotic association bribes

Trials and Temptations

John Wimber, the US pastor and pioneer of the Vineyard movement, had a huge influence on the church around the world. He died at the age of sixty-three. Life had often been extremely difficult for him.
He had been subject to an outrageous amount of criticism. I remember him once saying to me, ‘Notoriety is fun for a short time, but after that it is just hassle.’ But perhaps what broke his heart more than anything was the fact that three of the men who were closest to him, whom he loved and treated as his sons, all fell into temptation and moral failure.
God used John Wimber in extraordinary ways, but he and his team faced many trials and temptations. This is how life is, and the Bible is not at all naïve about it. Usually, as we emerge from one battle, there is another one around the corner. This is the challenge of life.

Psalm 71:1-8

Take confidence in the Lord

This psalm is full of indications of difficulty and opposition. Yet through it all, the writer says, ‘From my birth I have relied on you’ (v.6). In the psalm we see three key aspects of what that reliance on God involves:

Prayer
Here is a prayer that you can pray: ‘I run for dear life to God… get me out of this mess’ (vv.1–2, MSG).

Patience
Once you have cried out for help and cast your burdens on the Lord, the next step is to hope in him with confidence (v.5): ‘You keep me going when times are tough... I’ve hung on you’ (vv.5–6, MSG).

Praise
You can praise God before, during and after battles you face: ‘I’ll never run out of praise’ (v.8, MSG).

Lord, thank you that I can rely on you as I look to the future and the battles ahead.

Back
Top Bottom