Naombeni ushauri

Penny

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2008
Mimi ni mwanamke niliyeolewa na nina mda wa miezi nane sasa katika ndoa. Huyu bwana tuliyeona kwa kweli niliunganishiwa na ndugu yangu ambaye alikuwa rafiki yake hapo zamani. So it means I dont know his behaviours in real. He is also a divorced man with two children but the children leave with there mother.

What I want a help is that i dont know if he really love me or he also just wanted to have a wife and that`s it. Am saying this because he is not romantic to me and he has become less active in sex than the first months just after we got married. When i ask him, he says that he is tired coz of work. Other thing is that he is not open to me about his whereabouts. I love the man but he is not giving me the same love. What should I do, please advice.

Naona umeshaweza sasa kuanzisha topic.

Unaweza kututajia tofauti ya umri kati yenu? Sio lazima utaje umri wako, taja tu mmepishana miaka mingapi. Miwili, saba....?

Kisha tunaomba ufafanue hapo ulipo sema kuwa uliunganishiwa na ndugu yako ni wa kike au wa kiume??
Kisha hukujua kuwa alikuwa ana mke hapo kabla??Na alikwambia kuwa kwa nini waliachana na huyo mama watoto wake??
Je sababu hizo urilidhika nazo??

Kisha tunaomba ufafanue hapo ulipo sema kuwa uliunganishiwa na ndugu yako ni wa kike au wa kiume??
Kisha hukujua kuwa alikuwa ana mke hapo kabla??Na alikwambia kuwa kwa nini waliachana na huyo mama watoto wake??
Je sababu hizo ulilizika nazo??

The man was a my uncle, I knew everything and accepted the whole situation. Because i also did an investigation me and my family before marriage to see what really happened for that divorce! We came to realise that the woman had some problems (she was moving out with other man!).

Mimi ni mwanamke niliyeolewa na nina mda wa miezi nane sasa katika ndoa. Huyu bwana tuliyeona kwa kweli niliunganishiwa na ndugu yangu ambaye alikuwa rafiki yake hapo zamani. So it means I dont know his behaviours in real. He is also a divorced man with two children but the children leave with there mother.

What I want a help is that i dont know if he really love me or he also just wanted to have a wife and that`s it. Am saying this because he is not romantic to me and he has become less active in sex than the first months just after we got married. When i ask him, he says that he is tired coz of work. Other thing is that he is not open to me about his whereabouts. I love the man but he is not giving me the same love. What should I do, please advice.

The man was a my uncle, I knew everything and accepted the whole situation. Because i also did an investigation me and my family before marriage to see what really happened for that divorce! We came to realise that the woman had some problems (she was moving out with other man!).

Wandugu msisahau kujibu swali lake la msingi.

Sorry girl .. you are in the wrong place ... coz you made a wrong choice ... bad enough yu have fallen for him .. sasa mdhihirishie kwa vitendo kwamba unampenda ... try talking to him and even approach huyo alowaunganisha maybe in time he will break the nut

mimi ni mwanamke niliyeolewa na nina mda wa miezi nane sasa katika ndoa. Huyu bwana tuliyeona kwa kweli niliunganishiwa na ndugu yangu ambaye alikuwa rafiki yake hapo zamani. So it means i dont know his behaviours in real. He is also a divorced man with two children but the children leave with there mother.

What i want a help is that i dont know if he really love me or he also just wanted to have a wife and that`s it. Am saying this because he is not romantic to me and he has become less active in sex than the first months just after we got married. When i ask him, he says that he is tired coz of work. Other thing is that he is not open to me about his whereabouts. I love the man but he is not giving me the same love. What should i do, please advice.

nadhani umeshafanikiwa kuanzisha thread, its ok

kuhusu ushauri unaoomba... Ni kama kutaka kufufua maiti!!! Haina maana. You should have thought and look for advice before getting married, what if he doesnt love you? What if you are also not romantic? What if you just accepted him for what he has (njuruku)? What if you are just teasing people now you have started a thread, what if... What if ....

Sorry girl .. you are in the wrong place ... coz you made a wrong choice ... bad enough yu have fallen for him .. sasa mdhihirishie kwa vitendo kwamba unampenda ... try talking to him and even approach huyo alowaunganisha maybe in time he will break the nut

Thanks naima, how and what should I do in terms of vitendo, may be I might not be aware of some! Na sasa if i tell my uncle haita leta ugomvi zaidi! The problems comes am overseas and the uncle is in africa.

Thanks naima, how and what should I do in terms of vitendo, may be I might not be aware of some! Na sasa if i tell my uncle haita leta ugomvi zaidi! The problems comes am overseas and the uncle is in africa.
....Mambo ya take away hayo....Teh! teh! tehhhhhh!!! Pole!!!

I believe you have some clues on how to go about this. Tupe mawazo yako sisi tutoe maoni yetu kipi kinafaa au kipi ni too risky.

I believe you have some clues on how to go about this. Tupe mawazo yako sisi tutoe maoni yetu kipi kinafaa au kipi ni too risky.

Don`t have any clue that is why i am here!.

I understand your problem.But look here lady,the fact that your husband is divorced,and has children with his divorced wife, to me does not seem to be the reason why he is not interested in you sexually.It seems rather that your husband has a sexual relationship with another woman who seems to satisfy him sexually.I advice you to chat with your husband and ask him why he is so cool towards you these days.Talk to him openly and sensibly.But I also advice you to look into your own behavior.Are you well behaved towards your husband? May be there are things you do which he doesn't like.Make a thorough investigation of yourself.

Dada yangu unachotakiwa kufanya ni kuwa karibu zaidi na huyo mwanaume wako inawezekana tofauti ya umri inasababisha kushindwa kuelewana katika baadhi ya vitu na historia ya huyo mwanaume pia inasababisha yeye asijiamini sana anapokuwa na wewe hata na wewe pia inaonyesha hukujiandaa kikamilifu katika hiyo ndoa pengine hukujua zaidi kuhusu huyu mwanaume NDIO MAANA SADE ALIIMBA HANG ON TO YOUR LOVE

MAPENZI NI SANAA,TUELIMISHANE

Penny, ni vizuri ukifahamu pia kwamba scenario kama hizi hutokea mara kwa mara katika ndoa nyingi tu, watu waanza vizuri dating na uchumba kabambe hata hawajali kufahamiana kwa undani wanadai tunapendana – basi inatosha. Baadae nabidi tu wawe real…makucha, meno yanatolewa… you can not pretend forever… right?

Kwa ushauri wangu miezi 8 bado haitoshi kumtosa huyo bwana…be free and open to talk to him and ask him whatever you you want to know (kwa heshima na upendo kumbuka, usi nag au kumsaili kama askari polisi) proper time and place for that kind of talk is important kwa mfano usianzishe hizo issues wakati ana njaa au amechoka, tell him what you think he need to know about you, your feelings etc, Pay attention on what he feels about you and your marriage

If a conflict comes, don’t run away from it, by igoring it or by keeping quiet…conflict can be a very good way of understanding your mate, what matters is not whether or not you have some conflicts, what matters most is how do you solve the conflicts….