Naomba Msaada

Like I said before, research before marriage is important, ndiyo maana kimila kuna kabila nyingine zilikuwa zinasisitiza sana kumfuatilia binti na tabia zake (mfumodume wanasema wenzetu) lakini inasaidia kumjua mtu kiundani.

Inaonekana hamna heshima ndani ya nyumba, je inawezekana mzee ni mpole sana mpaka mamaa anakuona huna dili? Huwezi ku stand up for your own? In this world there are every kind of personalities, wengine wako confrontational na wanataka mtu wa kuwa "put them in their place" or whatever nonsense passes for male aggressiveness, sasa kama mama anatafuta hiyo na mzee uko umechill inakuwa kama akiwa kwenye heat humpi vitu fulani.

Sikushauri ufanye nini, lakini mimi mtu wa attitude hii asingeweza kufika hata date ya pili.

Hawa kukosea walipo sema subira huvuta heri na pia kumbuka juhudi haiondoi Kudura..vile vile Ngoma yangu, i believe ni kali na imepungua ili ku cope na yake heheeheehe ..wacha nika chume kidogo ndugu.

Mbongo halisi
Nimesoma kesi yako ktk ukurasa wa kwanza wa thread hii, Ninakubaliana na wewe kuwa unahitaji msaada wa mawazo kutoka kwetu (JF members). Ila nakutahadharisha kwamba si kila ushauri ni practical, Ni budi kupata ushauri na ku apply in your way.

Ila hapa nina ushauri wa kijinga kidogo, Ni kwamba change the situation into positive side, Tatizo inawezekana ulikuwa unampa uhuru saaana shemeji yetu tangu mwanzo mlipoonana au kutambuana, na akafanikiwa kutawala maamuzi yako, Na mara nyingi wataalam wa mifugo wanasema ukishindwa kummiliki mbwa angali udogoni basi atakumiliki wewe na katu hautobadilisha kitu. Kama wewe ni mcha Mungu nakusihi mlilie yeye atakupatia jibu tena rahisi kulitenda, ieleweke kwamba ndoa yoyote ni tukio la ki-Mungu na hata kama ndoa hiyo imefungwa kiejenyi, kidini au kivyovyote, na yeyote asiyeiheshimu laana humuandama, so rudi kwa Mola mweleze kuwa ile ndoa aliyoiridhia imekuletea karaha na kiiyeyusha furaha yako, walah atakujibu kwa vitendo.

Jambo lingine ni kuwa we must be true to ourselves, is that true kwamba she did all to you? or you had some inqualities that forced her to repay you? or how if you two go to the councelor at ofisi ya ustawi wa jamii and ask for assistance?

Labda ningeweza kukuoneni ningeweza kufahamu the true picture and advice where to starts. I have just got married at the end of last year but i had some experience on how relationship can grow in positive fruitfull. This will seems as less experience concerns marriage issues but i think through my foolishness you will pick a thing or two

Be true and pray to God

You should go for someone that digs you like that, you would not get problems like ones being experienced now.

..get one and see what will happen after some time into marriage. si ndio maana ume-shy away! u know better!

love is 2 way. If she claims kuwa toka nimuoe namnyanyasa i bought a second TV because i could not watch football elsewhere,i have tried to please her in every way and according to what she wants but still she causes a fuss out of nothing...and i mean nothing...two days ago i told her i will move out and leave her and the kids with the house

..then you better do that,for sometime,to clear the head and see what will happen. but then,when you are at it,dont bluff!

..get one and see what will happen after some time into marriage. si ndio maana ume-shy away! u know better!

Unanichekeshaaaa, kwa hiyo the rate of affection is inversely proportional to the time of marriage ?

Dar Si Lamu's law of marriage

I think if somebody chooses to overlook some habits that can be considered bad (smoking for non smokers example) and go with the faith that "things will get better" and "we will cope" I think thats love, the person is suspending the use of rational judgement and instead is going with wishful thinking and giddy naivette.So thats love to me, only someone in love, or a calculating opportunist, or a confused person can make that decision.

..i like this sound! umegonga penyewe mzee!

Unanichekeshaaaa, kwa hiyo the rate of affection is inversely proportional to the time of marriage ?

Dar Si Lamu's law of marriage

..duh!we ndo umenifanya nicheke! si hivyo mzee,ila kuna vitu inabadilika. vitu kama true color kuanza kujitokeza!

..inabidi mapenzi yenu ya-develop into urafiki au ushikaji fulani wa nguvu hivi.

i dont know how people expect marriages to work when there is no love in the first place! i have read this relationship history and i see no mention of falling in love. how can someone take a year to respond to a marriage proposal? This marriage should have never taken place as far as i can see.

i dont know how people expect marriages to work when there is no love in the first place! i have read this relationship history and i see no mention of falling in love. how can someone take a year to respond to a marriage proposal? This marriage should have never taken place as far as i can see.

Yes i agree with your sentiments BUT what God has planned for me there is no way i can 'Unplan' or 'replan' it. and another thing my signature says LOVE IS BLIND BUT MARRIAGE IS AN EYE OPENNER.

One good thing that my wife had, was that she gave me a present that not so many women give on the wedding day....she was a virgin and God bless her for that and am really greatful to that

One good thing that my wife had, was that she gave me a present that not so many women give on the wedding day....she was a virgin and God bless her for that and am really greatful to that

Mbongo Asili,

Mzee umenishtua sana- hivi Tanzania hii wako tena wanawake bikira?

Basi hongera sana na mpende sana mke wako!

..ziko nyingi ambazo hazikupaswa,but nazo walikuwa wanasema wanapendana!hamna formula katika mahesabu hayo!

..mhhh,lucky you! sasa,usilikoroge maana inaoneka either we are missing some or you are the one with a smelly feet.

..no pun,for real!

Mbongo halisi
Nimesoma kesi yako ktk ukurasa wa kwanza wa thread hii, Ninakubaliana na wewe kuwa unahitaji msaada wa mawazo kutoka kwetu (JF members). Ila nakutahadharisha kwamba si kila ushauri ni practical, Ni budi kupata ushauri na ku apply in your way.

Ila hapa nina ushauri wa kijinga kidogo, Ni kwamba change the situation into positive side, Tatizo inawezekana ulikuwa unampa uhuru saaana shemeji yetu tangu mwanzo mlipoonana au kutambuana, na akafanikiwa kutawala maamuzi yako, Na mara nyingi wataalam wa mifugo wanasema ukishindwa kummiliki mbwa angali udogoni basi atakumiliki wewe na katu hautobadilisha kitu. Kama wewe ni mcha Mungu nakusihi mlilie yeye atakupatia jibu tena rahisi kulitenda, ieleweke kwamba ndoa yoyote ni tukio la ki-Mungu na hata kama ndoa hiyo imefungwa kiejenyi, kidini au kivyovyote, na yeyote asiyeiheshimu laana humuandama, so rudi kwa Mola mweleze kuwa ile ndoa aliyoiridhia imekuletea karaha na kiiyeyusha furaha yako, walah atakujibu kwa vitendo.

Jambo lingine ni kuwa we must be true to ourselves, is that true kwamba she did all to you? or you had some inqualities that forced her to repay you? or how if you two go to the councelor at ofisi ya ustawi wa jamii and ask for assistance?

Labda ningeweza kukuoneni ningeweza kufahamu the true picture and advice where to starts. I have just got married at the end of last year but i had some experience on how relationship can grow in positive fruitfull. This will seems as less experience concerns marriage issues but i think through my foolishness you will pick a thing or two

Be true and pray to God

boss, i felt like you one time but i realised Mganga huwa hajigangi,she always say that am extremely good in advicing other couples on how to keep and sustain there marriages, what i have come to realise is that all women are the same it is only the degree of characters and behaviour that vary from woman to woman, and that trust is a very important thing in life and it must exist between you two, maybe i made a mistake of telling her my past life now she is using that to create havock to me for her own intentions and reasons. she once got a mail from an ex of mine who somany people thought i would have married including herself but i didn't marry the ex cause she betrayed me and i will never forget it in my life. the issue here is if i didn't marry my ex the first and the second time why is she now taking it as a reason to tomment me?. She (wife) also asked my families reasons why i didn't marry my ex instead and she was told to ask me which i did with no hesitation and no secrets were kept. why the stupidity and foolishness of asking for divorce now while she could have stopped marrying me in the initial stage and she new everything....? the problem with me is that i never forgive when someone hurts me and this is good for me since i can never ever forgive my exs and have even the slightest of a relation what so ever.