My Open Letter to Mr Mango

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
I don't really recollect the exact day in which I heard bad news from the green house concerning your fate if you'll absolutely decide to run for the Premiership position against the incumbent Premier in the Republic of Greenland.

The main goal of my letter to you is merely to warn you,that you should be even more heedful ever,since you're a glorified spy master you must be having relevant information ad hoc for your safety, don't dare to pay a visit to the office of a man who ever called you for grill, if you do,something worse is likely to harm you straight, it might be Pollonium 210 made from Russia or any other venomous substances which will be tactically prepared before your arrival in the office or anywhere around the Republic of Greenland.

The political situation is so worse in the Republic of Greenland that whoever opposes the incumbent Premier must either be arrested, kidnapped, go missing, or unknown men may open fire at him or her.

Though your whereabouts remains to be your own affair, the Premier has learnt something from your regular movements somewhere else, whereas he has ordered the so called unknown men to follow up your movements accordingly.
All in all,pay attention for your safety.

Correction: Spymaster = head of a ring of spies eg a director of intelligence. Never had Membe held such a position.

Halafu si ungeandika kwa Kiswahili tu badala ya kuchapia lugha ya watu?
Naona ushaingia kwenye payroll ya Jiwe,hakuna mtu mnafiki na asiejitambua kama wewe. Unajifanya mjuaji sana kumbe ni empty-headed villager.

Correction: Spymaster = head of a ring of spies eg a director of intelligence. Never had Membe held such a position.

It doesn't matter whether he held it or not,but message sent...
Mkuu huwezi kunisahihisha lugha eti kisa unaishi Scotland, kusema eti nimechapia lugha ya watu ni ushamba unakusumbua na ulimbukeni pia,kwanza nimeandika kwa codes, bila kuweka maneno sahihi sehemu yake...
Ningekuwa sijakaa darasani ningekuelewa, hakuna mtu yeyote duniani anayeweza kuongea lugha yoyote sahihi 100%,watu wanachapia humu kiswahili kila siku, sijawahi kukuona ukiwasahihisha ,ndo maana nimekuita limbukeni kwa sababu kwako English ni lugha ya ajabu wakati hiyo ni lugha tu kama kizaramo

U-Spy master wa Mango sijui hata hua wanamaanisha nini aisee,hahah.

kuchapia (mistakes) have never been the case when it comes to the issue of linguistics,sio lazma uelewe kw msaada wa word to word translation,open your mind and allow the context to explore the message as to what the man has disclosed

I don't really recollect the exact day in which I heard bad news from the green house concerning your fate if you'll absolutely decide to run for the Premiership position against the incumbent Premier in the Republic of Greenland.

The main goal of my letter to you is merely to warn you,that you should be even more heedful ever,since you're a glorified spy master you must be having relevant information ad hoc for your safety, don't dare to pay a visit to the office of a man who ever called you for grill, if you do,something worse is likely to harm you straight, it might be Pollonium 210 made from Russia or any other venomous substances which will be tactically prepared before your arrival in the office or anywhere around the Republic of Greenland.

The political situation is so worse in the Republic of Greenland that whoever opposes the incumbent Premier must either be arrested, kidnapped, go missing, or unknown men may open fire at him or her.

Though your whereabouts remains to be your own affair, the Premier has learnt something from your regular movements somewhere else, whereas he has ordered the so called unknown men to follow up your movements accordingly.
All in all,pay attention for your safety.
kiingereza kibovu

Back
Top Bottom