My girlfriend has a girlfriend

The kid? They should just put him/ her to bed before they get their freak on. Simple as that.

And what is a super christian? Afterall, who said christians, whether super or not, don't get freaky?

Daahh

Good to see your sapporting her in this..
so if I can help her the way to break this news
To her hubby will be great..
coz she tried to mansion bwt this and the guy freaked out.

AD mzima wewe?
Jamani mimi ninachanganya maana ya hizi aina mbili......hii nayo ni tendo la ndoa? Ili tendo la ndoa liitwe tendo la ndoa inatakiwa iweje?? Hivi anapokuwa na huyo msichana mwenzie sio kuwa anaifurahia romance tu?? Ah naona dunia inanchanganya tu.............

Nampa pole huyo Rafikio AD kwani nasikia ukishazoea hayo huoni tena faida ya mwanaume katika maisha yako!!

Tayarisha mbegu, etc kwa msimu ujao.

Si tufurahie
Mavuno kwanza kwa
kazi ngumu tuliyofanya
Msimu uliopita..
Halafu ndo tuanze kuhangaikia kuhusu msimu ujao..
AU WE waonaje?

Daahh

Good to see your sapporting her in this..
so if I can help her the way to break this news
To her hubby will be great..
coz she tried to mansion bwt this and the guy freaked out.

Why is dude going off the deep end? The least he can do is thank her for being honest with him.

I see no reason for him to go bananas but yet I understand why he would.

At the end of the day, it will probably serve her better if she comes clean. Tell her to just let it out tactfully. She knows her better-half perhaps better that anyone else so the issue of how she should go about it, she knows it better.

Why is dude going off the deep end? The least he can do is thank her for being honest with him.

I see no reason for him to go bananas but yet I understand why he would.

At the end of the day, it will probably serve her better if she comes clean. Tell her to just let it out tactfully. She knows her better-half perhaps better that anyone else so the issue of how she should go about it, she knows it better.

Nyani is this easy to swallow?? I dont think if its just a matter of a wife being honest and coming out .............kwa mwanaume/ mume I think is more than that............ it may mean that he is not satisfying her na amezidiwa kete na mwanamke (Man's ego)..........kwa mwanaume mwenzie tu inauma sembuse mwanamke??

Afrodenzi,

You obviously really like your friend since you brought this issue up. If you are concerned about her new found love, you would tell her to stop doing that. Some women (and men as well) need to realize they have to stick by the same social standards when it comes to sex and relationships. You should ask her the same question - "is it ok for her husband to have a sexual relationship or whatever it is called with another man as well?" Remind her not lose her own self respect, dignity, and net worth as human in this process. Tell her she is worth an exclusive relationship with a man and deserve one (her husband).

As MwanajamiiOne seems to suggest above, it is also a two way street so if any man are reading this, remember women are better women when you start talking and treating them like a real women.

Obviously her husband is in an awful situation here. He will simply go off the deep end if he finds this out. This is all very sad, because there's a high chance that it's going to end in the termination of their marriage. If your friend is willing to go to counseling to save and salvage the marriage, then that could be a good thing. Can you help her with this? You will be rewarded in heaven.

AD mzima wewe?
Jamani mimi ninachanganya maana ya hizi aina mbili......hii nayo ni tendo la ndoa? Ili tendo la ndoa liitwe tendo la ndoa inatakiwa iweje?? Hivi anapokuwa na huyo msichana mwenzie sio kuwa anaifurahia romance tu?? Ah naona dunia inanchanganya tu.............

Nampa pole huyo Rafikio AD kwani nasikia ukishazoea hayo huoni tena faida ya mwanaume katika maisha yako!!

Mi mzima dear
Hope na we unaendelea vema.
nway kwa tendo la ndoa na maanisha sex
Sikupenda tu kutumia hilo neno..

Hata hivyo akisha weza mwacha
mumewe anataka kufunga ndoa na
huyo dada mwingine kwa maelezo yake
Huyo dada anamfanya awe very secure,
Anamweleza jinsi alivyo mzuri, anamwambia
jinsi anavyompenda and the best bit is when they are
having sex...

Huyu dada kachanganyiwa
sababu anaogopa familia
Na anaogopa atakuja kumwambia nini mwanae
baadaye akikua..

Nyani is this easy to swallow?? I dont think if its just a matter of a wife being honest and coming out .............kwa mwanaume/ mume I think is more than that............ it may mean that he is not satisfying her na amezidiwa kete na mwanamke (Man's ego)..........kwa mwanaume mwenzie tu inauma sembuse mwanamke??

MwanajamiiOne, from a man's perspective (and I am just speaking for myself here), I'd be more devastated if I find out my woman is two-timing on me with another man than with another woman.

Here is my thing, if for some reason she's unsatisfied with my loving or whatever, I'd at least expect her to cheat on me with another man but not with another woman. Another man may provide what is lacking from me (even though some people do cheat regardless of whether they are satisfied at home or not).

But to cheat on your husband with another woman tells me that you already had homosexual tendencies and now you are just acting on them. What is another woman going to provide (physically) that another man can't? Our anatomies are very different. Think about that....

Kweli shetani kakamata watu. Yote hiyo ni kutaka kuisambaratisha famiia ya mchungaji.
Kwani kaanza lini huo mchezo? Alipoolewa alikuwa na huo mchezo?
Hata hivyo Mungu kwa njia zake za ajabu kakutumia wewe umsaidie. Mshauri na muimbee rafiki yako.i

Shetani ana nguvu sana mwambie huyo dada afunge na kufanya maombi maana atakapo angukia ni aibu kwa ndugu zake na mumewe na mtoto wao,
Halafu my dia jaribu kumuogopa kimtindo asije kukubaka bure.

ha hahaaaaaaaa uwiiiiiiiiii mbavu zangu mie MR, acha utani bana!!!!!!!!!!

Afrodenzi,

You obviously really like your friend since you brought this issue up. If you are concerned about her new found love, you would tell her to stop doing that. Some women (and men as well) need to realize they have to stick by the same social standards when it comes to sex and relationships. You should ask her the same question - "is it ok for her husband to have a sexual relationship or whatever it is called with another man as well?" Remind her not lose her own self respect, dignity, and net worth as human in this process. Tell her she is worth an exclusive relationship with a man and deserve one (her husband).

As MwanajamiiOne seems to suggest above, it is also a two way street so if any man are reading this, remember women are better women when you start talking and treating them like a real women.

Obviously her husband is in an awful situation here. He will simply go off the deep end if he finds this out. This is all very sad, because there's a high chance that it's going to end in the termination of their marriage. If your friend is willing to go to counseling to save and salvage the marriage, then that could be a good thing. Can you help her with this? You will be rewarded in heaven.
My dear
thank you so much for this
beautiful artical..
but the thing is she doesn't want her hubby
any more.. she just want her son and family members
Except her husband..
she is looking for the way to break this news without
creating a big drummer..
she is ready to move on..

Anakoelekea si kuzuri, mara nyingi wakiingia kwenye hii biashara ni ngumu kubaki na mumewe, kuacha hii kitu naambiwa ni kazi kwelikweli. mshauri aufanye moyo wake ubadilike ndo ataweza kuacha. Vinginevyo hana ndoa!

What's wrong with dude? If I were him I'd bust a quick rhyme that goes a lil' some like this....my girl gotta a girlfriend, I just found out but it's aiight, as long as I can be with her too. And It's really not a problem coz Imma make it do-what it-do. Coz having two chicks is better than having no chicks. I'd rather just join in. Keep my girl and keep the other one too. Ha haaa....

So just tell dude not to be all uptight about it. Life is too short to fuss about the minutiae of everyday life. Actually, IMO fussing shortens life. He can join in and they can all have one hell of a menage a trois. That way so everyone can be jolly. Does anyone find that to be objectionable?

Oh btw, wassuup JF world? It's been a minute and things done changed since I left. I see tons of new peeps that I barely know. But it's all good. I'm sure the vets did hold down the fort while I was gone. Happy Monday, peace out, and be well.
Ahaaa ahaaa ahaaa NN huyu jamaa wife wake amejaribu kumwambia kiutani amekuwa mbogo sasa akipewa hint kama hii sijui itakuwaje l.o.l

Anakoelekea si kuzuri, mara nyingi wakiingia kwenye hii biashara ni ngumu kubaki na mumewe, kuacha hii kitu naambiwa ni kazi kwelikweli. mshauri aufanye moyo wake ubadilike ndo ataweza kuacha. Vinginevyo hana ndoa!

Sisi marafiki
tunadhani amesha anza huu mchezo
kwa muda kidogo kwani anasema akifanikiwa
tu kumucha mumewe anataka kufunga pingu
Za maisha na huyo dada mwingine..
kweli kumshauri kuacha hataacha she is so addicted..
anachotaka ni kuvunja ndoa yake lakini mambo ya
familia na mtoto ndo yanamkatisha tamaa..
Hana upendo kwa mume wake tena..

Ahaaa ahaaa ahaaa NN huyu jamaa wife wake amejaribu kumwambia kiutani amekuwa mbogo sasa akipewa hint kama hii sijui itakuwaje l.o.l

Huyo njombi yuko closed-minded tu. Ni wa kwenda naye mwendo wa jongoo na mwenyewe ataingia laini.

Is shareing still careing
In this situation??
It depends whether the husband of this woman will agree on this situation and that is where the SHARING IS CARING comes in. By the way sooner than later the husband will discover this issue we can bet on that.

Back
Top Bottom