My 5th Anivessary with JamiiForums

Hahahaaa ni ka gari fulani kazuri sana
I real like Alex kako simple fulani hivi

Ooh okay lipo kama zile electric cars?...i have never heard nimejaribu google so i can see how does the car look like lakini hakuna any results....sweet!

Ooh okay lipo kama zile electric cars?...i have never heard nimejaribu google so i can see how does the car look like lakini hakuna any results....sweet!
It is here madame!
toyota-corolla-allex--04.jpg

Yeah ila si mbaya sana hata kwa sisi kuendesha
Hahahaaa nitakupa uendeshe wewe lol
It is real nice car....i like it

I feel like a guy who is bit muscling hilo gari halitampendeza kabisa...but for a chic like me i know i will look fabulous...yes let me drive and you be a passenger!...cute innit?.

I feel like a guy who is bit muscling hilo gari halitampendeza kabisa...but for a chic like me i know i will look fabulous...yes let me drive and you be a passenger!...cute innit?.
Yeah its Ok na napenda sana kuendeshwa na mdada coz najisikiaga huru sana na salama
Lets go

Yeah its Ok na napenda sana kuendeshwa na mdada coz najisikiaga huru sana na salama
Lets go

Ha ha ha you will not feel salama with me trust me!..i am the worse driver!....hold on tight muchacho!....its on! legooooooooooooooo...I am Game!

Ha ha ha you will not feel salama with me trust me!..i am the worse driver!....hold on tight muchacho!....its on! legooooooooooooooo...I am Game!
Hahahaaaaa dont worry....nikiona am not comfortable with your driving ntahama seat na kukaa ya nyuma!
Ila wadada wengi sio rough sana on road..why you?

Hahahaaaaa dont worry....nikiona am not comfortable with your driving ntahama seat na kukaa ya nyuma!
Ila wadada wengi sio rough sana on road..why you?

Its true most women are not that rough!...i don't why! i have tried and tried but doesn't work for me...I guess i just like to be rough at edge...I started driving when i was 16 and the dude who taught me how to drive was very rough and i just picked up the pace...

Its true most women are not that rough!...i don't why! i have tried and tried but doesn't work for me...I guess i just like to be rough at edge...I started driving when i was 16 and the dude who taught me how to drive was very rough and i just picked up the pace...
This could be the reason
But still you can decide to contol yourself coz being rough is somehow creating unnecessary risks kama kuwakwaruza walevi barabarani!
Lol Sawa eeeh?

This could be the reason
But still you can decide to contol yourself coz being rough is somehow creating unnecessary risks kama kuwakwaruza walevi barabarani!
Lol Sawa eeeh?

Been driving for over 15 years now and i am good..No accident or none like that so far i am a good and dedicated driver i promise you i have a great driving record!....

Been driving for over 15 years now and i am good..No accident or none like that so far i am a good and dedicated driver i promise you i have a great driving record!....
Congs madame!
Hope experience yako inakusaidia sana