Elections 2010 Mwinyi-a truly statesman, Mkapa still a demagogue while JK a blindfolded politician

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
It is the style of deliveries of their speeches that separated the two wolves from the sheep and I must say Mzee Mwinyi is a truly an exemplary statesman deserving all to emulate........He had neither time for vindictiveness nor room for insults .....not even a whiff of disrespectfluness of the opposition.........but his minions seemed not have learnt much....

For obvious reasons, Mwinyi stuck to his guns of promoting his protege in Kikwete in a manner that will ring in many's memories beyond this election.........How I wish both Mkapa and JK had picked something from him.........

But in contrast the diatribe unleashed by Mkapa sounded personal and laced with scurrilous affronts to the opposition........Even there some of us refused to be intimidated by his blustery as we digested his tirade between the lines......the memorable howler in Mkapa's adenoidal delivery remains when he urged voters to deign themselves before the Uhuru torch.....How pathetic...............

I would have thought in 21st Century, it is not the torch which leads the nation but the faith citizens share of common values of humanity and our constitutional imperatives enveloped under the "ujamaa na kujitegemea" ought to suffice that nettling quest......

We fought for our independence not to bequeath to a manmade trophy alias "Uhuru torch"...............this will be tantamount of idol worshiping........but should we have expected more from the architect of Kiwira mines heist? ...may I was expecting too much from him, anyway...............

Mimicking JK's poor choice of words, I may have to add the whole caboodle advanced by Mr. Mkapa amounted into........absolutely ridiculous.......Let us be reasonable Mwenge will never unite us but our lack of principled conduct is what puts this nation asunder.......

For JK, I have always felt he has never been his own man...........and everything he uttered today was well rehearsed and he failed miserably to inspire a nation for anything worthwhile........let alone convince me he is worthy of retaining the presidency........

But all is not lost on CCM.....One thing I admired about tripod act is an obstinate refusal to exalt Dr. Slaa into stratospheric heights although all their fury was directed to him without mentioning his namesake..........in fear of promoting him..............How clever that little seemed to have worked.......But judging from the thunderous applause the triumvirate enjoyed everytime references were drawn to Dr. Slaa electoral promises and strategies to run this nation....it was clear that little magic wand did not work as envisaged.............

Everybody knew as much as the trio did know that only Dr. Slaa stands between their firm grip on power....and their imminent ouster............I cannot wait to know who does prevail this time around..............

Ngoja nitafute oxford english dictionary ili tuwe pamoja.
Ila on a serious note huwa nakereka nkimwona Mkapa anaongea tena kwa confidence kumbe anatuliza

Our political institutions work remarkably well. They are designed to clang against each other. The noise is democracy at work.

Mkapa ni lazima amtetee mkwere kwani ndiye anaemlinda asiende Ukonga!! Dr. kishamwambia akiingia Ikulu tu atamvua kinga ilil atueleze jinsi alivyotuibia rasilimali zetu; hilo tu ndio linamkosesha usingizi Mkapa na mafisadi wenzie.

Kingereza hiki kiboko wajumbe na ujumbe tumeupata; as stated, Mkapa presented his selfishness as good as JK, while Mwinyi showed he is a retired president of Tanzania. The two have in one time to go to UKONGA, i believe this will happen while i'm alive

Back
Top Bottom