Mwanamke mmoja kati ya Washtaki watatu dhidi ya Antony aondoa malalamiko yake

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Winga huyo wa Manchester United alifunguliwa mashtaka na Wanawake watatu ya unyanyasaji na kuwashambulia, hiyo wamebaki wawili katika mchakato huo.

Antony (23) kwa sasa yupo nje ya majukumu ya klabu yake kwa ajili ya kushughulikia mashtaka hayo yakiwemo dhidi ya aliyekuwa mpenzi wake, Gabriela Cavallin tuhuma ambazo zinafanyiwa upelelezi na Polisi wa Brazil na England.

Inaaminika kuwa aliyefuta mashtaka Ingrid Lana (33) aliyedai alifanyiwa unyanyasaji Oktoba 2022, na kudai kuwa Antony angeweza kumuua kwa matendo yake.

######

Antony accuser 'DROPS her complaint against the Man United star filed in 2022 after claiming he assaulted her in a car'... with the Brazilian still facing allegations from two other women

One of the three women to accuse Manchester United star Antony of violent behaviour has dropped their case, according to a new report

The 23-year-old Brazil international is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin on four occasions, which is being investigated by police in Sao Paulo and Manchester. Antony has denied any wrongdoing, and has not been arrested or charged.

Seperately, Ingrid Lana, a 33-year-old banker, alleged in an interview with Record TV in Brazil that Antony was aggressive towards her in October 2022, and claimed that the footballer could have killed her with his actions.

But The Telegraph report that a third case, involving an incident in a car in May 2022, has been withdrawn at the request of the alleged victim.

Law student Rayssa de Freitas had claimed that she needed hospital treatment following an incident in May of last year when she was attacked by Antony and Mallu Ohana – the ex-wife of Brazil player Dudu – in Antony’s Land Rover after the three left a Sao Paulo nightclub.

As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse. We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.'

Antony said: 'I have agreed with Manchester United to take a period of absence while I address the allegations made against me.

'This was a mutual decision to avoid distraction to my teammates and unnecessary controversy for the club.

Source: DailyMail

Winga huyo wa Manchester United alifunguliwa mashtaka na Wanawake watatu ya unyanyasaji na kuwashambulia, hiyo wamebaki wawili katika mchakato huo.

Antony (23) kwa sasa yupo nje ya majukumu ya klabu yake kwa ajili ya kushughulikia mashtaka hayo yakiwemo dhidi ya aliyekuwa mpenzi wake, Gabriela Cavallin tuhuma ambazo zinafanyiwa upelelezi na Polisi wa Brazil na England.

Inaaminika kuwa aliyefuta mashtaka Ingrid Lana (33) aliyedai alifanyiwa unyanyasaji Oktoba 2022, na kudai kuwa Antony angeweza kumuua kwa matendo yake.

######

Antony accuser 'DROPS her complaint against the Man United star filed in 2022 after claiming he assaulted her in a car'... with the Brazilian still facing allegations from two other women

One of the three women to accuse Manchester United star Antony of violent behaviour has dropped their case, according to a new report

The 23-year-old Brazil international is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin on four occasions, which is being investigated by police in Sao Paulo and Manchester. Antony has denied any wrongdoing, and has not been arrested or charged.

Seperately, Ingrid Lana, a 33-year-old banker, alleged in an interview with Record TV in Brazil that Antony was aggressive towards her in October 2022, and claimed that the footballer could have killed her with his actions.

But The Telegraph report that a third case, involving an incident in a car in May 2022, has been withdrawn at the request of the alleged victim.

Law student Rayssa de Freitas had claimed that she needed hospital treatment following an incident in May of last year when she was attacked by Antony and Mallu Ohana – the ex-wife of Brazil player Dudu – in Antony’s Land Rover after the three left a Sao Paulo nightclub.

As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse. We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.'

Antony said: 'I have agreed with Manchester United to take a period of absence while I address the allegations made against me.

'This was a mutual decision to avoid distraction to my teammates and unnecessary controversy for the club.

Source: DailyMail
Hasara ya kudate na wanawake wasiokuwa na akili.

Aisee tuone kesi itakapoishia.

Back
Top Bottom