Mtv mama music awards

Show+MTV+Africa+Music+Awards+Zain+2009+q99QJPY-SBBl.jpg

Amani accepts the trophy for best female at the MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) with Zain at the Moi International Sports Centre on October 10, 2009 in Nairobi, Kenya.

Show+MTV+Africa+Music+Awards+Zain+2009+PZFxMOh9TbHl.jpg

Amani performs on stage at the MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) with Zain at the Moi International Sports Centre on October 10, 2009 in Nairobi, Kenya.

Show+MTV+Africa+Music+Awards+Zain+2009+V73DGvVVWD5l.jpg

Lira performs on stage at the MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) with Zain at the Moi International Sports Centre on October 10, 2009 in Nairobi, Kenya.

Akon Foolishness at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain

October 10, 2009
You can take a man out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of him, the saying goes. So, Wyclef dares Akon to do 20 pushups on stage during the MAMA Awards. They agree and part of the agreement is to strip to their boxers, I guess? Wyclef as you can clearly see strips down and so does Akon. But, of course Akon had to take it a step further into foolishness? Akon takes his mic and puts into his boxers. The rest is self explanatory. Pure foolishness!

Duu haya ndio mambo ya kujifunza kwa wasanii wetu kama kina AY,SHAA na Profesa JAY? Hii imeakaaje wakuu??

Duu haya ndio mambo ya kujifunza kwa wasanii wetu kama kina AY,SHAA na Profesa JAY? Hii imeakaaje wakuu??

Akon did something that he will regret at least for a very long time!!! He was stupid, how could you do that.... and who was next on line? because i wouldnt touch that mike as it was already contaminated

I hope that he apologises...

Akon Foolishness at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards with Zain

Yaleyale msemo wa Nyani Julius "MIAFIRIKA NDIVYO TULIVYO""You can take him out the hood but you can't take the hood outa him"
Shenzitaip.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom