Mr Slim is pretty lucky for having Mr Mango outside the house

One thing I can say here. If the country can't get out the man from the green house in 2020 he will never let any other leader take over from him in his life time. The man, in addition to making the public fear him, is restructuring the party, the government, the judiciary and the parliament to fit his ambitions. No other leader has ever done that since the inception of multiparty democracy. The man has only one step left to become a lifetime leader: getting the parliament approve his new bill aimed at making the country a monoparty. Once ne new bill is passed it won't matter who we want to lead us and all of us here will be speaking same language but "in tongue."

So the situation we have in principle concerns everybody wishing the country good. It isn't about Kachero, Mamvi, Kabwele, Pumba or whoever wanting to contest come 2020. It is about what lies ahead of the country given speedy efforts by one man to destroy and undermine the gains we made in terms of democratic principles and fundamental civil rights and individual liberties.

Anyone showing intention to stop the madness must be supported, enouraged, and cheered at any cost. We have one and only golden chance in 2020 to restore multiparty democracy, human rights, rule of law, sound checks and balances, and meaningful development to their original setting.

So the situation we have in principle concerns everybody wishing the country good. It isn't about Kachero, Mamvi, Kabwele, Pumba or whoever wanting to contest come 2020. It is about what lies ahead of the country given speedy efforts by one man to destroy and undermine the gains we made in terms of democratic principles and fundamental civil rights and individual liberties.

Anyone showing intention to stop the madness must be supported, enouraged, and cheered at any cost. We have one and only golden chance in 2020 to restore multiparty democracy, human rights, rule of law, sound checks and balances, and meaningful development to their original setting.

A man next to my own heart.
Don't forget that he's even restructuring our security forces: worse enough nobody seems to care.
There has been a subversive and unprecedented purge of senior officers within the intelligentsia who are deemed a threat to his establishment. And who's helping him undermine our security forces, if you ask ??
Only the Lord knows...........

Little does he know,
If you tear down the entire fabric of the Rule of law, you are creating a potential environment for anarchy.
And nobody becomes safe, the citizens aren't safe and worse enough even the Government itself including the President isn't safe. We have worked so hard to reach here, but unfortunately every achievement we have made will be scattered to the winds. God Forbid, but truth be told.. Tanzania is sinking into the abyss.

Like you said, we are few steps away from becoming an autocracy. If the man in the green house succeeds, then everything will be lost. I once said, even if a Raven contests for Presidency, i will surely support it.

Rwanda become the best country after Kenya not because of its tragic history and everyone seems to be praised about Rwanda's economic strive but they are all failing to identify where does the money coming from. I'll suggest to do a little bit of research regarding Rwanda's role into the Eastern part of DRC.
I've heard enough about Rwanda's military adventurism and political escapades in the Congo and far beyond.
I do not approve their tactics, but neither can i disapprove that their leader has achieved considerably.
The country is far more stable than it was 40 years ago: Biggest achievement ever.
But if the Government does not issue reforms early then there will be trouble.

It is pretty clear that Mr bald was handpicked by Mr smile and Lodi lofa. Rumor has it that Mr bald and Mr slim are allies which I don't oppose but it simply doesn't make sense considering the nature of Mr bald's Road to the house .

The ongoing speculation about mango taking over Mr Bald's seat should not be overlooked if and only if the relationship of Mr Bald and the two kingmakers has soured. The question comes, How on earth can Mr bald strengthen the ties with Mr slim and still be in good terms with Mr Smile?.

Mr bald's roots in the party are not that deep which gives a very big room for emergency of another strong member once he has messed up with the people that catapulted him to that seat.

My point is, this whole saga is very vague.

Mimi, dada, kaka na baba yetu familia ya Lumumba tumesikitika sana kwa kutunyanya na matumizi ya lugha ya Trump kwa mada inayotuhusu.
Inawezekana hata ulaya hamjawahi kayaga afu mnajifanya kusumbua humu.
ww jamaa ni mzalendo haswa acha nikupe fununu kdg kisha tuendeleze mjadala huu kwa kiswahili au

Wahuni mmetumia lugha ngumu mie na Anko hatuelewi makode na mainglish
Dah ila Mungu anawaona.

Who care?
Let me struggle for money, let me care about my self.
I can't waste my time for other people Vitambi's,

My life first, other later.
Why should I fight for the people who don't want to change?

Its like you are forcing elephant to drink water in the river.

If it's Mango, or Slim or any other motherfucker its okay

Thanks a lot,and that's what shall be done,Mr Slim has succeeded to undermine our internal security in such a way that the entire green house has fallen upon his hands and he does as wishes, Mr bald receives orders to run the green house from Mr Slim.
I'm so worried that, when he denies any order from Mr Slim, his head might be dismantled by bullet as they did to KB in Congo
My wishing, your last para came true!

That's why i told you, KEEP DREAMING. I repeat you know NOTHING about how the Government SYSTEMS works.Mr BALD is now there accidentally he was being prepared since 2012 to become the president.I can prove this to you but not HERE. I've gone through your posts here, you seem to have a lot of STREET STORIES with no reliable sources.Its too much of hearsay from different people.Its a no HIDE. Mr MEMBE will NEVER become TANZANIAN PRESIDENT. I REPEAT ''NEVER''. Not by 2020 not even by 2025, its NEVER.Take it OR leave it.Otherwise keep DREAMING.
Idiot Lumumba cadre!

Hey my friend, you are arguing with street idiot, leave him or her alone! Stupid
In this case let's assume you are the caterer of the presidency process in this country since you're sure of pre n post plan of someone getting to the magogoni seat, right sir?

Back
Top Bottom