Mr. President, your response to doctors' strike is tepid!

Kikwete anayasoma haya kama tungo za alfu ulelaulela, hashauriki na hayuko tayari kushaurika
 
MM- this is another touching msg to any person who can use his common sense. I doubt whether our leaders may comprehend your msg.

they cant, labda angewasiliana nao kwa lugha rahisi kwao
 
"MR PRESIDENT". . that title is too big for him.

Hata hivyo tusubirie tu kuona kama atawajibika au ataacha ubabe uendelee kutawala hili sakata.

Ahsante MM.
Mimi niliacha kumuita President, why not baba Ridhwani?
 
Kutumia kiingereza kuwasiliana na watanzania wenzako unawajua kuwa Lugha hiyo iko kushoto ni kutaka kuonyesha usomi au dharau? MM anajua kiswahili kwa nini katumia kiingereza kitupu? hakika si rahisi kuomba msaada wa kamusi chote ni kiingereza
tafsiri rahisi...

 
MM,respect to you.
I respect ur ideas but I dont think if ur closely following this issue.

Govt Leaders have done a lot to meet doctors and listen their demands but they appear to ignore.

u as an intellectual u should be critical enough to know the effort done by both sides of the this mgomo ie govt as the mdaiwa and doctors as mdai.


U seem to blem one side with out clear ellaboration as to how and what has been done by mdaiwa so far to end this dying conflict.

NAKUOMBA USOME HOTUBA NZIMA YA WAZIRI MKUU BAADA YA MA DR KUMKIMBIA.


TANZANIA KWANZA..............
 
waziri mkuu amejitokeza kuwasikiliza madaktari,wakagoma kwenda kumpa matatizo yao na kumsikiliza alikuwa na nini.waswahili wanasema kataa neno usikatae wito..labda angewafuata majumbani kwao?nani ni mbabe kati ya waziri mkuu na madaktari ambao wamelalamika lakini hawataki kusikilizwa............
 
Hawa wanaogoma,mwisho wa mwezi watapokea mishahara au pia wataigomea ?
 
Mkuu Mwanakijiji asante kwa andiko hili. Pia naunga mkono lugha uliyoitumia ndiyo lugha watawala wanayoielewa hivyo its right.

Tangu ulipopandisha ile thread ya kuunga mkono mgomo wa madaktari nilikuunga mkono.

Tofauti na wewe na wengine wengi ni only taking sides!. Wengi mmeside na madoctaas if they have done the right thing in a right way!. Ni wachache wanaokubali kuwa the doctor demands are right but choose a wrong way!.

Nilikuambia alichokifanya Pinda kama ulidhani ni Pinda then you are wrong!. Rais Kikwete unamfahamu fika, ubabe jeuri na kiburi chake kinafahamika usitegemee otherwise this time eti kwa vile ni madakitari.
 
You can judge by the desires of the entire leadership team to approve lavish expenses for members of parliament disregarding the demands of our poor doctors!!!!! It ridiculous and shame full where does the money come from to pay the MP's and yet you fail to meet the Doctors demands????

 
Now, i am happy that they have planted the seed of their own destruction. Let us wait and see its germination. Vultures soon are going to get their right meals.
 
The problem started with the 61% vote!!
I say its never too late to reverse the situation!!
Mr. JK can still suck the following:-
1. Mr. Mtasiwa [sorry I wont call him a Doctor because he doesn't deserve it!]
2. Nyoni - I wonder why is that an accountant Managing a Medical department!
3. Mr. Mponda [I also would rather not call him a Doctor he does not have such credibilities]
4.Finally Nkya.
Removing these people will definitely clear up all the bad air emitted at the Ministry and I am sure the Doctors will go back to work!
 
Kutumia kiingereza kuwasiliana na watanzania wenzako unawajua kuwa Lugha hiyo iko kushoto ni kutaka kuonyesha usomi au dharau? MM anajua kiswahili kwa nini katumia kiingereza kitupu? hakika si rahisi kuomba msaada wa kamusi chote ni kiingereza

Mbona zile act hujawahi kulalamika ziwe in Swahili mkuu!! Hizi ni lugha zote official TZ!!
 
All what u have written is well known. Jk is discriminatory in giving salary standards. Visit bot, tra, tanloads etc. Watu wanapiaga hela ndefu halafu wengine wafanye kujitolea1 call allowance 10,000/= haya ni matusi ya nguoni mchana. Amesema jwtz na jkt watatibu awalete tuone.
 
I really sympathise with the striking doctors and all the government workers in Tanzania. However I have some issues that I need to raise about civil servants in Tanzania in general and the law governing the right of employees to strike in Tanzania.

To say the truth, I am not sure whether civil servants in Tanzania deserve more than what they are currently getting given their input. I can say there is almost no government office in Tanzania wich is not tainted with ineffieciency and corruption. You must pay something to get whatever service you need. I hesitate to say this is corruption because it is now done almost openly.

Few months ago I visited a government office in Dar. Firtsly, we had to pay some money for consultant who would make sure that the file moves from point A to B to Z. A hefty one million shillings. After twelve months in waiting we thought that would be the end of our problems. It was not. The file got stuck at the very last point. We had to go there and spend about 8 hours in this office of people who were not doing much but discussing football - The Premier League. You would be amazed at how knowledgeable these guys are about all the teams and players in that league. After that we were told to go to a supposedly final point, where our photos would be taken for embossing on the certificate. The government photographer told us that the camera's battery has not been charged and there would be no service for some few days! we negotiated, pleaded and gave him something because I was supposed to Dar the following day. He asked us to go and bring enlarged photos which he could use instead of faces. Up to now nothing has moved! These are the civil servants in Tanzania. They want to be paid more.

I have been to other African countries where a performance management system has been implemented. When you get to a government office all the services offered in that office are enlisted on a big board along with the time it takes for them to complete the process. If you are not given the service within the stipulated time you are asked to complain to the supervisor. In these offices, no one goes with his/her office to tea or on leave. It is a delight to be served in such an environment.

The other issue I want to raise here is the process for going to strike. Unfortunately I am not a lawyer and I don't have any knowledge of the technical terms which are used. I have worked outside Tanzania, in an African country where employees are allowed to strike. The preparations to strike takes a long time and is governed by law. The organisers are normally very sensitive to the processes which should be followed. The employees and the employers have certain rights. Failure to observe the required process renders a strike illegal. I think this is what the Secrateary General of Workers Union has observed in today's newspapers.
 
Pinda does not have the guts to make decisions without the consent of mkweree. I can assure you that he has been in costant contact with him all along during this saga and decisions [ including threats to fire doctors] are directives from Kikwete himself!!
 

Wameshikwa pabaya kweli haya tusubiri tuone !
 

I agree with you but with some reservations;

Things are not going inside this government, services are offered on "purchase" basis, and people inside the government have "privatized" government services to be their own and they charge FEES, undeclared fees though. My reservations is on throwing the blames on the poor civil servants who are only there to follows whatever rules of the game are.

The blame goes to those who set the rules of the game, those who design, plan, implement and supervise the government's code of conduct. That's why the Americans has a popular saying that the BUCK STOP AT THE VERY TOP! I believe that's why MM here has written this letter.

You can't blame the medics on this strike; or the civil servants on any other strike to happen in any other sector. You can't blame those poor servants who are serving you now that you haven't got the service you applied for last year! (In 2008 I applied for a deed for my plot, I was asked to pay a sum that I didn't have by then, to date I'm still chasing for that deed). For instance people knows that Tanzanian courts are ruled and controlled by crooks, the police force is very dirty, etc....etc. Do you blame the court's magistrates or the police officers for incompetence and advise the establishment to drop their paycheck altogether? It is the supervisory system to blame and here the Chief Supervisor bear all the blames!
 
Even if he respond now directly,Its too late! To me it will be right time if he will first Suck Prime Minister and minister of health plus all responsible goverment officers.

Mkuu mbona kiingreza kibovu kama cha Kikwete tena ?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…