Mr Paul Makonda Appointment: Letter to her Excellency Samia Suluhu Hassan, CCM Chaiperson

frog black

Oct 22, 2023
Dear Madam CCM CHAIRPERSON

I hope this letter finds you well. Iam writing to bring to your attention a matter of concern regarding the appointment of an individual within the party who has been declared ineligible to enter the USA.

It has come to my attention that this individual, despite their ineligibility, now holds high position within the party. Furthermore their actions have been described as INHUMANE, which raises further concerns about their suitability for such a role.

As a concerned citizen,i believe it is crucial to uphold the principles of integrity,transparency,and accountability within our party.The appointment of an individual with a questionable background not only undermines these principles but also raises questions about the party's commitment to ethnical governance.

I kindly request that you thoroughly review the circumstances surrounding this appointment and take appropriate action.It is essential to ensure that individuals holding positions of power within our party align with values and adhere to legal and ethnical standards.

I trust you will give due consideration to this matter and take necessary steps to address it.By doing so, we can uphold the integrity our party and demons trate our commitment to serving the best interests of the people.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.i look forward to hearing about actions taken to address these concerns..

Back
Top Bottom