Movie Reviews

Against the Ice
The story of Danish explores who wanted to save their green land from US annexation had to prove that the green land is not island and so is part of Denmark.

The story becomes tense when the explorers move to the furthest ice areas in winter on a rescue mission of the their predecessors who didn't make it back.

It's nice based on a true historical movie to watch when you have nothing to do at all...hahaaa

I rate it 4/10

Silencing

Mzazi anapoteza mtoto anamtafuta kwa miaka 5 bila mafanikio lakini hajakata moyo wa kumtafuta.

Ktk kudumisha alichokiwa anapenda kufanya mwanae anaanzisha animal sanctuary ktk local forest. Humo anafunga camera kufalia wawindaji haramu.

Siku anaona ktk kamera kuna mtu akiwa ktk mavazi ya kujificha anaanza kufatilia na kuweka alama fulani ktk gari lililokutwa eneo la tukio. Sema director hajatuonesha sana madhumuni ya watu wanaokuwa missing kidnaper ana inshu nao gani. So story haijakaa poa sana mwishoni.

Anyway you can watch it's average movie.
I rate it 4/10

The King'sman (2021)
Inaelezea wazo na mwanzo wa uundwaji wa Kingsman secret services..
Story iko sawa kiasi sema una uingereza mwingi kuliko actions.....writer amewwza kuunganisha matukio mengi ya kihistoria ku justfy course of the movie lakini actions zimekuwa ndogo sana labda kulingana na wakati aliouchagua aliyeandika movie.

It's average movie...if you like actions...usioteze muda kuicheki. Ila kama unataka kujua zile movie za Kingsman vizuri basi cheki hata kwa kuipeleka peleka mbele.

I rate it 3/10

The devils All The Time
Inaelezea uwezo wa shetani kwa watu.
Story haijanyooka sana. Ni kama bad luck flani ambazo zinaweza fika mpaka kizazi cha tatu au cha nne. Hizi bad luck writer amezidirect kwa shetani kama title yake inavyojieleza. Wakati huohuo ameondoa uwezo wa Mungu ktk kuwajibi watu wake.
Sijui writer alikuwa na mawazo gani au lengo ktk kuandika.

Pia kuna series inarandana jina na hii movie. Nahisi Ina maudhui sawa.

It is average movie.
I rate it 2/10
Yaani umeipa rate ya 2 kwa kweli inaonesha ni mbaya mno

Nope
Ktk movie za hovyo hii nayo inaingia.
Jordan Peele amedirect ujinga sijapata ona. Halafu humu amenikumbusha ujinga flani wa Kanumba na wale wenzie.
Mwandishi, yeye mwenyewe, director yeye, location manager yeye, writer yeye, executive producer yeye.

Ndo ujinga alioufanya Peele humu.
It's a shit movie. Haieleweki ni horror, sci-fi, tabu tupu.

I rate it 0/10

Nope
Ktk movie za hovyo hii nayo inaingia.
Jordan Peele amedirect ujinga sijapata ona. Halafu humu amenikumbusha ujinga flani wa Kanumba na wale wenzie.
Mwandishi, yeye mwenyewe, director yeye, location manager yeye, writer yeye, executive producer yeye.

Ndo ujinga alioufanya Peele humu.
It's a shit movie. Haieleweki ni horror, sci-fi, tabu tupu.

I rate it 0/10
Tutajie na zile ambazo zinastahili na nzuri kuziangalia

It is a sci-fi movie.
The movie is about surviving in an unknown planet. The ship from universe travelling with passengers was out to the far exploration when crashed with heavenly bodies forced to land on unknown planet. The next was surviving the creatures found on that planet.

I recommend you to watch it.
Nice movie with affordable MBs.

I rate it 6/10

Alot of everything
Nice movie with unexpected family event.
A black middle class family live near a white cop who shot a kid.
Black family tried to confront the cop thinking the cop shot a black kid as being racist.
Later on, the cop is kidnaped by black neighbors which folds the chains of events.
Directed by David Oyeola. It's good movie to watch.
I recommend you to watch it
I rate it 4/10

Winnie the Pooh
Story was nice but development of the story and actions was average.
Director ametaka kutengeneza animalistic actions lakini ameshindwa kuwapa villains the features they needed too...nahisi mtu wa Cinematography hajakaa poa...kwa sababu villains ni watu halafu wamevikwa vinyago vya pigs ni bora angeifanya kuwa villains ni watu kabisaa

Story na actions ni average

So it's 3/10 rating

The man from Rome.
Good idea of story but not connected to thrilling actions.
Don't download. Save your bundle.
Sot it's 2/10 to me.

Inside
A nice story of a art thief who broke in a pent house private maintained floor to steal a self portrait of a renown art painter worth 3 mil USD.

As he failed to locate the painting, he decided to run away discovering that the door password was set to reset after break in.

After that is room to room depiction of arts and despair till the end of the movie when he succeeded to break off the ceiling mirror and run away.

It's average surviving movie, it's nice though.

I rate it 4/10

Inside
A nice story of a art thief who broke in a pent house private maintained floor to steal a self portrait of a renown art painter worth 3 mil USD.

As he failed to locate the painting, he decided to run away discovering that the door password was set to reset after break in.

After that is room to room depiction of arts and despair till the end of the movie when he succeeded to break off the ceiling mirror and run away.

It's average surviving movie, it's nice though.

I rate it 4/10

Kila nkisoma hili jina naonaga James MacVoy
ila I have to say mzee unapataga wapi mda wa kuziangalia hizi zote au biashara yako iko kwenye hii Industry?