More money, better sex

Che Kalizozele

JF-Expert Member
Jul 20, 2008
By MarketWatch

The richer you are, apparently, the better sex you have. That's according to a recent survey of more than 600 high-net-worth individuals. And rich women, it seems, enjoy sex the most.

"In seeking a higher-quality sexual experience, the number of well-heeled women that lead more adventurous and exotic sex lives, have had an affair or joined the mile-high club far outdistances that of men -- and the affluent gender gap in views on sex doesn't end there," Hannah Shaw Grove and Russ Alan Prince, two well-known researchers on the habits of the rich and famous, found.

Grove and Prince surveyed people with an average net worth of $89 million, and who make more than $9 million per year. They found that money is an enabler in a number of ways to enhance sexual experiences.

"The majority of men and women credit their private wealth with achieving a better sex life. When viewed separately, a larger percentage of women agree with the statement, perhaps indicating that females derive a greater degree of empowerment from their financial independence than their male counterparts," the survey, "Money as an Aphrodisiac -- Being Rich Means Getting Lucky on Your Own Terms," found.

Some 84% of rich women and 63% of rich men say having money means having better sex.
In the survey, three-quarters of men cited more frequent sex and a greater variety of partners as the primary benefits of having wealth, revealing a fascination with quantity. "In short, men equate more with better," Grove and Prince write.

By contrast, women placed significantly less value on the volume of sexual interactions and partners they had than the overall excellence of the experience: Nearly 93% of women cited higher-quality sex as the greatest sexual benefit of personal wealth -- and the biggest benefit overall to being rich.

"And while having sex with multiple partners simultaneously was less important to both genders, more than three times as many men cited it as a benefit than women did," Grove and Prince said.

If this is true, how come there are so many divorce in Hollywood? Just thinking aloud :)

If this is true, how come there are so many divorce in Hollywood? Just thinking aloud :)

I asked myself the same kind of questions,but Bubu do you mean sex and merriage can't be separated!May be that what the result of the research was trying to tell us.Any way,may be hollywood was one of the study areas who knows.

I would say, its because there is so much of great sex available, so why have sex with 1 person for the rest of your life...that could be one of the reasoning.

By MarketWatch

The richer you are, apparently, the better sex you have. That's according to a recent survey of more than 600 high-net-worth individuals. And rich women, it seems, enjoy sex the most.

Some 84% of rich women and 63% of rich men say having money means having better sex.
In the survey, three-quarters of men cited more frequent sex and a greater variety of partners
as the primary benefits of having wealth, revealing a fascination with quantity. "In short, men equate more with better," Grove and Prince write.

Everyone want to have a happy marriage. Somo muhimu hapo juu ukitaka kuepuka divorce.

Usiige compatibility type ya rafiki yako aliyeoa/olewa mwaka jana; kama hujaoa, watizame walio kwenye ndoa kwa muda mrefu. Who are the happiest couple?

Okay fair enough, redeeming survey. But is the opposite also true?! i.e. having better sex translates into more money?

.....cause if so, then i would've been a ...........................by now!!

Okay fair enough, redeeming survey. But is the opposite also true?! i.e. having better sex translates into more money?

.....cause if so, then i would've been a ...........................by now!!

Ha-ha-ha-hah!
...a Billionaire?!

Unfortunately they do, but they say it amounts to filling one kisoda. What about you... pipa or... ?! :)

Perhaps they'll start to call me that
And if that happens, consider yourself dead meat!

..naamini more money better sex,kuchacha kunaleta mawazo na hupunguza heshima sana!

...kuchacha kunaleta mawazo na hupunguza heshima sana!

...na vile vile kunapunguza urefu wa 'kamba ya malisho'!, badala ya kujirusha (mfano) Rose Garden au Garden Bistro na nyumba ndogo kadhaa, ...'mlo' unaishia kwa mama watoto. :D

Better sex has got nothing to do with good marriage. You can have better sex with someone, but still you can be having a lot of differences in other aspects of life.

No wonder why, they have money in Hollywood, and presumably they enjoy better sex, but there are no stable marriages!

As Mrembo said, there are a lot of choices in Hollywood to spend your money for, instead of keeping with only one person!

Perhaps they'll start to call me that
And if that happens, consider yourself dead meat!

..... i think i know what would a lazy dog do with dead meat; indulge on it since it is too lazy to hunt for a prey!!

Back
Top Bottom