Mlio wa Vibration mtu wa Tecno akipokea simu

Ricardo Damiano

Nov 4, 2011
Hellows..asee ukiachana na kuchukia tecno. hakuna kitu sikipendi kama nikimpigia mtu mwenye tecno akipokea tuu utasikia kale ka vibration "bruuum"
je wew ni kitu gani hukipendi kwenye simu za tecno.?
kudos to other company i.e Samsung,HTC,LG,Iphone,Sony,oneplus,google pixel,blackberry na Huawei.

Hellows..asee ukiachana na kuchukia tecno. hakuna kitu sikipendi kama nikimpigia mtu mwenye tecno akipokea tuu utasikia kale ka vibration "bruuum"
je wew ni kitu gani hukipendi kwenye simu za tecno.?
kudos to other company i.e Samsung,HTC,LG,Iphone,Sony,oneplus,google pixel,blackberry na Huawei.
hiyo ni setting (Vibrate When my phone is Answered) hata baadhi ya simu zingine zinazo. Angalia hapo chini kwenye Lumia pia ipo
vibe.jpg

hiyo ni setting (Vibrate When my phone is Answered) hata baadhi ya simu zingine zinazo. Angalia hapo chini kwenye Lumia pia ipo
View attachment 745795
Its better you told him
Because these hunks who are getting their phones from their uncles and brother in-laws who are in abroad and coming here bragging themselves possessing posh phones
For sure i dont like them.
It doesn't matter whether you are having Samsung ,google ,nokia phones,
That is law of nature , as Almighty God categorised people by class and groups in order for the life to balance .
But fools doesn't understand this law take a picture of life ,if everyone could be rich owning companies and factory and industry where could man power or workers could be fetched !?
That is the same tribes ,clans,culture and races all these things are different they are not alike
Do you know why?
Have you once asked yourself that question
Tell me to post things which will awaken community and things which will raise awareness about our surrounding difficulties not these hopeless posts about tecno vs Samsung.
Ok you are undermine tecno phones what have made with your own education and your hands ?
Sometimes i regret to be part of this generation because i will have a piles of questions when my hairs turns white ,
Because of people this guy who posted this post.
Sometimes it is better to be silent and quiet if you have nothing to speak in front of people and you will be viewed as a wise man.
Bye
Keep stand to rectified

Its better you told him
Because these hunks who are getting their phones from their uncles and brother in-laws who are in abroad and coming here bragging themselves possessing posh phones
For sure i dont like them.
It doesn't matter whether you are having Samsung ,google ,nokia phones,
That is law of nature , as Almighty God categorised people by class and groups in order for the life to balance .
But fools doesn't understand this law take a picture of life ,if everyone could be rich owning companies and factory and industry where could man power or workers could be fetched !?
That is the same tribes ,clans,culture and races all these things are different they are not alike
Do you know why?
Have you once asked yourself that question
Tell me to post things which will awaken community and things which will raise awareness about our surrounding difficulties not these hopeless posts about tecno vs Samsung.
Ok you are undermine tecno phones what have made with your own education and your hands ?
Sometimes i regret to be part of this generation because i will have a piles of questions when my hairs turns white ,
Because of people this guy who posted this post.
Sometimes it is better to be silent and quiet if you have nothing to speak in front of people and you will be viewed as a wise man.
Bye
Keep stand to rectified
dude its a tech forum not compasion and life advices..above all its a free world yo..

Back
Top Bottom