Mjadala: Kipi kigumu kati ya programming na software development

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Wakuu nadahni Tittle imejitosheleza .Nimjadala.Kipi kigumu au kipi ni rahisi.

Nakaribisha mawazo , maoni yenu huku tukielezananakutoa sababu za hoja zetu

Karibuni

Wataalamu wa hizi vitu watakupa majibu mazuri. Programming hutumika katika DEVELOPMENT/IMPLEMENTATION PHASE(rejea phase tano za Tradition Software Development Methodology/Models i.e waterfalls) ya Software development. Hivyo tasks za soft dev zina include programming.

Programming(coding) si ni part ya software development? unawezaje kuzilinganisha?

Kweli Progrraming ni stage ya software development lakini zinaweza kulinganishwa Mfano Nikuuize wewe kama mtaalam

Kipi rahisi kati

• kuwa member ya team inayotakiwa Kuandika/coding Program ya calcuoar in Java au C au C shapr au kuwa Kuwa member wa team inayotakiwa kudevelop Calclutaor . Assuming all other factor are constants
  • Kuwa project au team manager wa group inayotakiwa kudeliver COde ya calculutor programa u kuwaproject leader wa Team inayo develop calcutor software (Assuming stage nyingine zimekamilisha/zitakamiisha kazi za vizuri

Kifupi japo Programming ni part ya development iko specific
so inahitaji utaalamu zaidi .Unaweza kuwa kwenye software development project hatakama Hujui sana Java au C au C sharp.

Wataalamu wa hizi vitu watakupa majibu mazuri. Programming hutumika katika DEVELOPMENT/IMPLEMENTATION PHASE(rejea phase tano za Tradition Software Development Methodology/Models i.e waterfalls) ya Software development. Hivyo tasks za soft dev zina include programming.

Aksante Mkuu mi mwenye ni "kataalam " japo kadogo so mambo kama
  • waterfallodel Vs RAD methodology
  • whitebox testing Vs black box testing ,kwenye testing
  • Requirement specifation, Kwenye requirement
  • Cohesion Vs coupling kwenye program design

Nayapata pata . Au labda nikuulize kwenye hizo stage za deveopment wich stage ni ngumu zaidi practically

Programming is a learnable skill. The more you work on it, the better you become. You can master the intricacies of a language, understand different patterns of building software, acquire the knowledge of useful algorithms. Practice keeps your skills sharp. There will always be edge cases which are beyond you, but for most mundane programming tasks, if you are willing to improve yourself, you can do the job. In this regard, programming is just like math. In math, 1 + 2 = 3 always (unless you are in some weird alternate universe). Your program is either right or wrong. And you have metrics about performance, program size, etc. But let us take software development. I am making perhaps an arbitrary distinction between “programming” and “software development”. So let me be clear. Programming is solving a well-defined problem. Software development is defining the problem in the first place. Once you have a question, it is usually easy to solve it once you have the tools and the knowledge to use them. If you don’t know the question, things become a lot harder. Software development is about that tricky part. It is about understanding your customer, sometimes talking to them and sometimes not knowing them and only understanding them through observation. It is also about working with multiple people to build a coherent quality system. It happens in the real world where things can go wrong and frequently do. I don’t need to elaborate because you know what I am talking about. It is far easier for a single programmer to pick a problem and solve it than for a huge team to define the problem and set about to find a solution to it.

Back
Top Bottom