Miss America Is Sad

Miss America

Oct 21, 2011
She ìs a fan of manchester united...
She is suffering from 6 goals..
Dats why she is logging in jf so that she can remove her stress

Oh! Miss America it seems you are indeed an "attention seeker" and it seems too that it is unfortunate you don't have any one close right now... BTW who is the Lucky person to have had the job as a translator (as advertised on Chit Chat); that evident from the fact that you now know the meaning of "Habari na Hoja Mchanganyiko" for you to have posted the thread here?? Just in-case.... I too am interested if there is indeed a vacancy....

Pole saana kwa Magoli Mlimbwende....

She ìs a fan of manchester united...
She is suffering from 6 goals..
Dats why she is logging in jf so that she can remove her stress

Wewe ni miss wa kwa mtogole,ehee unatarajia kupata mtoto gani baada kupigwa bao 6?

Oh! Miss America it seems you are indeed an "attention seeker" and it seems too that it is unfortunate you don't have any one close right now... BTW who is the Lucky person to have had the job as a translator (as advertised on Chit Chat); that evident from the fact that you now know the meaning of "Habari na Hoja Mchanganyiko" for you to have posted the thread here?? Just in-case.... I too am interested if there is indeed a vacancy....

Pole saana kwa Magoli Mlimbwende....

Yeah ashadii..i do understand you what you are trying to say...and i think you be the greatest friend of mind..but what does 'mlimwende' means? I know pole=sorry...magoli=goals,right?

Yeah ashadii..i do understand you what you are trying to say...and i think you be the greatest friend of mind..but what does 'mlimwende' means? I know pole=sorry...magoli=goals,right?

Nice one Ms. A.... C'mon you want to learn the language right??? The first rule make sure you have the word right.... For instance it is "Mlimbwende" NOT "Mlimwende" as written by you... Thou i do have to admit i have forgotten the exact English meaning.... I will be back thou....

Hi Miss. I am a fan of Man-U too, hata mimi nimejiskia vibaya sana. Use "magoli" carefuly, it has a double meaning. AshaDii will tell you more about that in your translation PMs... lol.

Hi Miss. I am a fan of Man-U too, hata mimi nimejiskia vibaya sana. Use "magoli" carefuly, it has a double meaning. AshaDii will tell you more about that in your translation PMs... lol.

Roulette i have not yet been told if i am qualified.....lol... Stop being naughty... Magoli in relation tu Kucheza mpira... to Manchester and Kiwanja... I believe the meaning ya "magoli" ipo wazi Roulette... Or am i wrong??? lol

. .miss, kuna pedeshee pale samaki-samaki limetoa ofa ya pole kwa walimbwende mashabiki wa man- U a.k.a 'manchesita', ni PM nikupe offer code...this sunday only.

Yeah ashadii..i do understand you what you are trying to say...and i think you be the greatest FRIEND OF MIND..but what DOES 'mlimwende' MEANS? I know pole=sorry...magoli=goals,right?

Wewe mwekezaji nakushauri rudi kwanza kasafishe kiingereza chako afu ndio uje kutudanganya. Ni aibu kichizi umeshindwa kutudanganya hata sisi Wadanganyika.

Back
Top Bottom