Misguided Opportunists who swear & wear Nationalist uniform to mask their true IDs!

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
Amongst us there are misguided opportunists who swear and wear the nationalism uniform and pretend to be nationalists, but in reality they are using the uniform to hide and mask their true identities of being stooges of people who expolit us!

Discuss!

Kuna ukweli ndani yake lakini unaweza kutupa angalau mfano mmoja who are these peolpe and how do they look like.

I for one, with all due respect to the positives of nationalism -and there are many, no doubt-, have expressly and unequivocally registered my disgust and disatisfactions with the ills borne of nationalism. I have cited the peace of Westphalia, decreed my allegiance to humanity and ridiculed the provincial parochialism presented in the illusion of nationalism to such great lengths that I can rest assured that if at all you are a serious follower of my posts, I can entertain no doubt that you are even in the slightest possibility referring to me in your contempt.

Nationalism, no, not me sir, that is just another religion.

And if you know anything about me, you should know I mix with choice Scotches, not religions.

Amongst us there are misguided opportunists who swear and wear the nationalism uniform and pretend to be nationalists, but in reality they are using the uniform to hide and mask their true identities of being stooges of people who expolit us!

Discuss!

Amongst us hapa JF,sirkalini ama Tz kwa ujumla?

Kuna ukweli ndani yake lakini unaweza kutupa angalau mfano mmoja who are these peolpe and how do they look like.

Mfano wale wote wanaojidai wazalendo lakini wakiwa provoked wanaonyesha undani wao wa either wanaajenda ya udini au wamekosa tu opportunity ya kulamba asali ya taifa.....Wako wengi ebu jaribu kufuatilia u will see them! They think they are covered; tunawaona wako visible very visible......

Back
Top Bottom