MIGOGORO KENYA...Mh. MOI UPO?

Kibaki is an obstacle simply because he is not running the country like
a President should. Basic stuff like protection of the citizenry from both
internal and external aggression lies in his office yet it is obvious that he
is not doing so.Corruption abounds which can be directly linked to his
office yet he remains quiet kana kwamba nothing is happening.

Mkuu, why do you think Kibaki was reluctant to run the second time? My guess is that he knew he would be an "impaired" President. This is exactly what we are seeing now.

Meanwhile hio notion kwamba kuna groups behind the presidency that wield real power is hogwash. In Kenya the only groups that wield real power have been created by the President himself and he orchestrates the machinations of these groupings.

Believe what you want but this is true in any country. I'm sure you've heard of the Jewish Lobby in the US. No president of that country will act against the wishes of this group. Watch how the current administration handles the Middle East. In Kenya, its the Mt Kenya Mafia currently running the show. Not the president.

My point in this thing is that its time for people to own up to their responsibilities and not use scapegoats as excuses. Moi 's presidency left and a myriad of Kenya's problems went with it. Mfano mzuri ni zile torture chambers zilizokua Nyayo house na the trend of people going to detention without trial.

Unlawful detention siku hizi imekuwa replaced na extra judicial killings. You decide which is worse.

It will not take day for Kenya's democracy to mature but there is a starting point which includes removing unnecessary bottlenecks that are in the way..Kibaki included.

This is what I wanted to read. That Kenya's problems are much bigger than Kibaki the individual.

No, I'm a Kenyan and it is very sad for me to see the direction that Kenya has taken. Ever since the 2007 election fiasco i have been feeling very helpless and utterly disappointed in the current crop of leadership.
This is a truly Kikuyu affair...it's in the news i do not have to be Luo to say the same.
take a good look at the politics in Kenya and you will see where I'm coming from.

Good thing I'm detribalized!!!

The israelites had Moses, what do we have? Mwai F*** Kibaki (pardon my french here wana JF... i feel really fluent in french right now)

anyway YOYO to answer your question I'm kenyan, a nairobian through and through!!

so you which are you? Pro Kibaki or what ?
iam not kenyan wala mtanzania......na i hate kikwete na kibaki woote wezi...

iam not kenyan wala mtanzania......na i hate kikwete na kibaki woote wezi...

YO YO AND OTHERS,
Kindly lets leave behind attacking personalities, "KIBAKI, KIKWETE, KENYANS, TANZANIANS, AFRICANS, etc."
I feel like, we are putting off the issue in primary discussion.

Chonde chonde wanajamii tunaochangia mada hii.
Tusiendelee kushambuliana sisi kwa sisi.
Badala yake tupembue kiyakinifu, mada ya msingi.

YO YO AND OTHERS,
Kindly lets leave behind attacking personalities, "KIBAKI, KIKWETE, KENYANS, TANZANIANS, AFRICANS, etc."
I feel like, we are putting off the issue in primary discussion.

Chonde chonde wanajamii tunaochangia mada hii.
Tusiendelee kushambuliana sisi kwa sisi.
Badala yake tupembue kiyakinifu, mada ya msingi.
eeeh mkuu vipi?
...kwa maoni yako unafikiria JK ananifaa...hell naah hafai hata kuongoza kama mtaa anaoishi unatoa harufu kivile unategemea anajua nini huyo....
same na kibaki,museven na most ya viongozi wa africa an waafrica wenyewe nao hamnazo vile vile....wanalalamika alafu uchaguzi ukija wanamchagua trna yule yule aliaharibu....

eeeh mkuu vipi?
...kwa maoni yako unafikiria JK ananifaa...hell naah hafai hata kuongoza kama mtaa anaoishi unatoa harufu kivile unategemea anajua nini huyo....
same na kibaki,museven na most ya viongozi wa africa an waafrica wenyewe nao hamnazo vile vile....wanalalamika alafu uchaguzi ukija wanamchagua trna yule yule aliaharibu....

The only guys who see African prezos as failures are the urban working class. The village lumpens think these politicians are a godsend.

eeeh mkuu vipi?

yo yo,
Huo ni mtazamo wako.
Una haki ya kuona unavyoona.
Nini kifanyike sasa?

Back
Top Bottom