MIGOGORO KENYA...Mh. MOI UPO?

Mkuu,

I dont agree with this. Kibaki never wanted to run for a second term. He was coerced into doing so by a clique of goons better known as the 'Mount Kenya Mafia".

These goons are the ones who stole the election and are currently running the show. Kibaki is just being used as a front.

Well, if Kibaki was man enough he should have stood his ground. He was not coerced. He had a choice. if anything he is very guilty by association.

Greed...that is what is going on!!! I mean this mount Kenya Mafia , Kibaki and all those sycophants have let mungiki run amok and persecute their very own Kikuyu...I'm not convinced...

Mkuu,

I dont agree with this. Kibaki never wanted to run for a second term. He was coerced into doing so by a clique of goons better known as the 'Mount Kenya Mafia".

These goons are the ones who stole the election and are currently running the show. Kibaki is just being used as a front.

Aloo acha utani,

the man wanted to be the president by any means necessary na ndio
maana akaiba kura.Hii porojo ya kutaka kum-exempt from responsibility
will not suffice.He bears responsibility for anything that happens to
Kenyans by virtue of being the President and protector of the citizenry!

Aloo acha utani,

the man wanted to be the president by any means necessary na ndio
maana akaiba kura.Hii porojo ya kutaka kum-exempt from responsibility
will not suffice.He bears responsibility for anything that happens to
Kenyans by virtue of being the President and protector of the citizenry!

Mkuu,

If you were following developments in Kenya in the run-up to the December 2007 elections, you will recall that Kibaki was mum on whether he would run for a second term or not. It was the sychophants in NARC and PNU who were jostling for his candidature. He waited until the very last minute before reluctantly announcing that he would run. Contrast this with the likes of Raila and Kalonzo who had literally began campaigning a few months after the referendum.

Kibaki's political heydey was during the struggle to topple KANU in the earlier part of the decade. His mission was accomplished in the 2002 elections. His plan was, like Mandela, to serve a single term and pave way for a younger leadership. With Uhuru's dismal performance in 2002, the Mount Kenya Mafia could not risk losing the presidency to Raila in 2007 so they opted to forcefully field Kibaki whom they perceived to be more appealing to voters.

Kibaki's laid-back style of leadership says it all. He wants no part in current Kenyan politics.

Mkuu,

If you were following developments in Kenya in the run-up to the December 2007 elections, you will recall that Kibaki was mum on whether he would run for a second term or not. It was the sychophants in NARC and PNU who were jostling for his candidature. He waited until the very last minute before reluctantly announcing that he would run. Contrast this with the likes of Raila and Kalonzo who had literally began campaigning a few months after the referendum.

Kibaki's political heydey was during the struggle to topple KANU in the earlier part of the decade. His mission was accomplished in the 2002 elections. His plan was, like Mandela, to serve a single term and pave way for a younger leadership. With Uhuru's dismal performance in 2002, the Mount Kenya Mafia could not risk losing the presidency to Raila in 2007 so they opted to forcefully field Kibaki whom they perceived to be more appealing to voters.

Kibaki's laid-back style of leadership says it all. He wants no part in current Kenyan politics.

Too late he is in the thick of things and the sooner he gets his head out of the sand the better...He is not exempt no!!!!I blame him kabisa and 150%

Too late he is in the thick of things and the sooner he gets his head out of the sand the better...He is not exempt no!!!!I blame him kabisa and 150%

Remember when people used to say eti Moi si mm'baya its the people
around him?...This is an old story and people better wake up and smell
the coffee.

Remember when people used to say eti Moi si mm'baya its the people
around him?...This is an old story and people better wake up and smell
the coffee.

This is where Africans really amaze me. Do you folks really believe one person can single handedly cause misery and anguish to over 40 million people? Does Kibaki possess supernatural powers? "Oh Genie Kibaki, wave your magic wand and deliver us to the promised land of milk and honey." Please.

You guys need to look at the bigger picture. You can pray to Kibaki all you want but the man is just a decoy. A puppet. Some sort of a Trojan horse. The man cannot do anything substantial to change the current situation in Kenya.

Only an awakening bythe masses (including yourselves) will begin to do the trick.

This is where Africans really amaze me. Do you folks really believe one person can single handedly cause misery and anguish to over 40 million people? Does Kibaki possess supernatural powers? "Oh Genie Kibaki, wave your magic wand and deliver us to the promised land of milk and honey." Please.

You guys need to look at the bigger picture. You can pray to Kibaki all you want but the man is just a decoy. A puppet. Some sort of a Trojan horse. The man cannot do anything substantial to change the current situation in Kenya.

Only an awakening bythe masses (including yourselves) will begin to do the trick.

Kwanza kabisa, what have Africans got to do with it?...Hata mimi
unanishangaza as to why you went with this blanket comment.

Secondly,Kibaki is not a genie nor a messiah but a big obstacle
in the peoples way. Therefore yes,remove Kibaki and a big percentage
of Kenya's problems will be gone. When you take the office of the
Presidency, you take the full responsibility of protecting the people.
Kama huwezi then its better somebody else takes office and iron
things out.

You state Kibaki is a decoy..a decoy for whom? Do yo have any idea
how much power the Presidency of Kenya has?I dont think you do na
ndio maana you are saying the words you are saying.In Kenya people
are busy clamouring for a change in the constituion because of the
power that the presidency holds.If power is not decentralised then
the head of state becomes way more powerful than the other two arms
of Govt.That is where the Kenyan problem lies.

Meanwhile,Kenyan masses were awakened when they agitated for a
multiparty constituion that saw the removal of Moi and his cronies from
office. After the 2007 elections Kenya once again morphed into a
different animal altogether.

Kwanza kabisa, what have Africans got to do with it?...Hata mimi
unanishangaza as to why you went with this blanket comment.

Secondly,Kibaki is not a genie nor a messiah but a big obstacle
in the peoples way. Therefore yes,remove Kibaki and a big percentage
of Kenya's problems will be gone. When you take the office of the
Presidency, you take the full responsibility of protecting the people.
Kama huwezi then its better somebody else takes office and iron
things out.

You state Kibaki is a decoy..a decoy for whom? Do yo have any idea
how much power the Presidency of Kenya has?I dont think you do
na
ndio maana you are saying the words you are saying.In Kenya people
are busy clamouring for a change in the constituion because of the
power that the presidency holds.If power is not decentralised then
the head of state becomes way more powerful than the other two arms
of Govt.That is where the Kenyan problem lies.

Meanwhile,Kenyan masses were awakened when they agitated for a
multiparty constituion that saw the removal of Moi and his cronies from
office. After the 2007 elections Kenya once again morphed into a
different animal altogether.

Assuming you knew how much power Kenya's presidency wields,what business is it of yours any way.First of all you are not a Kenyan,you don't reside in Kenya and lastly you are one of the few persons who would celebrate if Kenya burnt .
Talk of misplaced priorities the little you know about Kenya is based on what you read from the vibrant Kenyan media and then you go ahead copy pasting everything in this forum,Kwani you don't have enough content in your newspapers you can use to at least reduce the monotony in our eyes. For your information what you try to feed us is mostly stale since the electronic media is usually the first one to report and i believe some Kenyan stations have a radius that covers some parts of Tanzania.
I am not in the business of advising people but please try to worry about the myriads of problems that bedevil your nation and leave us to sought out ours
this infatuation on Kenya and the self appointed Kenyan issue analyst is just as irrelevant and inconsequential as a fart during a windstorm.

Assuming you knew how much power Kenya's presidency wields,what business is it of yours any way.First of all you are not a Kenyan,you don't reside in Kenya and lastly you are one of the few persons who would celebrate if Kenya burnt .
Talk of misplaced priorities the little you know about Kenya is based on what you read from the vibrant Kenyan media and then you go ahead copy pasting everything in this forum,Kwani you don't have enough content in your newspapers you can use to at least reduce the monotony in our eyes. For your information what you try to feed us is mostly stale since the electronic media is usually the first one to report and i believe some Kenyan stations have a radius that covers some parts of Tanzania.
I am not in the business of advising people but please try to worry about the myriads of problems that bedevil your nation and leave us to sought out ours
this infatuation on Kenya and the self appointed Kenyan issue analyst is just as irrelevant and inconsequential as a fart during a windstorm.

I have a feeling you are a disciple of the "GEMA" kingdom! You are not among the "common wananchi"

hellfire20,

Pole ndugu: kwani ukitoa maoni yako ni lazima useme kwa hasira? Watz hatujazoea majadiliano ya kutishiana, kusutana, na majivuno!

Ni hekima sana kujadiliana tu kwa amani!

hellfire20,

Yes I do know how much power the Presidency of Kenya wields and this
was made explicit by the biggest tribalists Kenya has ever had: the first
one being Jomo Kenyatta and the other being Daniel Arap Moi.Remember
how he (Moi) started killng Kikuyus after the advent of Multipartyism in Kenya?
Remember how his own Foreign Minister was killed and no questions were
asked?Do you remember how Bishop Alexander Muge died under mysterious
circumstances after Okondo's loose tongue made a fatal prediction? Do you
remember how by a stroke of the en the prezdo could order GSU to go
clobber college students? By the same breath he could hire and fire Ministers,
Chief Justice and High Court Judges? Those are just but a few examples of
that power which can corrupt your so called President.

Finally, You do not own Kenya neither do your people.Kenya ni ya raia
wote waliozaliwa ndani ya mipaka ya hio nchi. So you have no authority
whatsoever to tell me not to comment on 'your' country's affairs. A
country that has been riddled by the corruption of a cabal of unscrupulous
leaders whom the majority come from one community(read Kikuyu). Just
like during Kenyattas days they have used them as a stepping stone only
later to turn around na kuwatafuna.Ushaona nguruwe akila watoto wake?
Perfect example!

I rest my case.

hellfire20,

Pole ndugu: kwani ukitoa maoni yako ni lazima useme kwa hasira? Watz hatujazoea majadiliano ya kutishiana, kusutana, na majivuno!

Kumbe mkuu mwenzangu umeona hasira za huyu bwana?
Nakuunga mkono 100 pasenti!!!!:)

hellfire20,

Yes I do know how much power the Presidency of Kenya wields and this
was made explicit by the biggest tribalists Kenya has ever had: the first
one being Jomo Kenyatta and the other being Daniel Arap Moi.Remember
how he (Moi) started killng Kikuyus after the advent of Multipartyism in Kenya?
Remember how his own Foreign Minister was killed and no questions were
asked?Do you remember how Bishop Alexander Muge died under mysterious
circumstances after Okondo's loose tongue made a fatal prediction? Do you
remember how by a stroke of the en the prezdo could order GSU to go
clobber college students? By the same breath he could hire and fire Ministers,
Chief Justice and High Court Judges? Those are just but a few examples of
that power which can corrupt your so called President.

Finally, You do not own Kenya neither do your people.Kenya ni ya raia
wote waliozaliwa ndani ya mipaka ya hio nchi. So you have no authority
whatsoever to tell me not to comment on 'your' country's affairs. A
country that has been riddled by the corruption of a cabal of unscrupulous
leaders whom the majority come from one community(read Kikuyu). Just
like during Kenyattas days they have used them as a stepping stone only
later to turn around na kuwatafuna.Ushaona nguruwe akila watoto wake?
Perfect example!

I rest my case.

Thank you but no thank you for the history lesson...regrettably i am not a history student and i don't remember having solicited for it any way,so all that gibberish as just that.

Don't you think you are contradicting yourself when you state that Kenya is owned by the people born within its borders. so in actual sense my so called people and i happen to fall in that category which technically means i at least own Kenya just like everybody else and you dont put that in mind.

What i find hard and difficult to fathom is how an individual would want to sweep his/her own household problems under the carpet, Shamelessly head to a neighbors house and start commenting on where the TV or house furnitures should be placed or how the neighbor should hang his curtains.If you would prefer to call that as rights then may the Lord save your soul.Surely you don't have any stake whatsoever, if change was needed like you proclaim, your input would not be required you are mere spectator, its me and the rest of Kenya who have the onus task of propagating change not you.

hellfire20,

Tz should stop hoodwinking the masses into beleiving that you are polite, humble and all that crappy stuff. Your days are numbered because everyone who has ever tried investing in your country knows that you are pretenders of the worst cadre. Thats why you are not appealing to investors, they prefer the unstable Kenya to the peacefull Tanzania. Hope you will wake up from your slumber soon.

Kibaki is not a genie nor a messiah but a big obstacle in the peoples way.

Mkuu, how exactly is Kibaki an obstacle?

Therefore yes,remove Kibaki and a big percentage
of Kenya's problems will be gone. When you take the office of the Presidency, you take the full responsibility of protecting the people. Kama huwezi then its better somebody else takes office and iron
things out.

This is the same way people used to think during Moi's time. "Chuck out Moi and everything will be fine." Moi is now out. Yako wapi? Infact, things are so bad now most people are yearning for the Nyayo years.

You state Kibaki is a decoy..a decoy for whom?

For gullible people like yourself. Unfortunately, these are and always will be the majority in any population.

Do yo have any idea how much power the Presidency of Kenya has?I dont think you do na ndio maana you are saying the words you are saying.In Kenya people are busy clamouring for a change in the constituion because of the power that the presidency holds.If power is not decentralised then the head of state becomes way more powerful than the other two arms of Govt.That is where the Kenyan problem lies.

The powers of the President are clearly spelled out in the constitution. But these are notional. In any country, the presidency is more or less ceremonial. There are groups behind him who wield real power. Kenya is no exception. Kibaki cannot do anything that goes against the interests of these groups.

Meanwhile, Kenyan masses were awakened when they agitated for a multiparty constituion that saw the removal of Moi and his cronies from office. After the 2007 elections
Kenya once again morphed into a different animal altogether.

This is what I'm talking about. Sasa they should remain awake throughout and not only during an election year.

Talk of misplaced priorities the little you know about Kenya is based on what you read from the vibrant Kenyan media and then you go ahead copy pasting everything in this forum,

Mazee, kwani where do you get your info from?

I am not in the business of advising people but please try to worry about the myriads of problems that bedevil your nation and leave us to sought out ours this infatuation on Kenya and the self appointed Kenyan issue analyst is just as irrelevant and inconsequential as a fart during a windstorm.

Surely you are smart enough to know that you cant tell us what to do. If you dont like the fact that I'm talking about Kenya, SUE ME!

Mkuu, how exactly is Kibaki an obstacle?

This is the same way people used to think during Moi's time. "Chuck out Moi and everything will be fine." Moi is now out. Yako wapi? Infact, things are so bad now most people are yearning for the Nyayo years.

For gullible people like yourself. Unfortunately, these are and always will be the majority in any population.

The powers of the President are clearly spelled out in the constitution. But these are notional. In any country, the presidency is more or less ceremonial. There are groups behind him who wield real power. Kenya is no exception. Kibaki cannot do anything that goes against the interests of these groups.

This is what I'm talking about. Sasa they should remain awake throughout and not only during an election year.

Kikojozi,

Mkuu, heshima mbele.

Kibaki is an obstacle simply because he is not running the country like
a President should. Basic stuff like protection of the citizenry from both
internal and external aggression lies in his office yet it is obvious that he
is not doing so.Corruption abounds which can be directly linked to his
office yet he remains quiet kana kwamba nothing is happening.

Meanwhile hio notion kwamba kuna groups behind the presidency that
wield real power is hogwash.In Kenya the only groups that wield real
power have been created by the President himself and he orchestrates
the machinations of these groupings.

My point in this thing is that its time for people to own up to their
responsibilities and not use scapegoats as excuses.Moi 's presidency left
and a myriad of Kenya's problems went with it.Mfano mzuri ni zile torture
chambers zilizokua Nyayo house na the trend of people going to detention
without trial. It will not take day for Kenya's democracy to mature but
there is a starting point which includes removing unnecessary bottlenecks
that are in the way..Kibaki included.

Regards.

Kikojozi,

Mkuu, heshima mbele.

Kibaki is an obstacle simply because he is not running the country like
a President should. Basic stuff like protection of the citizenry from both
internal and external aggression lies in his office yet it is obvious that he
is not doing so.Corruption abounds which can be directly linked to his
office yet he remains quiet kana kwamba nothing is happening.

Meanwhile hio notion kwamba kuna groups behind the presidency that
wield real power is hogwash.In Kenya the only groups that wield real
power have been created by the President himself and he orchestrates
the machinations of these groupings.

My point in this thing is that its time for people to own up to their
responsibilities and not use scapegoats as excuses.Moi 's presidency left
and a myriad of Kenya's problems went with it.Mfano mzuri ni zile torture
chambers zilizokua Nyayo house na the trend of people going to detention
without trial.
"No they just kill you in public, shoot one like a dog, and no one can do anything...So no need for the torture chambers, they make it look like a violent robbery gone bad, and in this attack the valuables are never taken"
It will not take day for Kenya's democracy to mature but
there is a starting point which includes removing unnecessary bottlenecks
that are in the way..Kibaki included.

Regards.

Kibaki should Go and with him all those useless, corrupt tribal septuagenarian who are clinging to power.
What is happening in Kenya is a case of "from frying pan into the Fire"
MO1 looks like a saint compared to Kibaki and his shenanigans.

The clamor to remove MO1 was heeded, We voted in Kibaki and he under performed and come 2007, majority of Kenyans knew that they did not want Kibaki again, and they said so in the ballot, lakini Kibaki stole the election and now we are dealing with Kibaki and his cronies. We are toast for sure.

Hypothetically, Even if the Kikuyu want to cling to this power at least elect a man with serious balls!!! -there i said it i've gone tribal!!! this is what it is-
Choose at least man that can lead and be effective.

The downside to this is that the regular kikuyu is not gaining. Only the Mafia and their families and cronies.

When you look at it from a tribal angle which is inevitable in Kenya...Kikuyu's have the raw deal, No land , Mungiki menace and kikuyu leader with no guts, what happened to the "Njamba"? he is crippled vibaya sana.
blame is likely to be put on all Kikuyu regardless of who benefited. It will be a generalisation and they will suffer for it because of one man and his cronies.

The fact is we are being screwed by the very same people charged with protecting our interests.

We all know the feeding habits of a hyena. They are greedy and sometimes they turn on themselves when hungry. That is the Kibaki and Mount Kenya Mafia style. Turncoats.

Kibaki should Go and with him all those useless, corrupt tribal septuagenarian who are clinging to power.
What is happening in Kenya is a case of "from frying pan into the Fire"
MO1 looks like a saint compared to Kibaki and his shenanigans.

The clamor to remove MO1 was heeded, We voted in Kibaki and he under performed and come 2007, majority of Kenyans knew that they did not want Kibaki again, and they said so in the ballot, lakini Kibaki stole the election and now we are dealing with Kibaki and his cronies. We are toast for sure.

Hypothetically, Even if the Kikuyu want to cling to this power at least elect a man with serious balls!!! -there i said it i've gone tribal!!! this is what it is-
Choose at least man that can lead and be effective.

The downside to this is that the regular kikuyu is not gaining. Only the Mafia and their families and cronies.

When you look at it from a tribal angle which is inevitable in Kenya...Kikuyu's have the raw deal, No land , Mungiki menace and kikuyu leader with no guts, what happened to the "Njamba"? he is crippled vibaya sana.
blame is likely to be put on all Kikuyu regardless of who benefited. It will be a generalisation and they will suffer for it because of one man and his cronies.

The fact is we are being screwed by the very same people charged with protecting our interests.

We all know the feeding habits of a hyena. They are greedy and sometimes they turn on themselves when hungry. That is the Kibaki and Mount Kenya Mafia style. Turncoats.
are you M luo?

are you M luo?

No, I'm a Kenyan and it is very sad for me to see the direction that Kenya has taken. Ever since the 2007 election fiasco i have been feeling very helpless and utterly disappointed in the current crop of leadership.
This is a truly Kikuyu affair...it's in the news i do not have to be Luo to say the same.
take a good look at the politics in Kenya and you will see where I'm coming from.

Good thing I'm detribalized!!!

The israelites had Moses, what do we have? Mwai F*** Kibaki (pardon my french here wana JF... i feel really fluent in french right now)

anyway YOYO to answer your question I'm kenyan, a nairobian through and through!!

so you which are you? Pro Kibaki or what ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom