Michelle.....

Wow, atleast you admitt what you did was wrong...there is something you are not telling,where were you and with who??

ohhhhhhh come on Michelle are you talking about "NILHAM"??????????:A S embarassed:

they were just friends .. I'm sure every man out there "even married man" have
girls who are just friends... don't make this worse my mpenzi ..

Do you really think it was easy for me?
Do you know how many times i had to go through your profile and check how many times you were in?
Do you know how it did hurt everytime i check and find yo were in and no pms for me?
Aah!.....

enough of the gun shots
all you need now is your sword
I guess, she is already dead.

okay thats it....i've had enough!!!!....
i went away, sorry...
but i had reaons... reasons bigger than me and you alright..!!!
you just cant go on denying mee like that.....
am sorry but I LOVE YOU ENOUGH NOT TO EVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN OKAY! GEEZ!!

I thot he cheated on with ur friend or sister
May be, he was hustling
For the 2 of you
For your bright future

si rahisi kumweka binti mzuri kama huyu mjini
kupata pesa ya mac si mchezo

Aniambie tu,nataka kujua alikokuwa na alichokuwa anafanya...na kwanini hakuniaga,alifikiri singemruhusu?? just that....!

Aniambie tu,nataka kujua alikokuwa na alichokuwa anafanya...na kwanini hakuniaga,alifikiri singemruhusu?? just that....!

Dearest maswali marahisi ila naona anayafanya yaonekane magumu kweli. . . . Angerudi akute umemdeclare dead labda ndio angeelewa ni kiasi gani ilikua ngumu wewe kuamini alikuacha tu hivi hivi, bila.kuaga wala salam toka huko alikoenda.

okay thats it....i've had enough!!!!....
i went away, sorry...
but i had reaons... reasons bigger than me and you alright..!!!
you just cant go on denying mee like that.....
am sorry but I LOVE YOU ENOUGH NOT TO EVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN OKAY! GEEZ!!

Ok, i have had enough too, good to know you are alive!

I wish you the very best in your life

I hope you treat the next woman in your life with love,respect and faithfulness

I will always love you,but at this moment i feel its best if we part ways.....wishing you LOVE!!

Bye Bye Hashy, I hope life treats you better....!

Michelle!

ohhhhhhh come on Michelle are you talking about "NILHAM"??????????:A S embarassed:

they were just friends .. I'm sure every man out there "even married man" have
girls who are just friends... don't make this worse my mpenzi ..

Do not underestimate the power of our men's just friends gals....they are capable of changing your man completely and even carry him away from you,use him and then send him back to you....This was a lesson i got from Nilham

Do you really think it was easy for me?
Do you know how many times i had to go through your profile and check how many times you were in?
Do you know how it did hurt everytime i check and find yo were in and no pms for me?
Aah!.....

Oh really? Whatever you did,i did it 100 times, and it was so difficult....I know how that feels!!

Getting left behind
Not being loved
No one understanding
No one caring
are
my fears

I had a dream
I was lost
No one tried to
find me
No one cared
No one ..........

Dearest maswali marahisi ila naona anayafanya yaonekane magumu kweli. . . . Angerudi akute umemdeclare dead labda ndio angeelewa ni kiasi gani ilikua ngumu wewe kuamini alikuacha tu hivi hivi, bila.kuaga wala salam toka huko alikoenda.

Yaani wanaume sijui vipi? Ye aseme tu alikokuwa, kwanini hakuaga...mi sina neno,yeye hataki kazi kusema do you think it was easy?

Dearest, ngoja nipumzike,mambo mengine ukifikiri umeyamaliza ndo kwanza yanarudi kwa speed kubwa ajabu...DILEMMA!

Getting left behind
Not being loved
No one understanding
No one caring
are
my fears

I had a dream
I was lost
No one tried to
find me
No one cared
No one ..........

Look at him, how many times did we ask TF of your whereabouts and some of your close friends?? You were having so much fun that you did not even get time to read JF....i hope you had a life time experience there....!!

Do not underestimate the power of our men's just friends gals....they are capable of changing your man completely and even carry him away from you,use him and then send him back to you....This was a lesson i got from Nilham

my dear sounds like you don't believe in yourself..
those ladies are just women like me and you.. don't give them toooooo much credit for what they don't have..
stay Positive. probably they have some sort of jujuuuzi to corrupt your man , but to be compliantly honest
you have so much power.... just dig dipper....

hahahahhaahah Mwali unamkana,ile thread ya Kenge nilijua tunakula mahari yako soon lol,anyway anakufaa Mwali huyo kaka au hujampenda,achana na akina The Boss wataishia kukupanga lol
Sema astaghafirulah Neema! Kumbe hujanijua vizuri... With time insha'allah!