Men Lie,Women Lie,Numbers Dont...

Semjato

JF-Expert Member
Jun 26, 2008
Naona 50 amekuwa so offended na hii kauli ya Jay kwenye AMA last weekend..
Anaongea kama kwa upole hivi but i know he's up to something..na my take nadhani it's all fair kudhani Jay alikuwa anamsema yeye(Jay 350k first week,50 156k first week)
50 kwenye interview na Dj Envy anasema,'if it was towards me, then he should say something more direct so we can get right to the sh*#t'...
This is gonna be interesting naona...good for hip hop..lol!

Anaongea kama kwa upole hivi but i know he's up to something..na my take nadhani it's all fair kudhani Jay alikuwa anamsema yeye(Jay 350k first week,50 156k first week)
50 kwenye interview na Dj Envy anasema,'if it was towards me, then he should say something more direct so we can get right to the sh*#t'...

Hova,the best ever!Listen very careful to the lyrical content of almost all BP3 songs you will understand why this guy is the best ever!We "Off That"...LOLZ!

Duh naona watu wanadai %0 Cent kanunua copy kati ya 50K-60K ili kupush numbers ili akwepe anguko la asilimia hamsini. Kazi kweli kweli.

Statistically and by accolade Jay Z is better than 50 cent. Kasema ukweli numbers don't lie. WHo has sold more records? Who has won more awards? Who has made more money? etc etc. We can go on and on.

Personally, I don't know where this is going, wanaweza wakawa wanatu-tease tu, lakini real battle will never happen. Nakumbuka kwenye forum ya Nas wakati bado yupo Columbia Records niliwahi kuandika thread titled 'Nas vs Jay-Z Cease-fire Agreement' ikazusha ugomvi sana lakini bahati mbaya forum ikafungwa few weeks later, lakini niliyoandika generally ndiyo yalikuja kutokea. Naweza kuanzisha mjadala hapa wa possible outcome, nipe siku mbili hivi nikajifue.

Men dont lie! Women does!

Statistically and by accolade Jay Z is better than 50 cent. Kasema ukweli numbers don't lie. WHo has sold more records? Who has won more awards? Who has made more money? etc etc. We can go on and on.

Defjam is well known for buying their own records to boost first week numbers, hence the Joe Budden diss
"Face, for you times is rough too (WHY?),
cause aint nobody buying ya albums but you.."

And from the 2008 forbes list

1. 50 Cent - $150 million
  2. Jay-Z - $82 million

Hova,the best ever!Listen very careful to the lyrical content of almost all BP3 songs you will understand why this guy is the best ever!We "Off That"...LOLZ!

He is very good, but the "best ever" no chance in hell.

Thats true!!! na kama fifty anadhani bifu ndio poa, ajue kwamba hata kwenye bifu kuna lies but numbers wont lie!!!

Fifty could see more records but Jigga is a legend in his own class, tuangalie levels, ni sawa na kushindanisha lionell richie na nee-yo!!

Defjam is well known for buying their own records to boost first week numbers, hence the Joe Budden diss
"Face, for you times is rough too (WHY?),
cause aint nobody buying ya albums but you.."

And from the 2008 forbes list

1. 50 Cent - $150 million
  2. Jay-Z - $82 million

Na list ya mwaka huu
Jay-Z – 35 Million
Diddy – 30 Million
Kanye West – 25 Million
50 Cent – 20 Million

Ni kawaida kwa artist wakubwa kununua album zao kadhaa na kuzitoa bure kwa mashabiki kupitia mashindano ya hapa na pale (radio shows etc).

Kwa standards za 50 Cent hii album ni flop ukiangalia album yake iliyopita wiki ya kwanza aliuza kopi 700,000.

50 should hang the mic, he's the one who started this 'first week sales' ish, and now its going against him. who will buy fiddys album in 2009 anyways, ni99as got nothin to say, he cant rap about killing dudes anymore, he cant rap about ladies (coz he beefed and killed Ja rule coz of this and Ja trying to hit notes), its like his time in the industry is over. He made lots of money though.

Siwezi kumcount out 50, najua sasa hivi muziki wake unaboa lakini nadhani anaweza akapull his first real classic out of nowhere. Hata Jay-Z mwenyewe alisema jamaa alikuja kama kimbunga, GRODT is a near-classic, labda hata Power of the Dollar.

Sijawahi kuwa fascinated sana na mauzo ya albums au mapato ya MCs kwa sababu kuna mambo ya marketing, singles ndiyo yanayodetermine mauzo, siyo lazima uwezo wa MC.

I like Jay-Z, kuanzia BP1 kurudi nyuma lakini na yeye ameanguka kiaina. Naubiri kuona haya malumbano yanaelekea wapi.

50 should hang the mic, he's the one who started this 'first week sales' ish, and now its going against him. who will buy fiddys album in 2009 anyways, ni99as got nothin to say, he cant rap about killing dudes anymore, he cant rap about ladies (coz he beefed and killed Ja rule coz of this and Ja trying to hit notes), its like his time in the industry is over. He made lots of money though.

Yes Smatta...Japo simuhesabu nje kabisa 50 kama wewe mwenzangu lakini nakubaliana nawe simuoni akifurukuta kwa album hii......Nashindwa hata kuisikiza!huuuuuuge disappointment...Pengine ndio vile kila anapoweza kutokea alishapaponda(zile za dont shit where you eat hakuzifkiria wakati wa beef zake za nyuma nk) so alijitengezea ukingo wa vitu vya kuongea mwenyewe..
baby by me is nice tho'...lol!

Yes Smatta...Japo simuhesabu nje kabisa 50 kama wewe mwenzangu lakini nakubaliana nawe simuoni akifurukuta kwa album hii......Nashindwa hata kuisikiza!huuuuuuge disappointment...Pengine ndio vile kila anapoweza kutokea alishapaponda(zile za dont shit where you eat hakuzifkiria wakati wa beef zake za nyuma nk) so alijitengezea ukingo wa vitu vya kuongea mwenyewe..
baby by me is nice tho'...lol!

Baby by me babie, be a millionaire.............* WORD TO NAS**

Hahahaha,sikuwahi ifkiria hivyo hata..inayumkini!hahahaha,dah!kwani Nas analipa hela ngapi kwa mwezi vile?

Nas wenzake wamcheka, the lil hommy analipa i think 40k.. labda ni confirm, alafua ana issues za unpaid dues (taxes). kellis ata mfilisi mwenzetu aisee.

Huyu Fif naona jina la Jay Z limemkaa sana miezi hii...Kila interview lazima amtaje.
Alafu 50 Cent ameanza zamani kutafuta beef na Jay Z i.e. aliwasign MOP wakati hakuwa anawahitaji, akaja kumsign Freeway juzi juzi amejaribu kumsign Beanie.

"I think he completely has his best interests in mind," 50 said about Hov. "When you commit to working with other artists -- I have to be passionate about it. Of course, you want to make money, so you only commit to the things that you're excited about, that you feel you have the chemistry with or has something there, but after you get past that point, it should be something that you actually want to see win. I tried to collaborate with him on the Freeway project. What I did was Freeway went out and found his publishing deal, and we started the album, and Jay did 'Big Spender' and I did 'Take You to the Top,' and when it came time to put the record out, he didn't want to shoot his video, so I'm like, 'Why am I going to shoot mine? I'm not shooting it. It's on your label.' He has a king complex, he thinks he's f*cking Jesus, you know what I mean? This J-Hova sh*t." (Rolling Stone)

Huyu Fif naona jina la Jay Z limemkaa sana miezi hii...Kila interview lazima amtaje.
Alafu 50 Cent ameanza zamani kutafuta beef na Jay Z i.e. aliwasign MOP wakati hakuwa anawahitaji, akaja kumsign Freeway juzi juzi amejaribu kumsign Beanie.

hahahahahaha.. on Jay z 'thinking he's Jesus'.. that J-hova sh*t... One fact about JayZ is that he cant battle, not even to save his life (he cant go against fifty and have his skeletons exposed in public, and we all know he has a lot of em**word to officer Ricky) , dude is overrated, sold his soul for riches, and surely works for the devil. what we need is someone hot enuff to put him in check, if youve carefully listened to BP3 you'll realise that Jay is on some pop sh*t, no reall hip hop on that album, i'd rather listen to Kiss (jada) than give BP3 a spin on the weekend, its gud in clubs and sh*t but not when am at home tryina relax and listen to real stuff.

Ohh and fifty isnt the remedy either, hes just tryina stay relevant, BISD flopped, blamed it on the album leak, its sad even Ricky can do a better album than him.

SMATTA

Back
Top Bottom