Meli Ya EAC Haing'oi Nanga Hadi...

Kenya has to learn Both fluent Kiswahili and fluent English because your English sucks and so your Swahili.You're pronouncing the two languages as your native language accents(luo and kikuyu).Thank to God! British has left to you english and Tz has given you kiswahili otherwise you should have been speaking your tribal languages

Kenya has to learn Both fluent Kiswahili and fluent English because your English sucks and so your Swahili.You're pronouncing the two languages as your native language accents(luo and kikuyu).Thank to God! British has left to you english and Tz has given you kiswahili otherwise you should have been speaking your tribal languages

So to you, having an accent is an indication one is not fluent. Are you aware there is a difference in accent between Americans and Britons.

So said the pot to the kettle! . Heck, even your the grammar in your signature is wanting.

Who lied to you that accent equals fluency? If you don't like the "Kenyan " accent, take a hike pal. There is nothing wrong with accents, they merely identity someone's geographical origins during their formative years. I have niece and nephews who speak with strong American accents (esp new york Queens accent ) who would slaughter you if you called them American (even though they are), they insist on being called Kenyan first.

Still on accents in East Africa, i say bring them on, let us celebrate our diversity, it enriches us. We cannot all be the same. My personal favorite east African accent is the one from western Uganda, esp the kiga one made famous by comedienne Ann Kansiime. I can sit all day listening to it.

Kiswahili is not the property of Tanzania. End of story.

So said the pot to the kettle! . Heck, even your the grammar in your signature is wanting.

Who lied to you that accent equals fluency? If you don't like the "Kenyan " accent, take a hike pal. There is nothing wrong with accents, they merely identity someone's geographical origins during their formative years. I have niece and nephews who speak with strong American accents (esp new york Queens accent ) who would slaughter you if you called them American (even though they are), they insist on being called Kenyan first.

Still on accents in East Africa, i say bring them on, let us celebrate our diversity, it enriches us. We cannot all be the same. My personal favorite east African accent is the one from western Uganda, esp the kiga one made famous by comedienne Ann Kansiime. I can sit all day listening to it.

Waambie hawa!..kila siku nawaeleza Kiswahili hakikuanzia Tanzania, haki miliki hawana......wataalamu kuamua kitumike lafudhi ya kiunguja haKiwapi hati miliki ya Kiswahili.............waswahili chimbuko lao Pate, pwani ya Kenya, baadae Lamu!

makelb tu hawa

Watanzania mjifundishe Kiingereza, Waganda wajifundishe Kiswahili na Wakenya tujifundishe kukuwa humble!

LOL
:)
We Kenyans (and Nigerians) are very humble as well as generous, contrary to popular assumptions. Yes, we tend to sound (to the other east Africans) rather curt, there4 rude rude in the manner we express ourselves. Ie we never usually say, like the Tanzanians "naomba unipe maji ya kunywa", we simply say "nipatie maji ya kunywa".

Kenyans are the most humble and generous in Africa, and event surveys confirm that

1) Kenya
WGI score: 49
Helping a stranger score: 67
Donating money score: 43
Volunteering time score: 37

Kenya ranked number in Africa and fifteenth in the world. Kenyans are amiable and hospitable. While helping strangers constitute 67 percent, only 37 percent is devoted to volunteering time.

2) Nigeria
WGI score: 44
Helping a stranger score: 63
Donating money score: 29
Volunteering time score: 41

Nigeria came in second place, ranking 21st globally with a score of 44%. Around 63 percent of the population of Nigeria is willing to help strangers

And how do our brothers from the south fare in the same ranking?

17) Tanzania
WGI score: 27
Helping a stranger score: 44
Donating money score: 23
Volunteering time score: 13

Tanzanians are proud of their disciplined upbringing. Some tourists visiting Tanzania have reported about the service-mindedness of the people of this East African country.

Top 20 Most Generous Countries in Africa 2016

We Kenyans (and Nigerians) are very humble as well as generous, contrary to popular assumptions. Yes, we tend to sound (to the other east Africans) rather curt, there4 rude rude in the manner we express ourselves. Ie we never usually say, like the Tanzanians "naomba unipe maji ya kunywa", we simply say "nipatie maji ya kunywa".

Kenyans are the most humble and generous in Africa, and event surveys confirm that

1) Kenya
WGI score: 49
Helping a stranger score: 67
Donating money score: 43
Volunteering time score: 37

Kenya ranked number in Africa and fifteenth in the world. Kenyans are amiable and hospitable. While helping strangers constitute 67 percent, only 37 percent is devoted to volunteering time.

2) Nigeria
WGI score: 44
Helping a stranger score: 63
Donating money score: 29
Volunteering time score: 41

Nigeria came in second place, ranking 21st globally with a score of 44%. Around 63 percent of the population of Nigeria is willing to help strangers

And how do our brothers from the south fare in the same ranking?

17) Tanzania
WGI score: 27
Helping a stranger score: 44
Donating money score: 23
Volunteering time score: 13

Tanzanians are proud of their disciplined upbringing. Some tourists visiting Tanzania have reported about the service-mindedness of the people of this East African country.

Top 20 Most Generous Countries in Africa 2016

That's why we have their beggars coming to major Kenyan cities in droves, lining up our streets. Tanzanians are mean folks, smile on your face and hate once you give them your back, only good thing is they are courteous, lots of thank yous and please, unafik tu.

Some times it feels so happy when a foreigner talks and speaks your language.That make us Tz happy to see you have adopted our swahili as your officials language instead of luo and kikuyu or kamba,something that goes beyond my imagination since you hate each badly.It does not matter how hard you are trying to disqualify and degrade swahili,we still have our mark in your culture territory.
Grammar is wanting?
wtf!!!? this is not my mother tongue language so don't wate your time to correct me.Deal with your own fellas

Waambie hawa!..kila siku nawaeleza Kiswahili hakikuanzia Tanzania, haki miliki hawana......wataalamu kuamua kitumike lafudhi ya kiunguja haKiwapi hati miliki ya Kiswahili.............waswahili chimbuko lao Pate, pwani ya Kenya, baadae Lamu!

makelb tu hawa
Kiswahili ni mali ya TZ mtake msitake nyie lugha zenu kubwa ni kikuyu na kiluo na mnashindwa kuamua ipi ianze kutokana na kuchukiana na badala yake mnaishia kujivunia kiingereza kibouvu mnachozungumza.

by the way, we utakuwa shwain tu!!

Kiswahili ni mali ya TZ mtake msitake nyie lugha zenu kubwa ni kikuyu na kiluo na mnashindwa kuamua ipi ianze kutokana na kuchukiana na badala yake mnaishia kujivunia kiingereza kibouvu mnachozungumza.

by the way, we utakuwa shwain tu!!

Nyie wazaramo, wasukuma,sijui pia wajaluo,hizo ndizo lugha zenyu, muongo mithili ibilisi wewe!....Kiswahili sio chenyu mlilazimishwa na mkomunisti wenyu Nyerere!
Narudia tena mara kenda Kiswahili ni cha waswahili kabila lipatikanalo kwenye mwambao wa pwani ya Kenya.

MK254, but damn urs is deep n confusing! It takes a year someone to understand a Kenyan..
They learn English through dictionaries so they copy and use every old ancient english word,and it makes tougher even for modern english speakers to understand

They learn English through dictionaries so they copy and use every old ancient english word,and it makes tougher even for modern english speakers to understand
n yet they have that audacity to brag of having mastered English! IMAO don't wake up a fool....:rolleyes:

Some times it feels so happy when a foreigner talks and speaks your language.That make us Tz happy to see you have adopted our swahili as your officials language instead of luo and kikuyu or kamba,something that goes beyond my imagination since you hate each badly.It does not matter how hard you are trying to disqualify and degrade swahili,we still have our mark in your culture territory.
Grammar is wanting?
wtf!!!? this is not my mother tongue language so don't your time to correct me.Deal with your own fellas

"Our Swahili ".....nafa kicheko.The birth place of kiswahili is the East African coast region stretching roughly from Lamu to Sofala(Mocambique). It was Rebmann and Krapf who gave the Unguja dialect prominence and currency, which we have inherited today. The other lahajas of kiswahili are very much alive. Kiamu(from Lamu) and KiMvita(Mombasa) are NATIVE to the Kenyan coast.

And i find nothing wrong with luo, kikuyu, kamba, kalenjin,yoruba,hausa,shona or zulu languages. Nothing at all. They are all beautiful and an intangible human heritage from our fore bearers much the same way kiswahili, Farsi, Czech or Tagalog are. We here do not believe in diminishing our native tongues, or feel any embarrassment speaking or learning them. They exist side by side with English and kiswahili.

Nobody was trying to degrade kiswahili. I just disputed a fallacy held by many of your countrymen that it is their language. It gets even worse when you consider the spread and teaching of kiswahili outside Africa is overwhelmingly dominated and conducted by Kenyans. The best online resources on kiswahili are from your northern neighbour. Tembea Google play store and see which is the best smartphone app for kamusi for instance. Even universities in the West that teach the language of Shaban Robert are full of nyangaus teaching and researching . We have done with kiswahili what the Americans have done with English :eek:wned it, popularised it and made it "cool".Am still waiting to be told of one indisputably Tanzanian cultural or social import on the Kenyan landscape that we have to bend our knees in humble worship to.

EAC WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS TZ IS A MEMBER

We're not members bwa mdogo, sisi ndio EA, we're positioned at the core eastern side of africa, angalia map ya africa buda, so you'll have to do it our way, sababu sisi ndio hati miliki ya EAC, we lead, you adhere.

TZ the giant,
Kenyan tried to lobby that under coalition of wiling but they failed.Kenyan are typical brawlers with inconsistency plan.We killed it silently and took all the benefits..rail plan,oil pipeline etc.

MK254, but damn urs is deep n confusing! It takes a year someone to understand a Kenyan..
Who cares?
It is not as if international organizations are flocking to Nairobi to listen to our confusing language. Heaven knows how they are able to decipher what we mean. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom