Marriage in Tanzania vs Kenya

Marriage in Tanzania vs Kenya

McheshiMsanii

New Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2
Reaction score
0
Hello I’d like to know how marriage between a Kenyan and Tanzanian would be like. If you are familiar with how this plays out please comment below.

I’m from Kenya and my wife Tanzania. We plan on getting married and I don’t have a clue how marriage works I’m Tanazania. What’s expected of the man by the brides father, mother .... family? How much dowry is expected to be paid? Is it paid all at once? What determines the dowry price?

Thank you all
 
LOL,Are you serious bro! Anything in English is an insult to Tanzanians,we are proud of our swahili,if you can't ask in Swahili that disqualifies you from marryi g a Tanzanian woman.A Kenyan who can not speak Swahili is no good to us,Swahili connects and provides us with unique link that we don't have with any other country in Africa.But as a gesture of good will,i'll say this 'Muulize mkeo mtarajiwa mila na taratibu za kwao.kabila dini wakati mwengine mpaka hali za maisha za familia zinaweza zikaleta mipangilio tofauti ya ndoa'.
 
Hello I’d like to know how marriage between a Kenyan and Tanzanian would be like. If you are familiar with how this plays out please comment below.

I’m from Kenya and my wife Tanzania. We plan on getting married and I don’t have a clue how marriage works I’m Tanazania. What’s expected of the man by the brides father, mother .... family? How much dowry is expected to be paid? Is it paid all at once? What determines the dowry price?

Thank you all
Mbona mimi nakufahamu vizuri, wewe si mmakonde wa tandahimba baada ya kujua kiingereza ndo umekuwa mkenya. Lol
 
Karibu JFnaona ndio post yako ya kwanza tokea umejiunga,umejitahidi...
 
Halafu tulisema sisi ndo tunaoa na kutafuna Dada zenu hawa warembo wetu waacheni kama walivyo haturudii Mara mbili kuongea
 
Back
Top Bottom