Make Arrangement Pls!!

Eng. Smasher

JF-Expert Member
Nov 13, 2010
Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangements.

Secretary make call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband make call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for week I don't have classes 'coz my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss ;) make call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary make call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband make call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together; my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa (boss) make call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting,

so make arrangements!!!!!!

duh huu mduara wa nyuma aende mbele na wa mbele aende nyuma

Kwa hiyo jamii nzima ina hawa wahusika tu? Interesting anyway.

Achia ngazi mchuma unaondoka huo x 2 naona mambo iko huku taara....