Makambi ya mafunzo kwa 'Green Guards' wa CCM yavunjwe - Dr Slaa

Read your history, kid,
Its simple logic and simple minds that carry the day!
You, like the rest of them think having an oversized ego and bravado, will carry you through, far from it.
You will only findout later on that you are the expendables,the movie extras!

You stay put and live long enough , that is if you only do not feature in one of those party CD's showing off dying party martys.

I don't like CCM very much Chief. You could say I am in the party that you are not in. You have the grenades and thugs to force people to like your ways, to like your rotten party. You might be able to get a few by these threats and the arm twisting. I will not be in that group, and I will spend whatever little I have to fight you.

Jeshi la Polisi ni tawi la Chama cha Mapinduzi. Hivyo hakuna kushangaa kwa kelele wanazopiga wao pamoja na Mwenyekiti wao wa Tawi hilo. Jeshi hili linatia aibu nchi maana kunazuka hata vi-nchi ambavyo vinafikiria kuwa vinaweza kupambana na majeshi yetu kwa jinsi ambavyo yanaendeshwa pasipo weredi. Majeshi yameshindwa kulinda watu wake, watu wanapoamua kuandaa mikakati ya kujilinda wanakuja juu, Hii ina maana moja tu, ni wao ndio wanaosababisha kuvunjika kwa amani nchini sasa wanaona wananchi wakijilinda watashindwa kutimiza malengo yao. Washindwe na walegee. CDM kiweke muda, kwa Polisi kuhakikisha kuwa makambi hayo ya Kijeshi (Green Gurds) ambayo yanahusika katika kuvuruga amani nchini yanavunjwa, kama katika katika muda huo yatakuwa hayajavunjwa Chama Kitafute utaratibu wa kisheria wa kukishtaki chama hicho mahakamani kwa kuvunja sheria ya kuanzisha jeshi ndani ya jeshi lingine. Kama sheria hiyo haipo CDM WAUNDE NAO JESHI LAO LA KUWALINDA.

I don't like CCM very much Chief. You could say I am in the party that you are not in. You have the grenades and thugs to force people to like your ways, to like your rotten party. You might be able to get a few by these threats and the arm twisting. I will not be in that group, and I will spend whatever little I have to fight you.
Liking CCM or not is perfectly within your legal right, and actually NOT liking CCM is also constitutional.

However you dont seem to get my message, and I'll try to be explicit my lofty friend.
It is when you ego goes to the head, thinking of punching the imaginary CCM while all along not knowing that you have been set up forthat perfect CDM promotional material, to be used to lobby for funds from far of admirers.
By then,my dear, you'd have made a perfect matyr.

Liking CCM or not is perfectly within your legal right, and actually NOT liking CCM is also constitutional.

However you dont seem to get my message, and I'll try to be explicit my lofty friend.
It is when you ego goes to the head, thinking of punching the imaginary CCM while all along not knowing that you have been set up forthat perfect CDM promotional material, to be used to lobby for funds from far of admirers.
By then,my dear, you'd have made a perfect matyr.

You are actually the matyr, the matyr of a hypnotic state in which the only reality is in a box called CCM. Outside that box you have millions of angry people protesting the rape of our nation's wealth by a selected few in green shirts such as you. Outside that box there are millions of people ready to die to stop you people from carrying government documents and rubber stamps into five start hotels to legitimize the rape of our wealth.

You are in a state of hypnosis and serious naivety--probably out of corruptly acquired wealth. You want those who have enabled you to acquire your corruptly acquired wealth to stay in power. They wont. You are dreaming. No country in the history of the world survived long by forcing subjects to like it. A rotten government, such as this corrupt government we have, will cling to power but only for a short time. Talk all you wont and you wont change that fact. The facts we have prove beyond any doubt we have a rotten government here; and we are going to change it! Keep dreaming until your hypnotic state is over.

Most of your argumentations, and those of your fellow CCM members, are explainable as projection in the sphere of defensive mechanism. You wont last long. You are the matyr!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
You are actually the matinto the sunset!r, the matyr of a hypnotic state in which the only reality is in a box called CCM. Outside that box you have millions of angry people protesting the rape of our nation's wealth by a selected few in green shirts such as you. Outside that box there are millions of people ready to die to stop you people from carrying government documents and rubber stamps into five start hotels to legitimize the rape of our wealth.

You are in a state of hypnosis and serious naivety--probably out of corruptly acquired wealth. You want those who have enabled you to acquire your corruptly acquired wealth to stay in power. They wont. You are dreaming. No country in the history of the world survived long by forcing subjects to like it. A rotten government, such as this corrupt government we have, will cling to power but only for a short time. Talk all you wont and you wont change that fact. The facts we have prove beyond any doubt we have a rotten government here; and we are going to change it! Keep dreaming until your hypnotic state is over.

Most of your argumentations, and those of your fellow CCM members, are explainable as projection in the sphere of defensive mechanism. You wont last long. You are the matyr!

Ride on stranger!
You just do not seem to realise that you are riding on into the sunset.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ride on stranger!
You just do not seem to realise that you are riding on into the sunset.

you are not getting the message. maybe you will understand when we start wearing belts! keep dreaming!

OMG! Sijui wanasiasa wanatupeleka wapi, kumbukeni hata wale INTERAHAMWE wa Rwanda walikuwa vijana wa Chama tawala wakati huo na yaliotokea historia yake wote tunaijua.

Back
Top Bottom