Mahakama nchini Afrika Kusini yatoa hati kukamatwa kwa Jacob Zuma

Bome-e

JF-Expert Member
Jan 3, 2014
Naam,SA kumekucha! Sasa Jacob Zuma kukamatwa na kushitakiwa kwa rushwa akiwa madarakani!
Tanzania tuna la kujifunza na hizi kinga tulizowajaza viongozi wetu wakuu wa nchi!

Source: ITV Breaking news!

======

1580817239007.png

The Pietermaritzburg High Court has issued an arrest warrant for former President Jacob Zuma but the judge has stayed the warrant until his corruption trial resumes on 6 May.

Zuma was due in the dock on Tuesday where he's facing charges of corruption linked to the multi-billion rand arms deal but he skipped court on grounds of needing medical treatment.

The former president's lawyer presented the judge with a sick note from what he said was a military hospital, but the judge questioned whether the note was valid or even written by a doctor

Zuma's lawyer Daniel Mantsha said that they were disappointed that the judge wanted proof.

"We're very disappointed that the court would doubt a medical certificate from the military with an original stamp from a military hospital. It's absolutely disappointing."

He said that he would first establish whether Zuma was well enough to hear the news about the warrant.

"I'll have to talk to the doctors who are with him and his entire team to see if he's in a condition to listen to this. We'll engage - I'm not sure he'll be in a condition to listen to this... I'll get an advisement from his medical team."

Source: EyeWitness News (EWN)

Mukulu Zuma ataipangua na hii.....
Jamaa ni mtaalam...guerilla at heart...
Freedom fighter haswaa😂

Everyday is Saturday.................... :cool:

Ndio matatizo ya madaraka, wapambe wako wanakupumbaza unajiona wewe ndiye mwenye uwezo wa yote, ila ipo siku utasimama kizimbani mwenyewe.

Huku kwetu wakiwa wanakabidhi madaraka inabidi anayechukua madaraka awaahidi'wastaafu nitawalinda kweli kweli,na sitafukua makaburi' na wastaafu hao wanaandika Vitabu wanakiri ni kweli walivurunda sana,then mchezo unaishia hapo.

dodge

Back
Top Bottom