Looking for positive friends...

Glenohumeral joint

JF-Expert Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am looking for friends both males and females to chat with and share different ideas and life experiences in general....I currently stay in DSM for academic reason.I am a male taking my undergraduate degree in Doctor of medicine (MD) at Muhimbili university of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)...the followings should be my friends qualifications....

1. They may be university or college students but even if they are are not students its alright because what I want is to share ideas about life economically and socially as well. For those who are students I don't care about the course you are taking ,whether it is health related or not..to me it sounds OK.

2. Their age should range between 20 and 25 years because my age is also within that limit now.

3. They should be staying in DSM for now so that even visitings and meetings with them can can be easy...

Those interested mnitafute kwa namba 0767923373 or 0718953673...for WhatsApp ni hiyo ya voda.

Thanks in advance dears and may God bless you all.

nimekosa vigezo kwenye umri ila kumbuka sisi wazee tuna ushauri mwema daisalama hii ina wenyewe