Learn to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on your Android Mobile/Table

Dr Zowange

Sep 23, 2015
Authored by: Said Zowange

Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet

Hi guys, today i come with an interesting article about How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Usually Android mobiles work on Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kitkat or Lollipop versions of Android Operating system but do you know that we can also Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet.
In this article i am going to tell you How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Follow every step carefully to turn your Android mobile operating system into windows 7/8/XP Operating system.
How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet:
Requirements to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet:
 Android Tablet or Phone
 Personal Computer/Laptop
 USB Cable
 Change My Software(Edition of software will depend on OS)
 Internet Connection
 15 Minutes of your time
Process of Installing Windows 7, 8 and XP Operating systems on Android mobiles are almost same. I will explain every step clearly in installing windows 7 on Android mobile so you can easily install windows 8/xp on your android device. Follow the below steps carefully to install windows 7 on your Android mobile.
Steps to Install Windows 7 on Android Mobile/Tablet:
 Before going in to the process check the requirements Show in the below image.

Requirements to install
 To install windows 7 in Android we need “Change My Software 7 Edition”. Click on the below link to Download Change My Software 7 Edition.
Download Change My Software 7 Edition
 Connect Android device to your computer.
 After connecting the mobile/tab to your computer, run the “Change My Software” in your computer.
 To install windows 7 on android choose “Android > windows 7″
STEP 1
click on Android > windows
 Check your device is connected and working properly. After checking click on “continue”.
STEP 2
connect to your computer
 Selecting your language is very important so pay attention when your selecting the language
STEP 3
select your language
 After selecting your language, windows 7 and the drivers of windows 7 will start downloading.
 Downloading will take some time so wait till the completion of downloading.
STEP 4
Downloading windows files
 After downloading the file click on the “Install” button without removing Android Operating system.
 You will get Windows 7 and Android Operating systems(dual boot) when you boot your device.
 After clicking the install button don’t remove your device in any case.
 If you remove your device, you will lose your warranty so leave two operating systems until the process completion.
STEP 5
install
 Now the process of installing windows 7 will start on your Android device so be cool until the completion of all features and files.
Installed files and features
 After completion of installation process your device will reboot automatically.
 Choose an operating system to start the booting of windows 7 or android OS.

Dual boot in your device
That’s all now you will have both windows 7 and android operating systems on your device. Boot windows or android operating system any time you want as per your needs.
Windows in your Android device

How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Table:
Processes of Installing windows 8 and windows XP are same as windows 7 but the Change My Software Edition will only vary in the installing processes.
* Use Change My Software 8 Edition for installing windows 8 on your android device.
* Use Change My Software XP Edition for installing windows xp on your android device.
Just change the software and follow the above process as it is to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Install windows 7, windows 8 or windows xp in your android device and have fun.
I hope this article helps you to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Don’t forget to like and share this article on social networking websites. Let us know your thoughts on this article in the comment box
saidzowange@outlook.com
+255653282687

hujaongelea at least device iwe na ram gani, au any ram. Vipi haiwezi kuwa slow, Je ukitaka kuiondoa unafanyaje? Vipi ukubwa wa hizo os zinakuwa na ukubwa gani, utahitaji kiasi gani cha internet data.

Mbona windows os ya mobiles ni "windows phone"? Inawezekanaje kuinstall windows os za desktop kwenye mobiles? Processors za simu zaweza kuhimili huo mzigo? Je, betri? Halafu kuna masuala mengine kama screen resolution na size, vipi hapo?
Why windows XP, 7 or 8 na sio windows phone ambayo imekuwa optimized kwa ajili ya mobiles? Mwisho unaweka desktop os ili upate nini cha ziada? Vipi kuhusu apps zitafanya kazi?

duh huwezi kurun windows kwenye arm processor,

Mkuu inaweza aisee ila simu inatakiwa iwe rooted angalia pic hiyo down.ukishamaliza procces zote unaweza chagua android au window wakati wa kuboot

Attachments

• 1443103264710.jpg
    1443103264710.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 223
Authored by: Said Zowange

Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet

Hi guys, today i come with an interesting article about How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Usually Android mobiles work on Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kitkat or Lollipop versions of Android Operating system but do you know that we can also Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet.
In this article i am going to tell you How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Follow every step carefully to turn your Android mobile operating system into windows 7/8/XP Operating system.
How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet:
Requirements to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet:
 Android Tablet or Phone
 Personal Computer/Laptop
 USB Cable
 Change My Software(Edition of software will depend on OS)
 Internet Connection
 15 Minutes of your time
Process of Installing Windows 7, 8 and XP Operating systems on Android mobiles are almost same. I will explain every step clearly in installing windows 7 on Android mobile so you can easily install windows 8/xp on your android device. Follow the below steps carefully to install windows 7 on your Android mobile.
Steps to Install Windows 7 on Android Mobile/Tablet:
 Before going in to the process check the requirements Show in the below image.

Requirements to install
 To install windows 7 in Android we need “Change My Software 7 Edition”. Click on the below link to Download Change My Software 7 Edition.
Download Change My Software 7 Edition
 Connect Android device to your computer.
 After connecting the mobile/tab to your computer, run the “Change My Software” in your computer.
 To install windows 7 on android choose “Android > windows 7″
STEP 1
click on Android > windows
 Check your device is connected and working properly. After checking click on “continue”.
STEP 2
connect to your computer
 Selecting your language is very important so pay attention when your selecting the language
STEP 3
select your language
 After selecting your language, windows 7 and the drivers of windows 7 will start downloading.
 Downloading will take some time so wait till the completion of downloading.
STEP 4
Downloading windows files
 After downloading the file click on the “Install” button without removing Android Operating system.
 You will get Windows 7 and Android Operating systems(dual boot) when you boot your device.
 After clicking the install button don’t remove your device in any case.
 If you remove your device, you will lose your warranty so leave two operating systems until the process completion.
STEP 5
install
 Now the process of installing windows 7 will start on your Android device so be cool until the completion of all features and files.
Installed files and features
 After completion of installation process your device will reboot automatically.
 Choose an operating system to start the booting of windows 7 or android OS.

Dual boot in your device
That’s all now you will have both windows 7 and android operating systems on your device. Boot windows or android operating system any time you want as per your needs.
Windows in your Android device

How to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Table:
Processes of Installing windows 8 and windows XP are same as windows 7 but the Change My Software Edition will only vary in the installing processes.
* Use Change My Software 8 Edition for installing windows 8 on your android device.
* Use Change My Software XP Edition for installing windows xp on your android device.
Just change the software and follow the above process as it is to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Install windows 7, windows 8 or windows xp in your android device and have fun.
I hope this article helps you to Install Windows 7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android Mobile/Tablet. Don’t forget to like and share this article on social networking websites. Let us know your thoughts on this article in the comment box
saidzowange@outlook.com
+255653282687

thank you,i'll try

Kwa android kila kitu inawezekana kitu cha kuangalia ni ukubwa wa ram yako ili kuifanya simu isiwe nzito

Attachments

• 1443103797636.jpg
    1443103797636.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 192
hujaongelea at least device iwe na ram gani, au any ram. Vipi haiwezi kuwa slow, Je ukitaka kuiondoa unafanyaje? Vipi ukubwa wa hizo os zinakuwa na ukubwa gani, utahitaji kiasi gani cha internet data.

Ram altleast 2gb na uwe na extrnal memory kubwa kidogo mfano window 8.1 ina ukubwa wa 2gb n somethin sijajua kwa 7 na xp hiii unaweza badilisha wakati wa kuboot simu yako

Mkuu inaweza aisee ila simu inatakiwa iwe rooted angalia pic hiyo down.ukishamaliza procces zote unaweza chagua android au window wakati wa kuboot

ungefahamu nini arm na nini x86 usingehangaika na scam zote hizi, hapo ni kama unatuambia umemkuta papa mikumi anawinda swala.

windows zinarun kwenye processor za x86 haziwezi kurun kwenye arm. windows ya arm inaitwa windows RT ambayo haiwezi kurun desktop software hivyo hata ukifanikiwa kuboot windows kwenye arm hakuna software yoyote itakayofanya kazi labda ufanye emulation ambayo itataka resource kubwa zaidi na kazi isio na maana.

Naomba ufafanue vzr mkuu .nataka kujaribu

kaka usijaribu hii kitu utaishia kuharibu simu yako au hata kupoteza muda.. kwa kifupi hii kitu aliyoieleza hapo juu haipo.. ukiangalia asilimia 95 ya smartphone za Android zinatumia processor (platform) za ARM na MIPS.. Ili Windows iweze kurun kwenye device yoyote inahitaji platform ya ×86. ni simu chache sana za Android zinazokuja na processor hii ya x86 ambayo ndo supported by Windows. mfano Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 niliona ina processor ya x86 lakini ukitaka kuweka Windows simu inakuwa na lags nyingi sana.. hope atakuwa kacopy somewhere tu bila kujaribu..

Mbona windows os ya mobiles ni "windows phone"? Inawezekanaje kuinstall windows os za desktop kwenye mobiles? Processors za simu zaweza kuhimili huo mzigo? Je, betri? Halafu kuna masuala mengine kama screen resolution na size, vipi hapo?
Why windows XP, 7 or 8 na sio windows phone ambayo imekuwa optimized kwa ajili ya mobiles? Mwisho unaweka desktop os ili upate nini cha ziada? Vipi kuhusu apps zitafanya kazi?

mkuu hili zoez huwa tuna tumia app inayoitwa Change my software ambay ipo ya xp 7 ,8 ,8.1 na hii software inauwezo wa kuondoa hy os pia inaweza change w 4n to android na si kwamba una chukua sftwr ya windows na kuingiza moja kwa moja

Back
Top Bottom