Lau Masha aibuka na Tamko - huku ni kutukana Watanzania??

Do we want to demonstrate our capacity to critisize issues?? I'm not funny of him, but Sijaona kibaya alichoandika masha. I dont believe on critisizing capacity to be an intellectual indicator, may be contributions to reduce blind area should be an intellectual indicator. Wakilishaaaa

Kwanza mbona kamnukuu Luther King?
kumbe ni mzee ya copy&paste eeh?

pakajimmy unaniangusha!! Wewe umeshasema kamnukuu halafu tena unasema ame copy na ku paste!! Which is which. Hiyo inaitwa direct quotation na inaruhusiwa katika field ya academic. Kitu mbaya ambayo hairuhusiwi kwenye academic ni "plagiarism" which means one use other people's words as if they belong to him without acknowlddging.. H OPE UMENIPATA JIMMY.

Kwanini Haiupdate Info yake kwenye FB -- Kuwa hafanyi kazi kwenye Wizara ya Mambo ya Ndani??

Aende kujifunza standard english. Mwanasheria anayejulikana msomi, kakulia Marekani, hata standard English hajui?

Irregardless
—Usage note
Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

Do we want to demonstrate our capacity to critisize issues?? I'm not funny of him, but Sijaona kibaya alichoandika masha.
Tafadhali tuangalie Contents za issue yote, mtoa mada ameuliza.... Je Masha kutoa hii comment ni kutukana watanzania sio kwamba comment yake ni mbaya.... Kwa matendo yake aliyofanya na kuja na qoutes za "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr."

alafu anasema
"As Tanzanian's we need to seriously consider what it is we want and how. Irregardless of political party or faith we only have one Country, let us serve it!"

HOW DID HE SERVE THE COUNTRY WHEN HE WAS IN POWER....

All these makes what he says because of his actions to be BS and HYPROCRISY.... The same words coming from another person might have been okay...

Its like a Klu Klux Klan member talking about loving one another

Aende kujifunza standard english. Mwanasheria anayejulikana msomi, kakulia Marekani, hata standard English hajui?

Irregardless
-Usage note
Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

Ha ha ha ha ha labda alitaka kuandika regardless akaona haifai

Tafadhali tuangalie Contents za issue yote, mtoa mada ameuliza.... Je Masha kutoa hii comment ni kutukana watanzania sio kwamba comment yake ni mbaya.... Kwa matendo yake aliyofanya na kuja na qoutes za "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr."

alafu anasema
"As Tanzanian's we need to seriously consider what it is we want and how. Irregardless of political party or faith we only have one Country, let us serve it!"

HOW DID HE SERVE THE COUNTRY WHEN HE WAS IN POWER....

All these makes what he says because of his actions to be BS and HYPROCRISY.... The same words coming from another person might have been okay...

Its like a Klu Klux Klan member talking about loving one another

Kukosa ubunge kuna muuma sana huyu, kwahiyo anajaribu kuonyesha kwamba he's still in action

jamani tuache ushabiki na kuwa baised bila sababu... Lau quote an icon na pia ameweka quote yake, zote hazina tatizo na ameanza kusema "as tanzanians, we...."

i see nothing wrong with what he posted unless kama tuna shida nyingine binafsi

Hilo la kufulia kisiasa, its not a big deal, ni bora ufulie kisiasa kuliko kiuchumi au kiutaalam/profession

There is nothing wrong with what he said/wrote on his wall,there is definately something wrong with people who can not see the truth in what he said!!!!

There is nothing wrong with what he said/wrote on his wall,there is definately something wrong with people who can not see the truth in what he said!!!!

Tafadhali rejea post yangu namba 25 kuhusu jibu lako then tell me what you think..

There goes down the political trail, yet another lawyer in the like of Dr. Masu (Lamwai?). They can now make a good team of underdogs.

Tafadhali rejea post yangu namba 25 kuhusu jibu lako then tell me what you think..

I think he took advantage of Tanzanians ignorance and stupidity and now he is warning us against other forms of people who seems sincere, but are also taking advantage of Tanzanians ignorance and stupidity!!! I agree with you on the fact that,the same words coming from other people like Dr Slaa and Mnyika could have been ok,but we can not deny the fact that there is a lot of truth and wisdom in that quote!:car:

I think he took advantage of Tanzanians ignorance and stupidity and now he is warning us against other forms of people who seems sincere, but are also taking advantage of Tanzanians ignorance and stupidity!!! I agree with you on the fact that,the same words coming from other people like Dr Slaa and Mnyika could have been ok,but we can not deny the fact that there is a lot of truth and wisdom in that quote!:car:
Dadangu unatutusi sie WatZ kwa kukusupport hiyo post ya Masha, kumbe ndio maana Viongozi wetu wanatake advantage kwa kufuja mali za umma kwa sababu Tanzanians are ignorance and stupid eeeh, every race has got an end!

jamani tuache ushabiki na kuwa baised bila sababu... Lau quote an icon na pia ameweka quote yake, zote hazina tatizo na ameanza kusema "as tanzanians, we...."

i see nothing wrong with what he posted unless kama tuna shida nyingine binafsi

Hilo la kufulia kisiasa, its not a big deal, ni bora ufulie kisiasa kuliko kiuchumi au kiutaalam/profession

Ni kweli kufulia kisiasa hakuna deal yoyote, ili mradi kiuchumi uko juu, kitaaluma uko juu na akili inachaji kuliko maelezo haina shida.

Dadangu unatutusi sie WatZ kwa kukusupport hiyo post ya Masha, kumbe ndio maana Viongozi wetu wanatake advantage kwa kufuja mali za umma kwa sababu Tanzanians are ignorance and stupid eeeh, every race has got an end!

Labda najitusi na mimi pia,hujanisoma vizuri.....Martin Luther King alikuwa anawatukana wamarekani weusi kwa kuwaambia hivyo???? hatuiti hilo tusi Eltoro,its a WAKE UP CALL,na kujipanga kupambana na hao wanaotuona wajinga na kufanya kila kitu kama wanavyofikiri.....sasa wewe akikuambia mmoja wa wanao tuona wajinga ndo unakasirika???Hapana,ikupe hasira na nguvu ya kupambana na kupinga matendo yao....
Every Race has Got an End,and we are on this together and i will be happy not only to see the end of this race but to be part of it.

Keshabadili na nafasi ya kazi FB? maana hadi juzi alikuwa anajiita waziri wa mambo ya ndani... Yeye sasa hivi ni mjasiria mali period.:love:

Labda najitusi na mimi pia,hujanisoma vizuri.....Martin Luther King alikuwa anawatukana wamarekani weusi kwa kuwaambia hivyo???? hatuiti hilo tusi Eltoro,its a WAKE UP CALL,na kujipanga kupambana na hao wanaotuona wajinga na kufanya kila kitu kama wanavyofikiri.....sasa wewe akikuambia mmoja wa wanao tuona wajinga ndo unakasirika???Hapana,ikupe hasira na nguvu ya kupambana na kupinga matendo yao....
Every Race has Got an End,and we are on this together and i will be happy not only to see the end of this race but to be part of it.
Nimekubali busara zako mummy I am sure you are not only that smart but also beautiful as Gabrielle Union hebu niPM basi ufanye siku yangu iwe nzuri

Back
Top Bottom