Ladies, what do you wear in bed?

If they lose you.........UNKNOWINGLY you lose them coz its a two way thing.
Have you ever wished to get your ex back? Have you ever regretted letting someone go? If that's so, then you "LOST" her/them.

But that has never happened to me (and it shall never be my portion IJN). I don't lose anyone, but rather, I'll just end up disappointing myself, coz sincerely, I'm better than the choices I make. You just dump me, and I'll be like "Thank God I'm about to find the good in goodbye lol .

Have you ever wished to get your ex back? Have you ever regretted letting someone go? If that's so, then you "LOST" her/them.

But it has never happened to me (and it shall never be my portion IJN). I don't lose anyone, but rather, I'll just end up disappointing myself, coz sincerely, I'm better than the choices I make. You just dump me, and I'll be like "Thank God I'm about to find the good in goodbye lol .
Hahaaa hapa Benny akipasoma lazima udenda umtoke, teh!!

Nimeshajichanganya hivi hii thread ni ya vibuti au usiku mnalala na nini? Wewe ni No. 8 Woman au? kui na wewe unalala na truck suit au?

We tulia kwanza dawa ikuingie vizuri, naona unazuga baada ya kuona tuweza pull to the left ya queen B. Weka kwanza maneno vizuri.

But it has never happened to me (and it shall never be my portion IJN). I don't lose anyone, but rather, I'll just end up disappointing myself, coz sincerely, I'm better than the choices I make. You just dump me, and I'll be like "Thank God I'm about to find the good in goodbye lol .

Positive minded all the way. Nice!
Couldn't agree more.

RRONDO
(kama nimekupata vizuri) if someone decides to go and I let them with all my heart, promising myself to pick up the pieces and move on, how do I lose them?..so long as I have peace of mind after the J is gone? And may be I was too good for them!

They'll be out of my mind the next day.
(Well, after I curs' em out, and then spend the whole night in front of tv with a Huge bowl of ice cream, crying...lol!) But I'll be okay.

The question is for ladies but men comes first to say what they like. ... it's like they twist the question.

Anyways let that a side, Kasie act on number 7 and 8.

As usual....

My regards to Silas.

Kasie.
Ningeshangaa sana

Kama unamaanisha kweli komaaa uchukue mtoto huyo jumla jumla mkuu, hutajuta kabisa ni wife material huyo
Heaven bae tuna kila kitu sasa

umesikia alichosema Bwana shemeji kaka yako?!

wewe ni wife matterial baba bora nipo hapa tujenge familia kaa nami
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!! (Pale kaka anapompigia debe dada aolewe Hahaha)

Umelike nini?

Positive minded all the way. Nice!
Couldn't agree more.

RRONDO
(kama nimekupata vizuri) if someone decides to go and I let them with all my heart, promising myself to pick up the pieces and move on, how do I loose them?..so long as I have peace of mind after the J is gone? And may be I was too good for them

They'll be out of my mind the next day.
(Well, after I curs em out, and spend the whole night in front of tv with a huge bowl of ice cream, crying...lol!) But I'll be okay.
Hahaha "you were too good for them" lol

Hahaha me siku ya kwanza ntalia mwee, nikimaliza hapo Naandika na hilo gazeti kuhusu navyojisikia, nikimaliza khaaaa nina amani ya moyo wangu mnoooo.

Hahaha "you were too good for them" lol

Hahaha me siku ya kwanza ntalia mwee, nikimaliza hapo Naandika na hilo gazeti kuhusu navyojisikia, nikimaliza khaaaa nina amani ya moyo wangu mnoooo.

Kujipa moyo muhimu ati! :)

Au unaandika short story kabsa ya kuuza ujue moja una make money..teh!
Make sweet Lemonade out of lemons.

Back
Top Bottom