Kwanini ninagombea Ubunge wa EAC - My Case!

William Hebu acha kutu danganya mbona sisi hatukupata hizo nafasi za kwenda USA tukiwa wadogo kipindi hicho Kama wewe? Wewe ulitumia influence ya baba yako wakati akiwa madarakani ambaye tulikuwa tunamlipa posho nyingi tu kutokana na kodi zetu. Halafu ni kiingereza gani hichi unachotumia Kama kiongozi mtarajiwa -" Naah! maan" wewe ni pdiddy Hebu acha Ulimbukeni haraka sana

- Seriously bro you are out of touch, my dad was never involved with my anything rather than just hearing from me that I am here or there and for that you can say anything you want but there is a lot of people who knows the truth of how I was able to go to Europe and America, and if you want talk to any MP so that he can ask me this questions in Dodoma during the process, I would love to make this case of mine very clear and straight to the public, of how I acquired my education and how was I able to travel all over the World!

William.

And you have the audacity to brag about your English language skills?! SMH

- Bragging? Nah! I made very clear in the beginning that I was not going to fake my way through this, this is me and this my English, nothing less or more this is ME!

William.

Wasalaam Aleykum JF!

- Well, we have been running a brutal campaign aspiring to be elected to the EAC assembly, the highest Legislative body among the five Nation's members that includes Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi. I believe the times requires now that I stand up and make my case to you the people of who I am and what are my intentions given the opportunity to represent our Nation, next week in Dodoma!

- I do not intend to fake my way through this, but just want to make my case very clear while representing the real me, William if you know what I mean!, SO HELP ME GOD!

MUNGU AIBARIKI TANZANIA NA AIBARIKIE JF KUMKOMA NYAN!

William.

I wish you all the best Willy. Naimani utapita vikwazo vya uteuzi kutokana na ushupavu wako na jinsi unavyoweza kujieleza ama kushawishi. Ushauri wangu ni kuwa usituangushe vijana wenzio in case you get an opportunity to represent us to the EAC assembly. Uwepo wako wa muda mrefu hapa janvini ni uwezo tosha wa kukabiliana na vizingiti vya nje baada ya kuteuliwa. Changamoto za EAC ni zile zile ila unapaswa kujali maslahi ya Taifa lako,kuwa makini na Wakenya kwani ni wajanja sana hasa inapofikia suala la Maslahi kwa nchi. Waige wao lakini kwa manufaa ya Nchi yetu.

Big up Willy.

My profile:
1. Born in Tukuyu.
2. Jamhuri Primary School, Mnazi Mmoja; DSM.
3. Kwiro Secondary School, Mahenge; Morogoro.
4. Kidatu Sugar Instituon, Kilombero; Morogoro.
5. DSM Marine Engineering School (DMTU), DSM.
6. Field Kagera Sugar Factory, Kyaka; Bukoba.
7. Field Mv. Bukoba, Mwanza; Mv. Mwongozo & Liemba; Kigoma.
8. JKT Oljoro/Makuyuni, Camps; Arusha.
9. CMB Marine Engineering Insistute; Antwerpen, Belgium.
10. Field CMB-Belgian Shipping Line ( as Assistant Engineer)
11. Worked Tanzania/Chinese Shipping Company; DSM/Hongkong.
12. Associate Degree in Criminology & Police Science; Westchester College in New York, USA.
13. BA in Political science, Lehman University at New York City, USA.
14. One year Internship at Dominican Republic Permanent Representative to the UN, General Assembly; New York; USA.
15. Worked at Sterycircle Inc, as Class A Haz Mat & Poison at Disposal Facilities. Dealing with (Transportation + Financial Covering the Incinerator)
16. Started CCM branch in New York City, USA.

- Now aspiring to represent our Nation, to the EAC Assembly.

William.

William,
All the best. Profile yako inaonyesha umesoma mambo kadhaa wa kadhaa. Hongera sana

- Maaan One year at the General Asembly, is not enough to understand poilitics of the EAC? What politics are talking about, Diwani?

William.

One year as an intern is that substantial enough to qualify you as an experienced politician cum diplomat? Please I beg I beg!

Mr. William, you look smart, handsome with a broader smile, But is that the main reason you are contesting for the post, can you let us know what are your prospects, ambitions and what are you expecting to do, and what we should expect form you?

And, did you have that dream before? Or what can you make us believe that you are the one for the posts instead of the other contestants?

Tayari ushatuonyesha vingine, kwamba kiingereza hujui.

Yaani huyu bwana hata anapoamua kutuonyesha kwamba kiingereza anakijua, kuandika sentensi mbili zilizonyooka za kiingereza mgogoro.
Hao hao hao ... kunta kinte mwingine huyu katoka mafichoni. Maneno meeeeeeeeeeengi, Kiingereza kiguuuuuuuuuuumu anafikiria ndio usomi. Wacha hizo! Fanya kitakacho kufanya uonekane msomi ni si kingereza. Ziro wisdom!

Jambo Baharia bado huja tueleza una msukumo gani unaokufanya ugombee huo ubunge ,Je utakuwa kama Wasira? Je unataka kuwa kama Ole sendeka bendera fuata upepo? naomba majibu hapo kwanza.

Kwa mara ya kwanza leo nataka kuwa mpole ili kukuelewa vizuri'ina maana muda wote umeishi marekani na uk ni ubunge unaona unakufaa?exprience uliyopata huko ni nini hasa kwa sababu ubunge hata ukimpa mtu ambaye hajawahi kusafiri ataweza'mkuu naona mmejaa ubinafsi na tamaa za kuendelea kuangamiza nchi yetu'baba yako muda wote wa uongozi tutamkumbuka kwa lipi???wape wengine nafasi nao wale kidogo acheni hizo'kuna mambo mengi ungeweza ku share na taifa letu sio ubunge

People in your party have funny jokes! Are you going to contest for personal gain or what can you comment on that?

MY CASE/ # 1.

- I agree fully with our Parliament and the President, on the move to join the EAC in 1999, our goal should be to participate fully putting all of our effort in it, with the goal of making this Community a giant economic body that will compete better in the today's Global Market. We cannot do this on our own as a Nation, that is why we need to join with others as we have done it here by joining the EAC.

William.

Hao hao hao ... kunta kinte mwingine huyu katoka mafichoni. Maneno meeeeeeeeeeengi, Kiingereza kiguuuuuuuuuuumu anafikiria ndio usomi. Wacha hizo! Fanya kitakacho kufanya uonekane msomi ni si kingereza. Ziro wisdom!

Mie sijasema kiingereza ndio usomi, sijaleta point ya kiingereza.

Mgombea wenu ndio kasema kaandika kiingereza ili kututoa shaka kwamba yeye anajua kiingereza, lugha ya mawasiliano huko bungeni.

Sasa katika kutueleza kwamba kiingereza anafahamu, kaboronga kiingereza. Huyu tatizo lake ni zaidi ya kiingereza.

People in your party have funny jokes! Are you going to contest for personal gain or what can you comment on that?

MY CASE/ # 1.

- I agree fully with our Parliament and the President, on the move to join the EAC in 1999, our goal should be to participate fully putting all of our effort in it, with the goal of making this Community a giant economic body that will compete better in the today's Global Market. We cannot do this on our own as a Nation, that is why we need to join with others as we have done it here by joining the EAC.

William.

Uta join vipi EAC bila kutumia diplomasia?

I wish you all the best Willy. Naimani utapita vikwazo vya uteuzi kutokana na ushupavu wako na jinsi unavyoweza kujieleza ama kushawishi. Ushauri wangu ni kuwa usituangushe vijana wenzio in case you get an opportunity to represent us to the EAC assembly. Uwepo wako wa muda mrefu hapa janvini ni uwezo tosha wa kukabiliana na vizingiti vya nje baada ya kuteuliwa. Changamoto za EAC ni zile zile ila unapaswa kujali maslahi ya Taifa lako,kuwa makini na Wakenya kwani ni wajanja sana hasa inapofikia suala la Maslahi kwa nchi. Waige wao lakini kwa manufaa ya Nchi yetu.

Big up Willy.

- sure bro, I am humbled with your understanding!

William.

Back
Top Bottom