kipigo toka kwa mpenzi, mke au mume... ni mapenzi ya dhati

Aisee kumbe wewe ni mjanja sana...sikujua kwa kweli...

Nilidhani utavimba kichwa kama Madam Speaker na kunipa 24hrs ili nilete documents...

Kumbe wala...umeyamaliza kiutu uzima...!

Kwani na wewe ni mwenzetu kwenye 1947 club??

Cc: Kaizer, @FP, gfsonwin..(nisamehe kama nimekusababishia kero ya kubreak kabla ya muda...premature break..lol)

Babu DC!!

Mi nilikuangalia nikajua kuwa ni kauchokozi tu kakunichangamsha ili kama nililopoka nijisearch upya! manake ulivyojihami haraka mwenyewe na huo ushahidi babu yangu . . .!!

btw, natamani kweli ningekuwa kwenye hiyo 1947 club.
Labda nidandie lift!

Ni kweli Roulette,

Kwa mila na makuzi yetu, mtoto ambaye hakupata kichapo hata siku moja anaonekana wa ajabu....

Ndiyo maana wengine bado tunawapa kichapo wajukuu pale wanaposhindwa kufuata maelekezo...

Kuna imani kwamba watoto ambao wanaelelewa kwa kudekezwa wengi wao wanaishia kuwa watu wa hovyo..labda ndiyo maana wazazi wengi tunatumia bakora..

Babu DC!!
Nakubali kua mtoto akidekezwa anaweza kushindwa kufanya maamuzi sahihi pale ambapo yanahitajika. Ila mimi sikulelewa kwa kudekezwa. I was just not beaten. I was taught to bear the consequences of my decisions and sanctions zilikuwepo pale ambapo zilihitajika. But it was not cruel sanctions (to be beating is very cruel), they were sanctions that aimed at making me realise that what I did was wrong, and help me remeber/realise what to do to make it right (Punishment/correction).

Mmmh! Siku pekee niliyomdunda sweetie nilijigonga mkono wangu kwenye kabati ktk harakati za kumtia makofi. Mkono wangu ukavimba kweli kweli. Yeye alichofanya ni kuchemsha maji na kunikanda huku bado analia. Mara ya kwanza nilikataa nikaenda nje, akanifuata huko na bakuli lake na kitambaa tukahangaishana sana lkn mwisho niliishia kukandwa maji. Na mimi nikaenda shambani kulia kama ----- kwa jinsi nilivyojiona mkosaji, tangu siku ile sijathubutu tena kumpiga mtoto wa watu. Na yeye kakoma, tangu siku ile hajawahi kunijibu kama Tundu Lissu anavyomjibu Ndugai

Ila kuna siku kanipa mtihani. Kaniambia ninapokasirika nikafoka kwa sauti kubwa huwa anaogopa sana lkn anafurahi sana. Sasa sijaelewa hiyo ni kejeli au anamaanisha nini

hahaha, ndio maana nime-limit to sijawahi kupigwa HOME wala SHULE. But I had lil fights with friends nikiwa mdogo. The point here is "education and love" shouldn't use violent methods.

Does your point apply to nations and governments also? Or just individual persons engaging in a few scraps?

Does your point apply to nations and governments also? Or just individual persons engaging in a few scraps?

I believe that if we all grew up believing that violence is bad, nations wouldn't fight nations. Violent nations are made of people who accept (or don't oppose) leaders who believe in violence as a solution, either on the individual level or on a larger scale.

I believe that if we all grew up believing that violence is bad, nations wouldn't fight nations. Violent nations are made of people who accept (or don't oppose) leaders who believe in violence as a solution, either on the individual level or on a larger scale.

Do you think Nelson Mandela grew up believing violence was bad? Did you support the armed struggle waged by the ANC in SA?

Do you think Nelson Mandela grew up believing violence was bad? Did you support the armed struggle waged by the ANC in SA?

Kuna mtu aliwahi kusema: Bombing for peace is like fukcing for virginity. It just doesn't make any sense.
I could support a goal without supporting the means. I believe that any conflict solved through peaceful means are more likely to be sustainable than those solved through violence. As for Mandela, just like some children who grew up beaten and swore to escape violence, he is not representative of people who endured what he went through. Not all victims of violence will resort to violence, but the ones who escape the cycle have to make an individual effort (or will have to be taught) to raise above what the statistics project for them.

Kuna mtu aliwahi kusema: Bombing for peace is like fukcing for virginity. It just doesn't make any sense.
I could support a goal without supporting the means. I believe that any conflict solved through peaceful means are more likely to be sustainable than those solved through violence. As for Mandela, just like some children who grew up beaten and swore to escape violence, he is not representative of people who endured what he went through. Not all victims of violence will resort to violence, but the ones who escape the cycle have to make an individual effort (or will have to be taught) to raise above what the statistics project for them.

At your age right now if someone where to take a swing at you, what would you do? Turn the other cheek or swing right back at him or her?

At your age right now if someone where to take a swing at you, what would you do? Turn the other cheek or swing right back at him or her?

Hahahaha, the reflex (cultivated reflex) is to block him from giving me another one. Now I am not sure how I would do this. a uppercut and send her/him to kiss the floor or just hold his hands. I wish it is this last, because nikimrudishia I would have entered the cycle. I am sure of one thing, I ain't no Jesus. lol

Ukiwa muongo uwe na kumbukumbu mama. Umetudanganya kwa muda mrefu humu jamvini kuwa wewe ni Bikra lakini leo umetoa siri yote nje.

Vipi huyo ndiye aliyeitoa Bikra au ilishatolewa na huyo uliyekuwa unachat naye?

Hahahaha, the reflex (cultivated reflex) is to block him from giving me another one. Now I am not sure how I would do this. a uppercut and send her/him to kiss the floor or just hold his hands. I wish it is this last, because nikimrudishia I would have entered the cycle. I am sure of one thing, I ain't no Jesus. lol

I'd love to see a Roulette one-two combination of an overhand right and an uppercut or a left jab and a right hook.
I'm certain either one of those is sure to send the person on the receiving end reeling to the ground :faint:

I'd love to see a Roulette one-two combination of an overhand right and an uppercut or a left jab and a right hook.
I'm certain either one of those is sure to send the person on the receiving end reeling to the ground :faint:

I always considered boxing a very violent sport until a friend of mine convinced me that I would enjoy it (which I do, but only when I train with him). He is Huuuuuge! He played football in the US, he has been boxing for more than 10 years, lifts weights etc, but he is such a calm and self-controlled person... with him I have realized that boxing is more about cultivating reflexes than actual power to harm (even more so in martial arts). One could even argue that it helps to unleash the negative energies of anger, frustration and other emotions that often lead to violence.

I always considered boxing a very violent sport until a friend of mine convinced me that I would enjoy it (which I do, but only when I train with him). He is Huuuuuge! He played football in the US, he has been boxing for more than 10 years, lifts weights etc, but he is such a calm and self-controlled person... with him I have realized that boxing is more about cultivating reflexes than actual power to harm (even more so in martial arts). One could even argue that it helps to unleash the negative energies of anger, frustration and other emotions that often lead to violence.

Actually I think football (American that is) is more violent than boxing and so is MMA. But I prefer MMA to boxing because of its versatility.

I agree with you on the reflexes part because the main aim is to hit and try not to get hit. So bobbing and weaving requires sharp reflexes.

And yes, it can be an outlet for letting out pent-up anger, frustration, and etc. in a controlled fashion and codified manner. It's also a tool for instilling discipline.

That's why boxers and MMAists are some of the most disciplined people around. You'd be hard pressed to find either one of them engaging in street fist fights because they believe differences can be resolved in the squared circle or in the cage.

Good to know you know a thing or two about pugilism.