Kenya is more peaceful than Tanzania

Mijadala inayowahusu wakenya na watanzania huwa inaniacha hoi kwa kweli. Unacheka mpaka mbavu zinauma! Yaan ni kupondana tu. Duh!

Is kenya peaceful? 25% of kenyan population is of somalis, those from kenya and somalia. Mr haji the defence minister once said "the head of al-shabaab is in eastleigh, nairobi and the tail is in somalia"

Jasusi
Thanks for the information ... .... .... ...

Mijadala inayowahusu wakenya na watanzania huwa inaniacha hoi kwa kweli. Unacheka mpaka mbavu zinauma! Yaan ni kupondana tu. Duh!

Ni sawa na UK Vs France

Angalia Sakozi anavyolia na credit rating ..... ....wakati France ndio njia kuu ya kuingiza illegals UK.

Thats my opinion bro, I think they have class compared to Tanzanian women, am engaged to a Tanzanian so i know what am talking about. I respect your observation though, the only problem is that you seem to depend on hearsay and you have not experienced Kenyan women, don't be lied to son, there is a difference between being submissive and having respect.
Wewe pumbu acha kutapika chang'aa hapa huku Ulaya esp. Germany class yao unaikuta kwenye brothals + opea thing (baby sitting)! I guess that's what u meant idiot...

Wakenya ni watani wetu wa jadi na tutaendelea kuwa watani as days, weeks and months pass by. Lakini manyang'au ni wajanja sana, kila kukicha kupondea wanawake wa TZ lakini ukihesabu magari yao yanayoingia Arusha kutoka Nairobi utashangaa, karibu yote yamejaa wanaume wanasema tunakwenda "kunywa bia". For sure ukiangalia pub zao ni bomba, na bia zao hazina tofauti na zetu, swali ni kwanini wanakuja. Wakirudi nyumbani wanawaambia wake zao "aah Tanzania ovyo kabisa" huna haja ya kwenda, wewe kaa hapahapa Nairobi. Wikiendi inayofuata, utakuta anakwenda tena, na kujirusha na watoto wa kibongo. Manyang'au wakubwa kabisa. Mnawaongopea wanwake wenu kuwa wana-class lakini mnafuata mnaosema hawana class. In reality you leave those with no class for those with taste.

Rutawhatever, the saying goes ''If wishes were HORSES... Is it a must for you to show us your poor educational background??? silence is golden at times, na kama hujui kitu uliza uambiwe, and go back to school while at it.

kuna siku moja, niliongea na mkenya mmoja mwanamke, akaniambule kwao kenya, wanaona kama watz hawana akili, hawana elimu ni mambumbumbu tu...she was my friend, and our friendship ended right there. nilimwona mjinga kupita kiasi...for a kenyan to think he is better than a tz, or their country is more peaceful that tz, is something to have mercy on that empty piece of mind.......it is the same for tzs that almost 50%, think kenyans are thieves, untrustworthy, corrupt and pride people who have empty pockets. nimeishi kenya, nimeishi ulaya na america, hakuna nchi nisiyoipenda kama kenya....i hate this country and all its people....just becuase of the way they describe us....

actually, a nyang'au is alwasy nyang'au, will never change.

actually, a nyang'au is alwasy nyang'au, will never change.

I support u...Tanzania ina utulivu, haina amani! U r not Nyang'au as Hute said
Ukitaka hiyo amani jinyonge uende ahera huko utaipata. Ukweli utabaki vile vile kama Hute alivyosema: wakenya ni many'ang'au. Jaribu kufuatilia kwa makini jinsi wanavyoongea humu jamvini. Lugha yao sio ya kistaarabu kabisaa, bali imekaa kiny'ang'aunyang'au!

Rutawhatever, the saying goes ''If wishes were HORSES... Is it a must for you to show us your poor educational background??? silence is golden at times, na kama hujui kitu uliza uambiwe, and go back to school while at it.

nahisi kama umekurupuka!!

Wakenya ni watani wetu wa jadi na tutaendelea kuwa watani as days, weeks and months pass by. Lakini manyang'au ni wajanja sana, kila kukicha kupondea wanawake wa TZ lakini ukihesabu magari yao yanayoingia Arusha kutoka Nairobi utashangaa, karibu yote yamejaa wanaume wanasema tunakwenda "kunywa bia". For sure ukiangalia pub zao ni bomba, na bia zao hazina tofauti na zetu, swali ni kwanini wanakuja. Wakirudi nyumbani wanawaambia wake zao "aah Tanzania ovyo kabisa" huna haja ya kwenda, wewe kaa hapahapa Nairobi. Wikiendi inayofuata, utakuta anakwenda tena, na kujirusha na watoto wa kibongo. Manyang'au wakubwa kabisa. Mnawaongopea wanwake wenu kuwa wana-class lakini mnafuata mnaosema hawana class. In reality you leave those with no class for those with taste.

Bongolander wakenya wengi, hasa wanaume, huja Tz esp. Arusha na Dar kujivinjari, the same applies to the Tanzanians who come to Nairobi. I have hosted quite a number of my Tz friends in Nairobi who came exclusively to have fun, so dont think Kenyans alone cross the borders to have a good time. I don't think its possible to stop or prevent humans from socializing, Kenyans shagging Tanzanian women is expected, I am privileged to have a Tanzanian wife whom i love so much and there are thousands of Kenyans married to Tanzanians in and out of TZ. so nyie mkiponda wasichana wetu warembo, sisi tunaoa madada wenyu kama mabibi wa pili na tatu (no pun intended), as I always say, punguzeni uswahili, you just talk too much.

Guys/Ladies,
Actually the reason I posted this article was to show that Kenyans have more self confidence in themselves, in their country, than we do in Tanzania. We have a leadership that believes that only foreign investors can bring us development while they are doing nothing to encourage local investors. We have Tanzanians who think that Kenyans speak better English than them and thus are better educated and will take away their job opportunities. It is all about self confidence and we need a lot of it in Tanzania.

What a lot of you don't seem to get is that these researchers didn't ask people; "is Kenya more peaceful than Tanzania?". What they asked was whether people felt that their own country is peaceful and it turns out that a greater proportion of Kenyans think that Kenya is peaceful whereas a greater proportion of Tanzanians (not by much really) think that Tanzania is not peaceful. If you want to get angry at someone, you should be getting angry at those Tanzanians who told the researchers that, in their estimation, Tanzania is not peaceful...although I don't see how you can angry at someone about their own perception of their own experiences.

As it is, I don't see why you are getting angry at Kenyans for feeling positive about the state of their country and its prospects. Would you that they didn't just because you dislike Kenya?

Bongolander wakenya wengi, hasa wanaume, huja Tz esp. Arusha na Dar kujivinjari, the same applies to the Tanzanians who come to Nairobi. I have hosted quite a number of my Tz friends in Nairobi who came exclusively to have fun, so dont think Kenyans alone cross the borders to have a good time. I don't think its possible to stop or prevent humans from socializing, Kenyans shagging Tanzanian women is expected, I am privileged to have a Tanzanian wife whom i love so much and there are thousands of Kenyans married to Tanzanians in and out of TZ. so nyie mkiponda wasichana wetu warembo, sisi tunaoa madada wenyu kama mabibi wa pili na tatu (no pun intended), as I always say, punguzeni uswahili, you just talk too much.
Nadhani wote wana cross borders but each side doeas it for quite different reason...

Jasusi said:
Guys/Ladies,
Actually the reason I posted this article was to show that Kenyans have more self confidence in themselves, in their country, than we do in Tanzania. We have a leadership that believes that only foreign investors can bring us development while they are doing nothing to encourage local investors. We have Tanzanians who think that Kenyans speak better English than them and thus are better educated and will take away their job opportunities. It is all about self confidence and we need a lot of it in Tanzania.

What a lot of you don't seem to get is that these researchers didn't ask people; "is Kenya more peaceful than Tanzania?". What they asked was whether people felt that their own country is peaceful and it turns out that a greater proportion of Kenyans think that Kenya is peaceful whereas a greater proportion of Tanzanians (not by much really) think that Tanzania is not peaceful. If you want to get angry at someone, you should be getting angry at those Tanzanians who told the researchers that, in their estimation, Tanzania is not peaceful...although I don't see how you can angry at someone about their own perception of their own experiences.

As it is, I don't see why you are getting angry at Kenyans for feeling positive about the state of their country and its prospects. Would you that they didn't just because you dislike Kenya?

Both of you are way off-the-mark...the survey in question did not include people from other countries apart from few uninformed Kenyans (could even be kids just to complete the task and get paid as most pocket NGOs do)...

Rafiki, hivyo tu ndivyo mawazo yako kuhusu mkenya ilivyo? mkenya anajua wanawake tu! Wewe unafaa ualikwe utembee huku Kenya ili ujionee kwa macho, wakenya ambao wamestaarabika

Back
Top Bottom