Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

You know what? Its not that our ancestors or we modern blacks fail to make choices...we do make choices.
A lot of our ancestors made choices.
They did.
The real problem lies to the hiprocricy,arrogance and greed among the black race.

There were blacks who chose to fight to end slavery with sweat and blood yet there were blacks who pulled them down,chose to benefit from slavery instead.

We have failed to learn from history and look now where we are!
We are now free and some people choose to pull us down.We are pathetic!

We love pointing fingers at each other.We are hypocrites.
Take a good example of Tz 50+ years of independence,we see problems some people will choose to be true and yet others will pull them down,greedy hypocrites ! Bloody hypocrites!
Its hyprocricy!
That's what eating us.
Its not that we didnot choose to be rich free and independent.
We did.But the greed and the hyprocricy among some of us has been too much!
This is very valid analysis, but at the end of the day, what happens is by our choice. We failed to make correct decisions by voting wrong people. It all goes down to choice, no one to blame, its our choices.

Kwani kuwa real lazima uende jela??? Basi na jigga nae ni fake kwa mantiki yako, ni sawa na kusema kuna watu wawili mmoja ana IQ ya 150 na mwingine 90 halafu ukasema mwenye 90 ana akili kuliko mwenye 150 sababu mwenye 90 alisomea mpk PhD.
Umiss point mkuu,huwezi kucomment kuhusu jela hlf hujawahi kwrnda jela.
Labda nikuulize kwa nn Jcole is one of the best lkn hajawahi kupush drugs,kwenda jela?

Well said, but kanye is not talking about the freedom fighters , he is talking about those who bowed down because they chose to remain submissive instead of fighting for themselves.
And how is that relevant to the current failed black race? They liberated themselves have we? Does blaming on those who didn't submit change anything right now?
No,it doesn't.
Problem is even Kanye can't move on,just blaming it on history than learn from it.
Everyone knows the right choice to make.Its the greed and hyprocricy eating us.That's the problem here.

Black Americans will play victims and yet mock Africans...see the hypocrisy of the black race? That's the problem right there and not inferiority complex.

They should move on yes, but was slavery a choice? This dude think they shouldn't have allow it at first place and for a such long period of time ( 400 years). He is making a lot of sense.
Ukitizama kuwa machief walikuwa wakipewa vioo tu kisha wanawatoa wenzao na akisha walobakia wakiendelea na huyo chief, waweza kusema ilikuwa ni choice kweli. Did the whites slaved the Blacks or is it the Blacks who slaved the Blacks to whites?

"When you hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years?! That sounds like a choice. Like, you were there for 400 years and it's all of you all? You know, it's like we're mentally in prison. I like the word prison 'cause slavery goes too -- too direct to the idea of blacks," he said in the interview. "So prison is something that unites us as one race, blacks and whites being one race. We're the human race."

What do you think brothers and sisters from another mother?
the battle always is the battle of the mind,if your mind is conquered then,you are going nowhere.

A lot of sense? Come on now
Now we are free you think it was easy fighting a man holding a gun,making bombs,and inducing all sorts of worst punishments like castration,amputation,whipping,torture in the genital parts,burning,branding,sexual assault(eg.taking two African men and tell them to have gay sex and they watch for fun)..MAN! They say those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Kanye's thinking,I cannot blame him,but it shows how the type of woman one marries can influence his actions.
Umepotea
Umeongea Kweli ni upuuzi tu alioongea kanye

I don't hate. It is what it is.

He is an icon who should raise his voice at the recent killings and heinous acts against black people.

Not be a dumb **** supporting publicly the instigator of these acts.
You have a point, but that cannot refute the fact that slavery for 400 years sound like a choice

Kanye is mentally drained hata ukicheki facial expression yake utajua hayuko sawa, hii imenifundisha kuwa mke wako anainfluence kwenye maisha yako huwezi kuoa kardashian family ukabakia kuwa sawa kumbuka what happened to ramar odom

Kanye is mentally drained hata ukicheki facial expression yake utajua hayuko sawa, hii imenifundisha kuwa mke wako anainfluence kwenye maisha yako huwezi kuoa kardashian family ukabakia kuwa sawa kumbuka what happened to ramar odom
Hiyo ni ramli chongeshi na gombeshi

"When you hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years?! That sounds like a choice. Like, you were there for 400 years and it's all of you all? You know, it's like we're mentally in prison. I like the word prison 'cause slavery goes too -- too direct to the idea of blacks," he said in the interview. "So prison is something that unites us as one race, blacks and whites being one race. We're the human race."

What do you think brothers and sisters from another mother?
The Problem here is most Blacks are racists.

In USA alone, They have BET Television network. BET awards. I've never see TV pronounced for white people alone.

Black people call themselves a Nigga/Negro but they don't want a whitemen to use that name. If a white pronounced that name they'll call him a racist.

I'm a huge fan of P.Diddy, but most of his time all he wants is to show the world, the beauty of being black. And no body raises an issue here that this man is a racist.

The funniest is When all the black women came out wearing wigs in their heads, bleaches their skins and still being proud of being black.
Racisms is started from themselves.
And want, the whites to like them for being 'fake'

Black people in USA are full drama and comedy. Even when they produces movie, the black actors prefers characters like men being awkward, big chains necklace, pants below waists, selling cracks and stuff like that.

The best movie for Black people is only "Black panther.".

So i can understand the Kanye West Situation, married to a white woman_ Kim Kardasians.

The Problem here is most Blacks are racists.

In USA alone, They have BET Television network. BET awards. I've never see TV pronounced for white people alone.

Black people call themselves a Nigga/Negro but they don't want a whitemen to use that name. If a white pronounced that name they'll call him a racist.

I'm a huge fan of P.Diddy, but most of his time all he wants is to show the world, the beauty of being black. And no body raises an issue here that this man is a racist.

The funniest is When all the black women came out wearing wigs in their heads, bleach their skins and still being proud of big black.

Black people in USA are full drama and comedy. Even when they produces movie, the black actors prefers characters like men being awkward, big chains necklace, pants below waists, selling cracks and stuff like that.

The best movie for Black people is only "Black panther.".

So i can understand the Kanye West Situation, married to a white women_ Kim Kardasians.
All of these have nothing to do with the fact that for 400 years slavery sound a choice

All of these have nothing to do with the fact that for 400 years slavery sound a choice

By the way time is not what matters, it can be 400, 40, 12 years, or 4 or 2 days of slavery. Even the Jewish nation were suffered on Egypt for 400 Years.

The point, is choice or not a choice.

My answer is...If you married to a whitewoman you'll understand how to comment wisely.
Kanye knows best

Back
Top Bottom