Ben Saanane
JF-Expert Member
- Jan 18, 2007
- 14,580
- 18,229
Do you know that you are among ruining CDM, do you know that your empty-but-must-argue contributions are distorting CDM? Do you know that your carrying poison in your pockets is ruining CDM? Do you know that the video you took from from Rwakatare's home and taking the same to the public is also a rubbish thing? Do you know your affiliation to the so callled .... is also a strong holding of discrimination within the party? Anyway and the list goes on.... In short I wl not join CDM because of you. And to cut you and others short, I have my work, it pays me. I am not the one to stay stranded folding my hands just for waiting filth money from politicians. I am only their voter (especially for those empresses me) and may be their an inactive Party member. Ngoja nikale nipate nguvu ya kuchapa kazi, Ben endelea na kuangalia kila post ijayo humu!
The daftest clown on the forum.Cant you do better than this?
You wont join CHADEMA?
Who do you think you are.?Suit yourself dude!
Actually,Chadema kingekua na wanachama wenye fikra mgando kama ulioonyesha hapa hakuna ambaye angekipa attention.Reckless utterance ni kipimo cha fikra mgando.
Have funny !