Kenya 2022 Kalonzo Musyoka arejea Azimio, akubali kumuunga mkono Odinga

Kenya 2022 General Election

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Kiongozi wa Chama cha Wiper Democratic Movement, Kalonzo Musyoka amerejea katika Umoja wa Azimio ikiwa ni wiki mbili tu tangu alipotangaz akujiondoa na kusema kuwa yupo tayati kumuunga mkono, Martha Karua aliyeteuliwa kuwa Mgombea Mwenza wa Raila Odinga

Aliondoka katika umoja huo baada ya kutoteuliwa katika nafasi ya Mgombea Mwenza wa Odinga katika uchaguzi ujao wa Urais Agosti 2022

Inamaanisha kuwa amekubali nafasi ya kuwa Waziri Kiongozi nafasi ambayo Odinga alitangaza kuwa atampatia akishinda Urais

Source: Citizen Digital

---------------

Kalonzo Musyoka Back In Azimio, Accepts Chief Minister Position

Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has rejoined the Azimio party two weeks after parting ways with Mr. Odinga when he was not picked to be his running mate.

“After deep introspection, I have today deferred my dream to run for the President of the Republic of Kenya in the forthcoming General Election," he said on Thursday afternoon.

After he learned that he was not picked for the running mate, a position given to NARC-Kenya leader Martha Karua, Kalonzo announced he had decided to go it alone in the August General Election and picked Andrew Sunkuli as his running mate.

"We have agreed to go our separate ways or the sake of this country. It is never too late to come back home," Mr Musyoka said that he and Mr. Odinga mutually agreed to go their separate ways.

His return means he will pick the position of Chief Minister that Mr. Odinga announced when he unveiled his cabinet.

“I have decided to accept with humility and appreciation my nomination as Chief Minister in the in the Azimio coalition," he said. "It's not if we will win, but when we form the next government."

Wondes shall never cease, This guy known as Kalonzo musyoka must be very careful in each steps, before Raila picked Martha Karua as his Running, Kalonzo was supposed to be picked but they throw him away, they have now tricked to appoint him as Chief minister but all in all when they took power they wont fulfill that promise, Watch out

Kiongozi wa Chama cha Wiper Democratic Movement, Kalonzo Musyoka amerejea katika Umoja wa Azimio ikiwa ni wiki mbili tu tangu alipotangaz akujiondoa na kusema kuwa yupo tayati kumuunga mkono, Martha Karua aliyeteuliwa kuwa Mgombea Mwenza wa Raila Odinga

Aliondoka katika umoja huo baada ya kutoteuliwa katika nafasi ya Mgombea Mwenza wa Odinga katika uchaguzi ujao wa Urais Agosti 2022

Inamaanisha kuwa amekubali nafasi ya kuwa Waziri Kiongozi nafasi ambayo Odinga alitangaza kuwa atampatia akishinda Urais

Source: Citizen Digital

---------------

Kalonzo Musyoka Back In Azimio, Accepts Chief Minister Position

Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has rejoined the Azimio party two weeks after parting ways with Mr. Odinga when he was not picked to be his running mate.

“After deep introspection, I have today deferred my dream to run for the President of the Republic of Kenya in the forthcoming General Election," he said on Thursday afternoon.

After he learned that he was not picked for the running mate, a position given to NARC-Kenya leader Martha Karua, Kalonzo announced he had decided to go it alone in the August General Election and picked Andrew Sunkuli as his running mate.

"We have agreed to go our separate ways or the sake of this country. It is never too late to come back home," Mr Musyoka said that he and Mr. Odinga mutually agreed to go their separate ways.

His return means he will pick the position of Chief Minister that Mr. Odinga announced when he unveiled his cabinet.

“I have decided to accept with humility and appreciation my nomination as Chief Minister in the in the Azimio coalition," he said. "It's not if we will win, but when we form the next government."
Dah Siasa za Kenya hatari tupu mnaanza kupeana vyeo hata uchaguzi bado

Siasa janja janja za wakenya, halafu kuna wakenya wanajivunia na hizo siasa uchwara za kutumika kuwafanikisha wachache kwa gharama za mamilioni ta wakenya.

Siasa janja janja za wakenya, halafu kuna wakenya wanajivunia na hizo siasa uchwara za kutumika kuwafanikisha wachache kwa gharama za mamilioni ta wakenya.
Hata tz kwa sasa tupo hivyo hivyo ..ni mpumbavuu tu ndiye anaye weza kupinga hsyo yote ni matunda ya kukosa uzalendo na kudharau uzalendo hivyo tusiwacheke wakenya

Wanasiasa wa Kenya huwa ni walewale miaka nenda Rudi,
Is there no new guys ? Hawa kina Kalonzo sijui Kilonzo nimewasikia tangu enzi hizo hadi leo bado wanamake headlines huko kunyaland

Kenya bana watu wanagawana nafasi hata kabla ya uchaguzi .poleni sana majirani
Kama ulaya na marekani, mambo waziwazi. Tanzania mnajiuliza huyu kaupataje uwaziri, baada ya miezi 6 ndio mnajua tene tetesi ...aahhh huyu ndio alifadhili gharama za mafuta kwenye kampeni nzima...... nk

Election marathon, baba express gathering momemtum ,burning rubber siyo kawaida,is it the moment ?the break away moment.

Back
Top Bottom