Kabla ya Dunia kutengenezwa kulikuwepo na nini??

Am alive and guess happy than you, am not bounded by strings of an kind and that will never happen.I drive my life myself, i plan things by myself, i make decisions on wat is right and wrong by myself. I don't depend or believe in any imaginary being said to be in the sky watching me and wait for the day to judge me. Those are silly arguments which can be dismissed as well and nothing gonna happen.
Wat you have to know is that, we(human being) we are the one to make tje the universe a better place to live.
.... karibu katika ulimwengu wa fikra huru....
......... free ideas.....

Nilikuwa na hofu kidogo.
Hongera kwa kuamka kweli Mungu sio masanja amekuhurumia kweli!

The Bible says,the stupid has claimed God does not exist! You're a stupid so there's no wonder on your comments as ever since God knew that such idiots as you are would merely exist.

Who wrote the bible?, aren't they stupid like me?, The Bible was written the people who used to bury the first born (as sacrifice to god) on poles of the buildings so that the god could not destroy them. These are the kind of people who wrote the bible that you believe in as te the Holy book.

Believe me if there could be god he could reveal himself to us amd not hiding for a long time.
.... free ideas....

The bible that you believe in has a lot of contradictions

Brother be free Koz myself
I do not fear death. I had been dead for
billions and billions of years before I was born,
and had not suffered the slightest
inconvenience from it.?
I?m sorry if my insensitivity towards your
beliefs offends you. But guess what ? your
religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions,
censoring of free speech, brainwashing of
children, forcing girls into underage marriages,
female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty,
homophobia and rejection of science and
reason offend me. So I guess we?re even.?

Take this also brothers

If Jesus is the son of god, but also god
himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself
to himself to save what he created from himself.
He also, therefore, prayed to himself and
begged himself not to require himself be
crucified in order to appease himself and save
the world from the wrath of himself.?

There is no god my friend, live and enjoy your life to the maximum.....

Hapa ndio huwa nawadharau atheists na kuwaona jinsi gani walivyo na mtazamo mfupi kuhusu maisha.

Hii dhana ya kudai au kudhani watu wahafirahii maisha kwa sababu ya mungu ni utaahira.

Na wewe unadhani watu hawafurahii maisha yao to the maximum kwa sababu ya mungu? Kwa hiyo wasio na imani na mungu wao wanainjoy life to the maximum?

What is Mungu, prove that mungu exist?!

Free Ideas as you call yourself!

Do you thing you created yourself?
And the food you are eating?
And the brain that u are using to now free think?
The water your are using and abusing?
The organized universe and the things we see did not create themselves.
Even simple things like your beautiful car were created by someone!

Did God created himself??

There is no god my friend, live and enjoy your life to the maximum. Those are man made stories which has not been verified. You are yourself god, once you fail to do something or to understand it, it doesn't mean that the imaginary god is the answer. Grow up my dear, we (human being) are the one who created god in our minds.
The universe is the way it is either we like or not, the presence of the intelligent designer depends on our minds,. God is the complex entity to be understood by human, as the universe which according to the modern scientists has got a simple beginning and explainable .

.. welcome to the world of free thinkers..
...... free ideas....

Pole sana ndugu yangu!

Tindikalikali,

It is beyond human understanding.....you got your well mended shirt, trying to think who created the shirt will take a million years!

If you accept that god came from nothing y don't you accept that the universe came from nothing?,. Everything we know about this universe suggest that there is no/no need of the intelligent designer.
DINI ni ulaghai wa kizamani unaopitwa na wakati., MUNGU ni idea ya mwanadamu katika harakati za kutafuta chanzo cha uwepo wake katika uso wa DUNIA.
WE CAN DISMISS GOD AND RELIGION AS A WISHFUL THINKING.
...... free ideas.....

If you accept that god came from nothing y don't you accept that the universe came from nothing?,. Everything we know about this universe suggest that there is no/no need of the intelligent designer.
DINI ni ulaghai wa kizamani unaopitwa na wakati., MUNGU ni idea ya mwanadamu katika harakati za kutafuta chanzo cha uwepo wake katika uso wa DUNIA.
WE CAN DISMISS GOD AND RELIGION AS A WISHFUL THINKING.
...... free ideas.....

Nothing creates nothing Mr Free ideas!

The Universe did not come out of some sort of accident. The Universe is well designed, and you too as a creature with astonishing system within you!

The Universe did not come out of some sort of accident. The Universe is well designed, and you too as a creature with astonishing system within you!

The universe is not well designed.

To begin with, it is far too wasteful.

There is far too much empty uninhabited space.

That is not good design.

If the universe was designed by an all knowing god, it ought to have been created with a better economy of space.

Hydrogen is by far the most abundant atom. Reading up on how much of the hydrogen atom is empty space, I find the below quote.

"Percent Empty =-99.9999999999996%
A hydrogen atom is about 99.9999999999996%-empty space.

Put another way, if a hydrogen atom were the size of the earth, the proton at its center would be about 200 meters (600 feet) across."

Prove to me that the universe was created/designed. Wat u see ist the result of evolution and natural selection(am not sure if you understand),
How can god(if exist) create such universe/earth in a first place ?then said to be all perfect, all knowing, all powerful?

How comes all perfect, all knowing, all powerful fail to stop the so called Satan(if exist) from destroying the universe, his beloved creatures(human).

The universe is not well designed.

To begin with, it is far too wasteful.

There is far too much empty uninhabited space.

That is not good design.

If the universe was designed by an all knowing god, it ought to have been created with a better economy of space.

You are most welcome Kiranga

Last edited by a moderator:

Prove to me that the universe was created/designed. Wat u see ist the result of evolution and natural selection(am not sure if you understand),
How can god(if exist) create such universe/earth in a first place ?then said to be all perfect, all knowing, all powerful?

How comes all perfect, all knowing, all powerful fail to stop the so called Satan(if exist) from destroying the universe, his beloved creatures(human).

Back
Top Bottom