Julius Ceaser was a black african, new study finds

A Lesson in Black History: The Statue of Liberty
It is hard to believe that after my many years of schooling (secondary and post)
the following facts about the Statue of Liberty were never taught.
Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people including myself have
visited the Statue of Liberty over the years yet I'm unable to find one
person who knows the true history behind the Statue...amazing!
Yes, amazing that so much important Black history (such as this) is hidden from us (Black and White).
What makes this even worse is the fact that the current twist on history perpetuates and promotes
white supremacy at the expense of Black Pride!
During my visit to France I saw the original Statue of Liberty. However,
there was a difference...the statue in France is BLACK!!!!!! "Ya learn
something new everyday!"
The Statue of Liberty was originally a Black woman. But, as memory serves, it was because the model was Black.
In a book called "The Journey of The Songhai People," as Dr. Jim Haskins (a member of the National Education
Advisory Committee of the Liberty-Ellis Island Committee, professor of English at the University of Florida ,
and prolific Black author) points out that is what stimulated the original idea for that 151 foot statue in the harbor.
He says that the idea for the creation of the statue initially was to acknowledge the part that Black soldiers played
in the ending of Black African Bondage in the United States .
It was created in the mind of the French historian Edourd de Laboulaye,
Chairman of the French Anti-Slavery Society, who, together with sculptor Frederic Auguste Bartholdi,
proposed to the French government that the people of France present to the people of the United States
through the American Abolitionist Society, the gift of a Statue of Liberty in recognition of the fact that Black soldiers
won the Civil War in the United States. It was widely known then that it was Black soldiers who played the pivotal role
in winning the war, and this gift would be a tribute to their prowess.
Suzanne Nakasian, director of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
Foundations' National Ethnic Campaign said that the Black Americans' direct connection to Lady Liberty is unknown
to the majority of Americans, BLACK or WHITE.
When the statue was presented to the US . Minister to France in 1884, it is said that he remonstrated that the dominant
view of the broken shackles would be offensive to the U.S. South because the statue was a reminder of Blacks winning
their freedom. It was a reminder to a beaten South of the ones who caused their defeat, their despised former captives.
Documents of Proof:
1.) You may go and see the original model of the Statue of Liberty, with the broken chains at her feet and in her left hand.
Go to the Museum of the City of NY, Fifth Avenue and 103rd Street (212) 534-1672 or call the same number and dial ext. 208
and speak to Peter Simmons and he can send you some documentation.
2.) Check with the N.Y. Times magazine, part II May 18, 1986.
3.) The dark original face of the Statue of Liberty can be seen in the N.Y. Post June 17, 1986, also the Post stated the reason
for the broken chains at her feet.
4.) Finally, you may check with the French Mission or the French Embassy at the U.N. or in Washington , D.C. and ask for some
original French material on the Statue of Liberty, including the Bartholdi original model. You can call in September (202) 944-6060 or 6400.

Source: H-Africa

There you go again...

Ni ukweli usiopingika. Tena unaostahili kuelezwa. Tena na tena. Kuwa Waafrika walikuwepo. Wakafanya mambo makuu. Lakini Wazungu wakawafuta. Watoke katika historia. Ila historia imegoma. Yataka iandikwe upya. Nasi tutaiandika tena. Ili vizazi vitambue. Umuhimu wetu ulimwenguni. Jana, leo, kesho.

african.athena.call.jpg

Julius Caesar wasn’t Italian, says historian, he was a black man … from Africa
By DEREK CLONTZ

Controversial historian Mario Bonafini received hundreds of death threats and was actually forced into hiding after an unnamed insider leaked a pre-publication copy of his explosive new book, Julius Caesar Was NOT Italian.

And far from being a spoof, the book is backed up by decades of solid research that proves Caesar came to Rome from Ethiopia and was of black descent.

“I printed the truth, and if the truth hurts, so be it, ” Dr. Bonafini told me in a trans-Atlantic telephone interview before death threats drove him into hiding late last month.

“Caesar rose to power and ruled a Roman empire that still stands as one of the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen.

“Italians have always been proud of the fact that they share a gene pool that produced such a man. But my research proves their pride is misplaced and without basis. Caesar categorically was not Italian. He was a black man from Africa.”

According to Dr. Bonafini’s research, Caesar arrived in Rome when his parents migrated north to what is now Italy around 100 B.C. The death of his parents during a flu epidemic in 98 B.C. left the toddling Caesar without a home.

By a twist of fate, he was adopted by the influential Roman family that produced a long line of Roman leaders, most of whom carried the generic title “caesar.”

He went on to become the greatest ruler of ancient times, leading a society and culture that continues to influence our thinking about politics, architecture and the arts today.

Dr. Bonafini’s book outraged fellow historian Franco Brugnoli, who doesn’t dispute the controversial author’s research - but argues that Julius Caesar “was a Roman at heart regardless of his genetic heritage or the color of his skin.”

“Caesar was reared by Romans in Rome and in that sense, he was a Roman himself,” Dr. Brugnoli told me exclusively. “It really doesn’t matter who his parents were or where he was born.”

While Dr. Bonafini remains in hiding, his book is poised to sell like hotcakes when - and if - it is released. A spokeswoman for publisher Francia-Samsa said: “This book will sell, make no mistake. The question is, are we willing to take the heat? It’s going to be racially incendiary to say the least.”

LMAO

:pound:

I am going to have to look into this, but I can't imagine this. My first thought is that I bet an African wrote this.
:washing:

Naangalia Rome season 1 wamemuonyesha Julius Ceasar kuwa ni mzungu,du hapo zamani Rome ilikuwa balaa kama kweli hiyo picha inaonyesha hali halisi ya wakati huo,pia Julius anafurahi kumpata mtoto kutokana na uhusiano wake na Cleoptra kumbe mtoto mwenyewe si wake loh ngoja nianze Season 2

Who knows he might as well have been an african after all, kwanza tume elezewa about the lost city of Carthage discovered in Tunisia at a time when 'Piankhy' of Ethiopia was somewhat the most powerful man of that hostorical period, his kingdom stretched as far as Egypty and those parts of North Africa.

Historical evidence suggests the tools discovered in Carthage and mass burial sites of infants found, suggested these people were Europeans somewhat, as opened African had already passed the sacrificing of human being and where much into the belief of above beings Re (the egyptian god of sun being the main) hata idea ya dini ya mungu wa mbingu ilianza kwetu ni waisreael waliikopi kutumia philosophy za Egyptian believe me ukisoma miungu ya Egypt yaani ni moral za modern religion twisted with some emphasis of their perspectives .

Hivyo inawezekana kabisa the Kingdom of Piankhy went as far as some parts of Europe as the Carthagians are believed to have been welcomed and allowed to live there by Piankhy. Sasa Tunisia na Italy kuna umbali gani jamani wakati tunajua traders were coming as far as India to trade with the Kush, not to mention in that time most of Europe was still primitive even to African standards of that time.

Na namna moja ya Europe kuanza kujitenga na Africa Especially Carthage wich became a useful trading port at the time was to cut off trade lines hii ndio sababu Carthage ikaangamizwa na kuanza kupoteza maendeleo yetu. Yote hayo yalikuwa matokeo ya Romans fearing the powers of Piankhy and African traders who were crossing the shores; apparently they were the most successful of the time. Sasa who knows who ruled Rome at the time it could've been anyone as there was no evidence of Europeans strength before that, but enough evidence of Africans mighty powers. In my opinion Ceasar might as well been one of us.

Who knows he might as well have been an african after all, kwanza tume elezewa about the lost city of Carthage discovered in Tunisia at a time when 'Piankhy' of Ethiopia was somewhat the most powerful man of that hostorical period, his kingdom stretched as far as Egypty and those parts of North Africa.

Historical evidence suggests the tools discovered in Carthage and mass burial sites of infants found, suggested these people were Europeans somewhat, as opened African had already passed the sacrificing of human being and where much into the belief of above beings Re (the egyptian god of sun being the main) hata idea ya dini ya mungu wa mbingu ilianza kwetu ni waisreael waliikopi kutumia philosophy za Egyptian believe me ukisoma miungu ya Egypt yaani ni moral za modern religion twisted with some emphasis of their perspectives .

Hivyo inawezekana kabisa the Kingdom of Piankhy went as far as some parts of Europe as the Carthagians are believed to have been welcomed and allowed to live there by Piankhy. Sasa Tunisia na Italy kuna umbali gani jamani wakati tunajua traders were coming as far as India to trade with the Kush, not to mention in that time most of Europe was still primitive even to African standards of that time.

Na namna moja ya Europe kuanza kujitenga na Africa Especially Carthage wich became a useful trading port at the time was to cut off trade lines hii ndio sababu Carthage ikaangamizwa na kuanza kupoteza maendeleo yetu. Yote hayo yalikuwa matokeo ya Romans fearing the powers of Piankhy and African traders who were crossing the shores; apparently they were the most successful of the time. Sasa who knows who ruled Rome at the time it could've been anyone as there was no evidence of Europeans strength before that, but enough evidence of Africans mighty powers. In my opinion Ceasar might as well been one of us.

I love it.
I mean I love that piece of information,
u must be a GOOD historian.
Dah! Kumbe ma-black ni noma than I though. I take it direct to my brain bro.
Thank u.

Julius Caesar wasn’t Italian, says historian, he was a black man … from Africa
By DEREK CLONTZ

Controversial historian Mario Bonafini received hundreds of death threats and was actually forced into hiding after an unnamed insider leaked a pre-publication copy of his explosive new book, Julius Caesar Was NOT Italian.

And far from being a spoof, the book is backed up by decades of solid research that proves Caesar came to Rome from Ethiopia and was of black descent.

“I printed the truth, and if the truth hurts, so be it, ” Dr. Bonafini told me in a trans-Atlantic telephone interview before death threats drove him into hiding late last month.

“Caesar rose to power and ruled a Roman empire that still stands as one of the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen.

“Italians have always been proud of the fact that they share a gene pool that produced such a man. But my research proves their pride is misplaced and without basis. Caesar categorically was not Italian. He was a black man from Africa.”

According to Dr. Bonafini’s research, Caesar arrived in Rome when his parents migrated north to what is now Italy around 100 B.C. The death of his parents during a flu epidemic in 98 B.C. left the toddling Caesar without a home.

By a twist of fate, he was adopted by the influential Roman family that produced a long line of Roman leaders, most of whom carried the generic title “caesar.”

He went on to become the greatest ruler of ancient times, leading a society and culture that continues to influence our thinking about politics, architecture and the arts today.

Dr. Bonafini’s book outraged fellow historian Franco Brugnoli, who doesn’t dispute the controversial author’s research - but argues that Julius Caesar “was a Roman at heart regardless of his genetic heritage or the color of his skin.”

“Caesar was reared by Romans in Rome and in that sense, he was a Roman himself,” Dr. Brugnoli told me exclusively. “It really doesn’t matter who his parents were or where he was born.”

While Dr. Bonafini remains in hiding, his book is poised to sell like hotcakes when - and if - it is released. A spokeswoman for publisher Francia-Samsa said: “This book will sell, make no mistake. The question is, are we willing to take the heat? It’s going to be racially incendiary to say the least.”

Crap!

Back
Top Bottom