John Fashanu and Abigail Igwe open up on their marriage

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
John Fashanu and Abigail Igwe open up on their marriage
Story by Abiola Aloba
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Last Updated: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | Watch AIT International TV Online Today !
spacer.gif
image.aspx

"Getting married to Abigail is the best thing to happen to me. Life has never been this sweet. It has been wonderful. We are enjoying our marriage." John Fashanu to an Encomium reporter

"Yes, we got married about three weeks ago. We've known each other for some years and we took the whole situation one step at a time, so that we would be able to know what we wanted from each other. And we also wanted to be sure we were compatible and when we knew, we sought the opinion of our children and they said if it's OK by us, we should go ahead. And we did. The thing that endeared me to him is that he is a romantic person and he love God the way I do. And yes, I am so much in love." Mrs Abigail Igwe Fashanu to Abiola Aloba of Encomium mag

image.aspx

Ex Football player huyo Fashanu. Alikua anakuja sana huku miaka ya 90. Alichezea Wimbledon, sasa hivi inaitwa MK Dons, Alikua ana kaka yake naye mchezaji, Justin, alijiua. Walikua maarafu sana Uingereza hawa