Jobs Jobs 1 million Shilings per 1 Sales

masaya

Dec 2, 2008
Sales Person Job wanted..

We are current looking for people who can sale our Cars In dar es salaam. Every car you sale you will earn 1 million shillings...

We are looking for hard working and trustworthy people who can do the job perfectly

If you think you can do the job then contact us on 0752572597... please when you phone us please explain that you can sell our cars asap

Thanks

Sales Person Job wanted..

We are current looking for people who can sale our Cars In dar es salaam. Every car you sale you will earn 1 million shillings...

We are looking for hard working and trustworthy people who can do the job perfectly

If you think you can do the job then contact us on 0752572597... please when you phone us please explain that you can sell our cars asap

Thanks
Masaya,

Thanks for the Advert, what's JF's margin? LoL, well... but frankly speaking you could have cleared out the air by describing in detail who are you guys and where are you located and why people need to do business with you.

By this way, trust me, One can even enter the deal!

Masaya,

Thanks for the Advert, what's JF's margin? LoL, well... but frankly speaking you could have cleared out the air by describing in detail who are you guys and where are you located and why people need to do business with you.

By this way, trust me, One can even enter the deal!

My friend, first of all thank you for your Paranoid, suspicious, doubtful mistrustful and wary comments. One fact I possess about africa is,
Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

We started selling cars in Dar es salaam. We bring these cars from developed countries and we sell them in different countries. tanzania is our new target. We know little nevertheless, we are using same system we used in other countries.

FIND SALES PEOPLE --- EACH CAR THEY SALE WE PAY THEM 1 MILLION SHILLING COMMISION --- ALL OUR CARS ARE LEGIT WITH LEGAL DOCUMENTS...

SO MISTER INVISIBLE, I HOPE THESE FEW SENTENCE GIVE YOU AN IDEALS OF WHO WE ARE

N.B - A man who doesn't trust himself can never really trust anyone else.

It looks like the cars you want to sell ASAP are STOLEN CARS. Your advertizement is so opaque and narrow.

My friend, first of all thank you for your Paranoid, suspicious, doubtful mistrustful and wary comments. One fact I possess about africa is,
Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

We started selling cars in Dar es salaam. We bring these cars from developed countries and we sell them in different countries. tanzania is our new target. We know little nevertheless, we are using same system we used in other countries.

FIND SALES PEOPLE --- EACH CAR THEY SALE WE PAY THEM 1 MILLION SHILLING COMMISION --- ALL OUR CARS ARE LEGIT WITH LEGAL DOCUMENTS...

Go get a Life!
Each car you pay 1m even if that car costs 2m or 30m? What kind of a bussiness are you guys doing?And again,What kind of an introduction are you providing without giving us the name of the company,Where are you situated at?and the likes.

By the way" Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain".

One fact I possess about africa is,
Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

Damn me...

I do not trust myself? Ghosh!

I was just helping you as an advertiser (though you paid me ZERO $) so that you give em folks all necessary details on where your offices are located (phone only can't be assumed as a complete address.

Man, do NOT underrate Africa to this extent. We're careful and we're always friend. Ghosh... I can't believe you're serious on this down comment:

One fact I possess about africa is,
Trust does not exist....

Oh no...!

Achana nae huyo tapeli,kauze Afghanistan na Albania kwa wachovu wenzako.Hiki kijamaa kinareta zarau kweri.

My friend, first of all thank you for your Paranoid, suspicious, doubtful mistrustful and wary comments. One fact I possess about africa is, Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

Men! this is crap!
So you want to deal with the people who know nothing about trust!! I just dont know how i can explain what i think of you in a polite way....let me just stop.....

AWWWWW Masaya; you had me at hello.... now where can I sign to become your humble servants here in Tanzania; I can already see that you are going to be a very trustworthy, transparent, humble boss, one that is full of integrity and pays me my commision on time, as a matter of fact let me SMS you my bank details, sort codes, account nos and what the hell you can have my PIN numbers and address as well just incase i need you to make small purchases for me wherever you are.

Unajua hawa wakikutana na wenye njaa ya kazi ama wenye kuwa na ujuzi mdogo wa scam za matajiri hawa basi huwaibia kirahisi. Hatutaki kuwa sehemu ya lawama kwa wenye kunaswa na matajiri kama hawa. Ukiwa wazi ni rahisi kila mtu kufanya nawe biashara kwani anakuwa anajua ana-deal na nani na kivipi. Kama alivoandika CottonEyeJoe, haya ndiyo malengo yanayoelekea kulengwa na matangazo ya mlengo huu.

Iweni macho na matangazo ya hivi...

Jamaa zangu wengi kule bara wamelizwa kwa kununua magari ya wizi kutoka Dar, Wanapoenda kufuatilia TRA wanakuta namba ni za Tractor au Daladala au Pikipiki, matokeo yake aidha na wao wameziuza Uganda au wamezikongoloa na kuuza spea part, Huyu Masaya asiyetaka kutoa anuani kamili kwa lugha nyepesi ni Mwizi naomba achaneni naye la sivyo mtaiona Keko!

Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

Dah,

Yaani popote unapouza katika nchi mbalimbali za Afrika unawapa 1 million shilling commission? Hata mtu huyu akiwa Zambia wanakotumia Kwacha pia huwa unamlipa 1 million shilling?

Usituzingue kwa utapeli huo wa mchana. What we want to get from you is transparency which is lacking...If you are doing such business in TZ you must in the 1st place be registererd in TZ. So what is the name of your Coy? Where is it situated? Do not bother deceiving us for your evil ends.

Trust does not exist....

Introduction about us

It could be a minor thing, but I think it would also be good for to work on your written languange . Going by your senteces, I think it should be sell and not sale as it should be idea and not ideals! Wish you luck.